Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa (55088 Views)

23rd To 28th Feb: Biafra Bans Omoibo From Exercising Constitutional Rights / Tinubu’s Supporters Say The Decision On Shettima Is Final / Nnamdi Kanu's Court Case Shifted To 28th June 2022 - Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Mfetenang: 2:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
I love our leader SIMON EKPA. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Gandrova: 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2023
Johnthum:
This fool called Simon Epka is not an Igbo Man, he has collected money from a particular politician just to work against Peter Obi. Any Igbo Man that listen to this mad man must be a fool. Thank God there's nothing like sit at home in my State. My Governor does not tolerate nonsense from the foolish Simon epka.
But why do you guys sit @ home on Monday? If you don't honour is orders cheesy
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Gandrova: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finnish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.
palm wine drinker ! Reasoning with anus grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Gandrova: 2:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos would deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Those of us that refered to their utopic country as bi.afraud have been right all along. It was all a fraud. Dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

Few months ago these people were chanting "No referendum no election" "Biafra or death" "the zoo must fall" etc. Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one sponsoring biafra just to destabilise iboland. Lol grin grin

The same set of people that were celebrating the Angel Unknown Gunmen are now the ones telling us that the gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same set of people that told us that Nigeria is a zoo, are the one now telling us a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

The day before yesterday when security forces killed about a dozen Ipob terrorists in Anambra, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, these same set of people would have been tagging the UN, OAU, EU, ECOWAS, OPEC, HIV, STD grin grin etc, accusing the Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet with my last penny that after obi gets thrashed in the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag again and start singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"
Lolz! You deserved an Oscar award for your analysis. We all know it is disguise ! Who know like better things? They will be disgraced on Saturday . Pithobi the super monkey

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by jahsharon: 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

Biafrans are relaxing and losing focus!

Biafra has nothing to do with the zoo

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans

Yes, this is how Peter Obituary will become President
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Gandrova: 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
Fiscus105:
They want to leave zoo and want to be head of zoo same time.

What a confused homo sapiens!
lolz!
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by jahsharon: 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Zikojukwu:
Your and Tinubu have become so useless that only fake news and violence read in your heada. See you God and how Wike destroyed him

Your biological father who is not useless, please post his life achievements here

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by MoneyMustBMade(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
PoloG:
shutup traitor

Amy they everywhere come and follow the idiot ekpa order and see your self with your ancestors
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Gandrova: 2:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:
Simon Ekpa is wasting his time. He should return Gbola Thiefnubuu's money back to him because no one takes the idiot serious.
Are you not ashamed of yourself? So Simon Ekpa is working for Tinubu now. Con head people will always be second class citizens!
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by blank(f): 2:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
I wonder why Seun will use his platform to give space for this treasonable opinion. Mainstream media are not reporting, why would you use your blog to give him relevance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Lexicon123: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

And whoever feels he is bold and strong enough should default orders and feel full wrath of Biafrans
For the first time ever, I must: Mumu!!!!!! Cutting off your nose to spite the face!!! You’ll eventually get some brain when you one day wake up to no place called home.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by LordPjay: 2:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
They should sit at home if they like, but we in the north central will deliver block vote to Obidatti.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by delpee(f): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
We dey siddon look. Unfortunately, little attention has been paid to this nagging issue by the Labour Party. This is supposed to be their stronghold.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Jakama90(m): 3:25pm On Feb 21, 2023
nwadiuko1:
He is an idiot
God bless you
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by seunodediranivy: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obi's for president in the zoo,
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by seunodediranivy: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2023

when gregory is busy campaigning to be a president of the same zoo, confused set of people ever created, you have no way to go, but you remain as a less citizen unless you fall within the line. idiots
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by zedegit: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

I didn't know you were an idiot. Election must hold and south east must vote. Put body make army knack you wetin no good. Efulefu.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by UnabashedIPOB: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
You can RANT and RAVE, and you can HATE all you want, BIAFRANS have refused to join you fools, and M0R0NS in validating your subjugation, and enslavement. You have a God-given right to choose how you want to live your miserable life, that's up to you. But we have refused to join you and yours in that endeavor. No election in our territory! If you want to VOTE, move to Nigerian territory and cast your vote and sign up for another 4 years of death and desperation (No electricity, No Money, No fuel, No Infrastructure, No Hospitals), Good Luck!

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by zedegit: 3:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
SaintNegro77:
No matter how much idiot Tinubu gave to you, we will set ablaze any idiots of your type seen disturbing people.

You have our blessings to do so. We can't allow PDAPC to destroy what's left of this entity.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by VIKTO83(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2023
How the one time Darling Simon Ekpa had suddenly turned 'Tinubu boy' is a question begging for answer.
How the one time zoo had suddenly turned to be a paradise to fight for still need some explanations.
How we no longer hear d usual weekly update from MNK lawyers and court sittings still beat my imagination.
How sit at home order which was said to be a way of forcing the zoo government to free MNK is now despised still shocks me.
How the no election in Biafra land slogan which was well sang 4years ago had died down to the shout of vote for OBI still need to be checked well.
How d once hated buhari had suddenly became a darling still beat my imagination.

But in all, I want u to know that if indeed the election holds on 25th February 2023, by d next 10days, u will hear another sit an home is a must from d same set of people condemning Simon Ekpa today.

I stand to say my igbo people are politically naive.

2 Likes

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Bigshots001(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
envoymedia:
Simon Ekpa, a disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that he did not recant the sit-at-home order of 23rd to 28th February, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1627251773789417479?s=19

A stup!d wannabe wants to foist his pathetic sit-at-home order on us..No we reject it vehemently! your boys will meet their Waterloos on that election day and it will be the last straw that will brake the camel's back for you.
He ( Ekpa) wants to be immortalized as one of Biafra Heroes lol 😂you don't crown yourself king my boy, allow us see whom you're and what you stand for before we will consider you for such honour.
Your father is an evil king that birthed a villian..No! we will never rate you, you work for Tinubu and you're insane.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Wali84: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
nwadiuko1:
He is an idiot
he is ur son
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Martinsmine(m): 4:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Not possible .. Finland has human rights more than Nigeria'
Azyne:
Lol

Finland authorities are being too slow
Bundle this Coward back to Nigeria abeg so he can be well dealt with
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by nwadiuko1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
Wali84:
he is ur son
doesn't change the fact that he is an idiot
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Class01: 5:19pm On Feb 21, 2023
Shantyken:

5 states oo

Oh ok. Oversight

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Pacyrus(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the finnish authorities arresting Simon Ekpa, I see him being sent back to Nigeria to face charges for his crimes, I see him sentenced to life imprisonment, I see Peter Obi winning Saturday's election.

This I have seen.

True prophet1 has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by emilo2bad: 6:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
Azyne:
Lol

Finland authorities are being too slow
Bundle this Coward back to Nigeria abeg so he can be well dealt with
you idiot protested when kanu coward was bundle to Nigeria by Kenya. so what has changed. I feel your pains. double standard
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by Azyne(f): 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
emilo2bad:

you idiot protested when kanu coward was bundle to Nigeria by Kenya. so what has changed. I feel your pains. double standard

You'll soon tell me who is an idiot, kitikpa lachaa gi anya
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by jessylaurel(f): 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2023
envoymedia:
Simon Ekpa, a disciple of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has said that he did not recant the sit-at-home order of 23rd to 28th February, IGBERETV reports.

He wrote on his Twitter handle;

https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1627251773789417479?s=19

Who's this man for crying out loud. He's not in Nigeria but controls those leaving in the eastern part of the country unnecessary. angry angry angry
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by jessylaurel(f): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Way to go!

You're just an illiterate. Ask those who are older and wiser what they pass through during biafra useless brouhaha and they will school you that you guys are looking for doom.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by franudi: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria. Simon Ekpa is a fool.
Re: Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa by SEEDORF441(m): 7:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
NuraSambo:
I cannot believe that the ibos would deny biafra just because of an illusory peter obi's presidency. Those of us that refered to their utopic country as bi.afraud have been right all along. It was all a fraud. Dem don even forget Nnamdi Kanu inside prison grin grin

Few months ago these people were chanting "No referendum no election" "Biafra or death" "the zoo must fall" etc. Today they now foolishly claim that Tinubu is the one sponsoring biafra just to destabilise iboland. Lol grin grin

The same set of people that were celebrating the Angel Unknown Gunmen are now the ones telling us that the gunmen are sponsored by APC. The same set of people that told us that Nigeria is a zoo, are the one now telling us a new Nigeria is POssible grin grin

The day before yesterday when security forces killed about a dozen Ipob terrorists in Anambra, you need to see how these guys were jubilating. Had this happened few months ago, these same set of people would have been tagging the UN, OAU, EU, ECOWAS, OPEC, HIV, STD grin grin etc, accusing the Nigerian government of killing innocent ibos.

I can bet with my last penny that after obi gets thrashed in the election on saturday, they will dust their bi.afraud flag again and start singing "Holi Holi Holi Nnamdi Kanu is another saviour"
😂😂😂finishing 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

President Elect Buhari's Transition Team [Photo] / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Deji Adeyanju Attacked During 'Free Sowore' Rally, FFK Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.