Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election (17776 Views)

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe / Canada Releases Damning Report On Nigeria, Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens / Coronavirus: India Cancels All Valid Visas Issued To Citizens Of Italy, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by fatherjesse(m): 4:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
E
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Pastoshizzy(m): 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
ALARMIST Babylonia
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Weedhustler: 4:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Obi has finally come....praise master Jesus!
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by tonykester: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Na so
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Chrisvotel: 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Abeg that one nor corsign me now na wetin I go chop na I dey find, Abeg make person find me 1k sad
Zenith bank
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Royalty83(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
TriCee:
I pray we get it right this time.

I for advice una to vote wisely, but I no trust some of una wisdom at all. So please vote Labour Party, Vote Obi.

Obi? That seperatist that took all his loot to the Pandora tax haven?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Eriggs: 4:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
Una dey hear?
Any ipob pigs wey do anyhow go see anyhow, dem obi terrorists bastards everywhere
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Eriggs: 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Royalty83:

Obi? That seperatist that took all his loot to the Pandora tax haven?
Don't mind those obi terrorists supporters deceiving themselves
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by computer0810(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Kog45(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
bro4u:
Normal thing,,, American citizens should avoid SW especially Lagos cos from Sunday this week commissioner for thuggery affairs MC Oluomo n co will deploy their own agbero RRS
America citizens will rather stay in Lagos than going to Anambra where unknown gunmen are having field days and SW is safer than SE,reason we see people from all regions especially SE coming to Lagos....My advice just vote wisely for better tomorrow.
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by PerfectMan24: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
USA too de pock nose

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Eriggs: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I will advise people to avoid south east after d election cos obi will lose n all of them will go back to their default settings of Biafra or death

Soludo will become their greatest problem cos he predicted obi will lose n it came to pass, they will find every means possible to finish soludo

Then nnamdiot kanu will once again become d beautiful bride

I wonder what Peter of psquare will say when obi lule, all I know is that we mustn’t hear Biafra or death from him
I pray they listen. You just told them the truth
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Hatrick01: 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
backtovillage:
Was expecting them to list Anambra, imo and Ebonyi as no go area
me too was expecting them to warn citizens to always have thier helmets intact while trespassing ogun, osun, ondo and lagos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, I don't think there will be violence.

This election will be peaceful and Obi will win, I'm cocksure

Do you smoke Marijuana?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by computer0810(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Some ppl r already burning police station in SE, unknown gunmen r on rampage already but at d end tinubu will defeat all his opponents
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by liasmiram2567: 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:

Not only cocksure but hensure
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
Sooner goes the moment, when Nigeria will issue same to its citizens in Canada, Uk, USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I will advise people to avoid south east after d election cos obi will lose n all of them will go back to their default settings of Biafra or death

Soludo will become their greatest problem cos he predicted obi will lose n it came to pass, they will find every means possible to finish soludo

I wonder what Peter of psquare will say when obi lule, all I know is that we mustn’t hear Biafra or death from him

God bless your mother!

That’s exactly what’s going to play out!
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Enemyofpeace: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
The time bomb is about to go off. We Americans are leaving for our country.
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by BurialGround: 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
backtovillage:
Was expecting them to list Anambra, imo and Ebonyi as no go area

Unfortunately they listed your village as the most backward.
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by tishbite41(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hatrick01:
me too was expecting them to warn citizens to always have thier helmets intact while trespassing ogun, osun, ondo and lagos.
grin grin grin
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by cejaypriesty(m): 4:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
Avoid Igbo states n avoid any Igbo person cos they will b angry that their ipob agenda failed n they will want to destroy Nigeria again

U will see hashtags like
Enddzoonow
Zoomustcomedown

We are all waiting for them to switch their monikers n start shouting Biafra or death

Somebody tell nnamdi kanu n ipob that cash out season is back fully till d next election
Are you not tired of tribal sentiments and name calling?

Sometimes I wonder how you people came to be this way .
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Enemyofpeace: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

yinmu
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by kellybently(m): 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:

Na Obi supporter 'll cause violence because Obi is coming 3rd .
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
Lagos state should be avoided cos thugs of APC will not allow other tribes to vote
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by God1000(m): 4:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
liasmiram2567:

Not only cocksure but hensure
cheesy
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by PerfectMan24: 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Sooner comes the time, when Nigeria will issue same to its citizens in Canada, Uk, USA......
Imagine if Tinubu becomes president but God forbid o.
Nigeria will be advising USA and the world in a coded languages like BULABA BLUE BABLUE and this will put them in a high jump where they will be employing/hiring Nigerians as interpreters

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Lemos14: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
God1000:

When peter obi wins now urchins will come and give excuse that Obi used juju to win 😂

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Angelfrost(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mtchewwww!!! These homegrown terrorists have started their hypocritical raising of false alarms!
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by sofeo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Alright
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by kessdivine4all: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
Avoid Igbo states n avoid any Igbo person cos they will b angry that their ipob agenda failed n they will want to destroy Nigeria again

U will see hashtags like
Enddzoonow
Zoomustcomedown

We are all waiting for them to switch their monikers n start shouting Biafra or death

Somebody tell nnamdi kanu n ipob that cash out season is back fully till d next election

Please keep sniper far from you by the weekend

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Die In Jos Multiple Vehicle-crash (pictures) / Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants / Isreal Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.