Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Is It Wrong For A Married Man To Give A Lift To A Helpless Girl? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For A Married Man To Give A Lift To A Helpless Girl? (7869 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee's Parents To Ask You This Question? / Is It Wrong For Parents To Display Affection In Front Of Their Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Man To Give A Lift To A Helpless Girl? by neyo2k7: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2011
Catch them young is my philosophy

I say yes. The more helpless, the better.

u must be a politician, lol
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Man To Give A Lift To A Helpless Girl? by tpia5: 11:44pm On Sep 13, 2011
didnt there use to be stories about picking up ghosts who looked human.

what was it called- "like this" or something.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Man To Give A Lift To A Helpless Girl? by buzcenter: 7:31am On Sep 14, 2011
no need to beat that , it is dangerous ,run for your life carrying them is the the beginning of marriage breakup.******Thant land deal is real (closing 16-09-11)
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Man To Give A Lift To A Helpless Girl? by Ikroberts: 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2011
It's depends on the particular manĀ  that is in action.
and if the wife is faithful she will not think orderwis, is good to be faithful.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Man To Give A Lift To A Helpless Girl? by viann: 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2011
There is nothing wrong because a gentleman will always be a gentleman.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Man To Give A Lift To A Helpless Girl? by horny4u(f): 11:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
All girls are helpless, its the way we are ,

even as CEO of bluechip companies as long as a woman remains feminine a man will find her helpless,

If the situation is that it is raining she no be salt: a little rain never killed no body.
If it is dark: what if she has robbers as brothers
Finally if na man will you pick him in the same condition
Abeg once you are married you have signed up to be blind to all helplessness

P.s I play that helpless card with all men and works all the time from suppliers, employees, boss, dad, hubby, nephews, brothers , cousins, all men love an helpless woman,

i beg married man face home, Yep ! thank you.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Married Man To Give A Lift To A Helpless Girl? by marketer11(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
for me,

i dont seeany thing wrong with dat,but a married have to b careful of whom he is giving a lift or else she will lift him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My / Please I Need Serious Advice On A Serious Family Issue / Igbo Traditional Wedding List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.