Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,192 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) (23494 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event / Yusuf Datti Visit Labour Party Secretariat In Katsina (Pictures) / Gov. El Rufai Attend Durbar Festival In Zaria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by saysoo: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
AcuraZDX:
HE Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti at the Emir of Zaria's Palace addressing the cabinets and stakeholders.

The LP gubernotorial Candidate of Kaduna state was also in the meeting.
Oga this area na El-Rufai. base ooohhh.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Picardor2: 8:55pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.

Wow that's nice. Though suffer never tire u
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Heffalump(m): 8:59pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.

Our paths are never the same. Some chose wider road, others chose narrow road.

But enter by the narrow road because, wider is the road that leads to destruction and narrow is the road that leads to eternal salvation. Don't be deceived. Use your brain wisely.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Mindcure: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hopium:
As I dey look am so, this Pandora fit enter Niger Republic on the election day dey look for Northern Christians cheesy
mumu

There is usually no movement on election day
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Hopium: 9:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Mindcure:
mumu

There is usually no movement on election day

Ode!

It's not my fault you don't understand sarcasm.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Sonn(m): 9:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
buchilla:
I like your comment. We don't need to insult anybody simply because we are not voting for him. My vote is for Obi.
exactly what I wanted to type under his comment, he was so matured in his reaction, and you have said it all, we don't need to insult or abuse ourselves, it's needless.. I vote Obi
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by ebbo(m): 9:29pm On Feb 20, 2023
Our votes down here in Niger state are for Tinubu and Bago.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Biggeststar01: 9:40pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chineduawka:

Fake news from that goat

Reality is that obi go loose 😎

Cryyyyy .....the bucket is there, the rope is there....cryyyy until you feel like commiting the suicide 🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Germi9: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2023
Pinito:
how just because he made his choice what’s the probability that if the charlatan gets elected life will be better how is his state faring so far
My brother forget about "what if " and go and vote Peter Obi. He wont do everything but he will lay the foundation
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
How you go see dis two handsome men without criminal offence for ground and you say you want to vote thieflumbu and Atiku no be short of sense dey worry you
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by hardbody: 9:43pm On Feb 20, 2023
buchilla:
I like your comment. We don't need to insult anybody simply because we are not voting for him. My vote is for Obi.

I also like that guy's comment. we can disagree on choices without insulting each other
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.
wasted sperm,,,, nah tribalism dey worry you aswear me as omo Yoruba rere OBI--DATTI is my family choice in Yoruba land here
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Gandrova: 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The incoming president of Federal republic of Nigeria in few days
Lolz Akuya
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hopium:
Igba yi la'aro tarugbo n sunkun oge cheesy

Vote wey dem don share na wetin this one just dey canvass, 6 days to election.

Na transfer season we dey oga cheesy Commot your agbada make we see road jare grin
wa sun ekun walahitalahi OBI is coming clear road for him

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Gandrova: 9:49pm On Feb 20, 2023
Germi9:

You messed your kids up
That is my problem with Pithobi fan, must you attack his opinion?
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Gandrova: 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
Emola12:
wasted sperm,,,, nah tribalism dey worry you aswear me as omo Yoruba rere OBI--DATTI is my family choice in Yoruba land here
sorry you that's is wanted sperm ! Akuya
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 9:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chineduawka:

Fake news from that goataa

Why are you ashamed of being Yoruba?

Tinubu will never be President of Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by shimolv: 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by IfnobeGod20: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
Chineduawka:

Fake news from that goat

Says somebody that doesn't know the difference between"loose" and 'lose'. Olodo rabata oju eja lo mo je.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by maxzzo1(m): 2:39am On Feb 21, 2023
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.
I know dat spirit of tribalism will die b4 25feb so u will do well in future.....u beta say Amen!!!
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by chaloskyx: 5:20am On Feb 21, 2023
My vote is for Obi
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Pinito: 7:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Germi9:

My brother forget about "what if " and go and vote Peter Obi. He wont do everything but he will lay the foundation
My vote is for Bola Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by preshy2020(f): 10:05am On Feb 21, 2023
bigdammyj:
Good luck to him.
My vote is for Tinubu.

you are sick,,,,
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by KPGGlobal: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2023
buchilla:

Good!

Our vote is for Peter Obi too

Our is inverted comma, open and close
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Germi9: 2:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Gandrova:
That is my problem with Pithobi fan, must you attack his opinion?
Shut up already , if you are not for Obi then you are an infidel
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Gandrova: 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
Germi9:

Shut up already , if you are not for Obi then you are an infidel
You just proved me right kid! cheesy
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Germi9: 3:10pm On Feb 21, 2023
Gandrova:
You just proved me right kid! cheesy
Go and wear your Diapers old buffoon grin
Re: Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Palace Of Emir Of Zaria (Pictures) by Gandrova: 3:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
Germi9:

Go and wear your Diapers old buffoon grin
On Sunday your likes will revert back to Nsogbu Nsogbu hopeless kid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SURE-P Getting The Job Done!!! / 'i’ll Dine With The Devil To Ensure Lagos Is Safe' - Edgal Imohimi / The 2017 Constituency Projects Allocation For 36 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.