Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election (17768 Views)

Nigeria Issues Travel Advisory To Nigerians Going To US, Europe / Canada Releases Damning Report On Nigeria, Issues Travel Advisory To Citizens / Coronavirus: India Cancels All Valid Visas Issued To Citizens Of Italy, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by IMMUNO1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
Thank God they are not berting warships and submarines in our oceans this time around.
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by guysbewise: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Sooner comes the time, when Nigeria will issue same to its citizens in Canada, Uk, USA......

You right, but the warning from Nigeria will be to its citizens in Canada, Uk, USA...... not to come back home
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by UNDFTD: 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
backtovillage:
Was expecting them to list Anambra, imo and Ebonyi as no go area

You're damn skippy. No election in Biafra land!
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Omoalaji12: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
it looks like everyone is scared during this election, The United state issuing a travel advisory is a thing to worry people. But folks, make sure you go out and vote. Let you voice be heard, we need a better economy and good salary for workers. good life and be able to provide good education.
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by UncommonLogic: 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
Avoid Igbo states n avoid any Igbo person cos they will b angry that their ipob agenda failed n they will want to destroy Nigeria again

U will see hashtags like
Enddzoonow
Zoomustcomedown

We are all waiting for them to switch their monikers n start shouting Biafra or death

Somebody tell nnamdi kanu n ipob that cash out season is back fully till d next election
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by JoeEeL(m): 4:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I will advise people to avoid south east after d election cos obi will lose n all of them will go back to their default settings of Biafra or death

Soludo will become their greatest problem cos he predicted obi will lose n it came to pass, they will find every means possible to finish soludo

Then nnamdiot kanu will once again become d beautiful bride

I wonder what Peter of psquare will say when obi lule, all I know is that we mustn’t hear Biafra or death from him

I WILL PERSONALLY CURSE ANY FOOL I CATCH ON NL THAT BEGINS SHOUTING REFERENDUM AFTER SHOUTING FOR ELECTIONS AND EVEN INSULTING EKPA.

1 Like

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Randy111(m): 5:00pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
Avoid Igbo states n avoid any Igbo person cos they will b angry that their ipob agenda failed n they will want to destroy Nigeria again

U will see hashtags like
Enddzoonow
Zoomustcomedown

We are all waiting for them to switch their monikers n start shouting Biafra or death

Somebody tell nnamdi kanu n ipob that cash out season is back fully till d next election

See as unnecessary hate come dey make your foolishness dey obvious all the time.
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Advancedman(m): 5:05pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Micfish: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
backtovillage:
Was expecting them to list Anambra, imo and Ebonyi as no go area

When riot has started in the south
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Teacherjobs: 5:15pm On Feb 20, 2023
It will be alright
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by afbstrategies: 5:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
fergie001:

US Embassy & Consulate in Nigeria
Good Country. INEC is not adequately communicating and updating Nigerians about the election.
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
There is Fire On The Mountain; Run Run.
To Your Tents Oh Biafrans.

The show of freedom & Biafra Restoration Is About To Begin.

When IPOB Autopilot issued the same security advisory to Biafrans in Nigeria, those nigerian political parties supporters & medias were pretending not to hear Simon Ekpa's advised. Now USA have issued it, everybody is running uppanda grin
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

U will see hashtags like
Enddzoonow
Zoomustcomedown

You hate Igbo this much, yet you still not allowing igbo to restore her Biafra to take care of her own Biafrans citizens. Is this foolish wickedness? Mind you, I am not Igbo speaking indigent but I am a Biafran speaking citizen.

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Smooyis57: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
What is the probability that OBI will win
fizzy639: OBidients have built their own forum...That makes sense. I believe the forum will serve all Nigerians..B4 and after PO wins

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Sooner comes the time, when Nigeria will issue same to its citizens in Canada, Uk, USA......
There won’t be that time at all. Not a curse. These countries are more advanced. We are just coming and we are still regressing in developing. These countries have sympathy for their citizens, what do we have here, ethnic, religious and cheating issues.

So don’t dream a time would come for Nigeria to warn their citizens living at USA, uk. and canada

1 Like

Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by donmik: 6:44pm On Feb 20, 2023
Fake news from fake source
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by TristanX: 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:

U will see hashtags like
Enddzoonow
Zoomustcomedown

This mugu! Your foolishness neva do? Haven’t u heard that money Tilumbu will pay u urchins is now counterfeit because of the naira redesign?
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Omodua(m): 9:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
BATified2023:
I will advise people to avoid south east after d election cos obi will lose n all of them will go back to their default settings of Biafra or death

Soludo will become their greatest problem cos he predicted obi will lose n it came to pass, they will find every means possible to finish soludo

Then nnamdiot kanu will once again become d beautiful bride

I wonder what Peter of psquare will say when obi lule, all I know is that we mustn’t hear Biafra or death from him
Always spewing rubbish. BAT is parts and parcel of Buhari leadership.

So,what's your beef
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Careente7(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2023
TriCee:
I pray we get it right this time.

I for advice una to vote wisely, but I no trust some of una wisdom at all. So please vote Labour Party, Vote Obi.
Una cruise too much 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by Biggeststar01: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
Waterlilly:
weytin concern dem, over sabi

It is paining tinubu supporters 🤣🤣
Re: US Issues Security Advisory To Citizens Ahead Of Nigeria's General Election by tete7000(m): 6:36am On Feb 21, 2023
bigdammyj:

According to Lie Muhammed. Your citizens there won't even bother to listen to you. They will rather prefer to listen to their hosts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Roads Sweeping Begins In Ikot Ekpene As It Wears New Clean Look / No Boeing 737 Max 8 Flying In Nigerian Airspace, Says NCAA / Uk About To Axe Permanent Residence Permit For Legal Immigrants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.