Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,490 members, 7,854,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

"God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku (23430 Views)

Hope Uzodinma Not Attacked At Ohaji Egbema: The True Story - IfeanyiCy Njoku / Governor Uzodinma Meets Suleiman Njoku, New Chief Imam Of Imo State (Photo) / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Adaibeku(f): 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
fman:
please forgive kobojunkie.. his is just a wayward kid that has been under the influence of religious manipulative world.
To hell with him and his confused brain
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by fman(m): 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
terrezo2002:

Jesus Christ loves you. No gain from following the devil. You will regret it. Trust me
And who told you, that I hate Christ?
Seem you are puzzled about life and it's true meaning? Come in to this thread and get an elevated view into the universal code from a spiritual angle.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc#98148860
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by fman(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
terrezo2002:

You are in a something that is worse than religion. It is bondage. Break free now. Don't be decieved by what smoking of weed make you experience. Thosr are experiences of doom. Repent. Jesus Christ is waiting for you to be free
Religion is the problem of this world. I still believe in God and Christ. As I was brought up to believe. But I don't believe in religion. I still pray though unconsciously sometimes. Mind u I don't smoke.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by terrezo2002(m): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
fman:
Religion is the problem of this world. I still believe in God and Christ. As I was brought up to believe. But I don't believe in religion. I still pray though unconsciously sometimes. Mind u I don't smoke.
You believe in Jesus, but the sisterfire that you follow hates Jesus.
I don't get this. Can you please explain
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by fman(m): 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
terrezo2002:

You believe in Jesus, but the siste.rfire that you follow hates Jesus.
I don't get this. Can you please explain
keep her off this!! She is precious to me.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by terrezo2002(m): 3:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
fman:
And who told you, that I hate Christ?
Seem you are puzzled about life and it's true meaning? Come in to this thread and get an elevated view into the universal code from a spiritual angle.
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc#98148860
The thread you shared is for haters of Jesus.
Sisterfire is working for the devil and she hates Jesus.
You are now sharing the thread created by the daughter of the devil. That makes you an hater of Jesus, follower of unrighteousness.
Repent before it is too late for you. I am on a mission to break people free from the captivity of the devil
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by terrezo2002(m): 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
fman:
Hmmm. It is okay. I understand you.
My advice for you is that you should deliver yourself
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by fman(m): 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
terrezo2002:

The thread you shared is for haters of Jesus.
Sisterfire is working for the devil and she hates Jesus.
You are now sharing the thread created by the daughter of the devil. That makes you an hater of Jesus, follower of unrighteousness.
Repent before it is too late from you. I am on a mission to break people free from the captivity of the devil
whatever!!
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by DMCA: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
fman:
terezzo2002 fman is high on Mkurummiri grin

A Schizophrenic and psychiatric patient called siterfire and her minions one of which is leiylau were successful in brainwashing him because of his limited IQ grin

This Fanen of a guy is confused grin

I wonder which of his parent he inherited these gene properties from. grin

It might be one of them or even both grin grin grin
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by meobizy(f): 5:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
They will come up with a thousand and one reasons why this is the case. Religious nuts. Keep mentally serving the white man.
Re: "God Has Never Punished Bad Politicians In Nigeria" - Mary Njoku by Ajibade123(m): 11:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
PeterObi4LP:
He has a way of punishing them thru sickness and other means. Those who have died did not go along with them all the loots, bulletproof cars, mansion and connection. So of what use is all the material things without accepting Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour? Repent now.
Stay there o
Even people that are good people and not politician sef used to be sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another one from IPOB Bureau Of Statistics, Lies and Delusion / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President / Ibrahim Magu Appears Before The Senate For His Screening(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.