Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,167 members, 7,845,835 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My Babe No Get Sense At All - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe No Get Sense At All (7056 Views)

I Swear Ur Babe No Set Reach Her / Mention One Thing A Guy Must Not Tell His Babe No Matter How Deep The Love Is / My Guy Told His New Babe No Girl Can Break His Heart And This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Goodlady(f): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
xtivin:

this low-budget oloso, small yansh dey shake.... na so dey go form random guy go still knack am foc, still spit for the vj....see am like masquerade.
Are females in your kins small yansh dey shake Olosho?
You must be from a terrible source to blv all females are useless like those that are in your kins.
I m not in your league. You must be a 21 yr old boy forming redpill here.

1 Like

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by xtivin(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2023
wirinet:

Yes it's an ancient trade, but it had always been an illegal and sinful ancient trade. At no time was it ever accepted. Prostitution was reserved for the outcasts in society, the women (probably old) that no one would marry.

You think the OP would marry the lady, if she engage in prostitution for his sake and bring in millions?

Will you marry a woman that sleeps with other men for $10000 and shares half with you? Will you start a family with such woman?

The random broke but hardworking guy (not yahoo yahoo) can bring her far more happiness than a millionaire or even a billionaire.
Bro this generation of gals na Hookup or oloso by style they do. Only God go help those that are yet to marry, because this gals dey knack wetin worse... Morally it's bad tho, but bro this gals have done and are still doing what is morally worse and to them it's a norm. That's my argument.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by xtivin(m): 10:02pm On Feb 20, 2023
Goodlady:

Are females in your kins small yansh dey shake Olosho?
You must be from a terrible source to blv all females are useless like those that are in your kins.
I m not in your league. You must be a 21 yr old boy forming redpill here.
see this one, get lost with ur smelly kpekus. I know ur type, dey use perfume coverup with already fallen Olympus.. dress like rainbow, go baf

2 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Goodlady(f): 10:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
xtivin:

see this one, get lost with ur smelly kpekus. I know ur type, dey use perfume coverup with already fallen Olympus.. dress like rainbow, go baf
So that's how condemn you smell, those you carry and females in your kins.
You know you are talking based on the pitiable things you v seen from your kins
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by xtivin(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
Goodlady:

You know you are talking based on the pitiable things you v seen from your kins
low-budget oloso, go n return mummy's fone and begone, it's ur type aboki will knack free sef, u look stupid sef tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by wirinet(m): 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2023
xtivin:

Bro this generation of gals na Hookup or oloso by style they do. Only God go help those that are yet to marry, because this gals dey knack wetin worse... Morally it's bad tho, but bro this gals have done and are still doing what is morally worse and to them it's a norm. That's my argument.

That's because of both a breakdown of the family system and a breakdown the moral fabric of the society. We have been subsumed by crass and unbridled materialism. The type of materialism that Jesus preached against (mind you I am an atheist). The kind of materialism that makes a son want to use his mother for money (ritual or otherwise) and vice versa. The kind of materialism that makes a man want to love-vendor his girlfriend or even wife. A materialism that shuns love, compassion and contentment, but breeds hatred, selfishness and never ending thirst to acquire the whole world. That kind of materialism look for happiness outside instead of within.

We have a long road to go, a long road of sufferings, despair and loneliness before we learn.

1 Like

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by techWriter3: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
Op bomb the kind that's ready to suck dick for the sake of money
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by BigYash: 10:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
U wan use ur babe money money ,then dump her for another Lady... The babe suppose break up with you already sef. You no value her

1 Like

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by xtivin(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
wirinet:

That's because of both a breakdown of the family system and a breakdown the moral fabric of the society. We have been subsumed by crass and unbridled materialism. The type of materialism that Jesus preached against (mind you I am an atheist). The kind of materialism that makes a son want to use his mother for money (ritual or otherwise) and vice versa. The kind of materialism that makes a man want to love-vendor his girlfriend or even wife. A materialism that shuns love, compassion and contentment, but breeds hatred, selfishness and never ending thirst to acquire the whole world. That kind of materialism look for happiness outside instead of within.

We have a long road to go, a long road of sufferings, despair and loneliness before we learn.
you are very right bro, it's a very terrible society we've got to deal with. Technology has had a fair share of it's negative side on morals too. We will have to deal with these social vices weither we like it or not it has come to stay, as parents we have a very big role to play on the path our kids chooses and how we can influence some of their decision making too. well done bro, I appreciate your charisma and writing prowes smiley

1 Like

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Dzzzz: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2023
Shey your mama Na handicap??..The man still fit carry your mama over 2.5..if to say the babe know say you no get sense abi she for use you collect loan for kidnappers..E-diot
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by galantjoe(m): 10:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
Some gals are not smart enough
Some of them are forming big gals yet nothing is inside her brain.

This is her opportunity to get cool money $10k is equal to N7,000,000. Something she should have done in less than 24hrs. This is how they are missing golden opportunity because of ego and fake self esteem.

Mr. Man stop giving her a dime , keep fucking her untill her brain will reset to default

2 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2023
Jennyclay:
You should have tell your sisters and daughters to go after the Asia man, then share the money 50/50 undecided
Abeg lock up if you have nothing important to say

2 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Baronthecelebri: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2023
Goodlady:
Very wicked, inconsiderate, evil, poor, opportunistic, talakanaire, dirty, móronic saliva dripping, mucous licking, gogolo mouth oozing, wearing one boxer short for a week, thief-minded criminal that should be arrested and castrated!
JackDaAlienz, can you still marry the girl if she indeed listen to you. Why are are some guys so unfortunate like xtivin?
You are meant to stand in for the girl in the presence of the chinko man that she's your babe. You are so cheap that your plan was to exploit the girl. I pray God save her from you, amen. As for you xtivin, if JackDaAlienz wey short no get sense, you wey be long man devil (LMD) still no get sense. Na so dem pass your mom around chinko guys?

You bah, if you quote me again, I ll curse you and you ll trek from your location to Benin Rep until Buhari leaves office
shut up

2 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2023
xtivin:

What are you saying?
In reality one random broke guy will still knack her free anyways
She's very stupid!
I swear I will break up with her very soon. Mumu girl

1 Like

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Baronthecelebri: 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2023
But she's not working, and she's not adding value to you. You guys are foolish to mingle with women that don't add value to you. What you did was wrong, but she's not a virgin.😎
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Jennyclay(f): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Abeg lock up if you have nothing important to say
Biko, let us hear word.

You should be ashamed of yourself!! Shior!!
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
But she's not working, and she's not adding value to you. You guys are foolish to mingle with women that don't add value to you. What you did was wrong, but she's not a virgin.😎
Apart from sex and food. Nothing else she contributes. I have told her many times that she should do it for the sake of this economy hardship. I will always forgive her. I don talk talk talk give her OT yet she still saying that she doesn't like Chinese guys. Muthafuckaer I don't like Chinese women but if one rich Chinese woman like me omo I go fucking knack her make her cum daily and get rich too, omo I just dey vex how person go see this kind once in a lifetime opportunity and still mess up

3 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by JackDaAlienz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2023
decatalyst:
Turns out say nah you no get sense!

In fact, I doubt you have anything in that skull of yours.

I am sure even if she succumbs to your dumb request, you will create another thread lampooning how cheap and worthless the lady is.

She miss-waka to meet an unfortunate being like your.

What a pity.
Carry your holiness dey suffer for trenches. Na holiness go build you house, feed you ode

2 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by osmosis101(m): 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2023
To the OP....... U BE OGBOLOGBO WEREY
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Guys, I'm starting to regret dating this girl, she is about to spoil major bag
I'm talking thousands of dollars
Millions of Naira!!! cry

I have been dating this girl for 1 year now, she was invited for seminar and big people attended, big people from Europe, asia at intercontinental hotel in Lagos. During the meeting, one of the cooperate guy started crushing on her and was trying to woo her.
She said she doesn't like Chinese guys( the guy is Asian) I told her to play along and get money gifts from the man then split the money 40/60.
She started insulting me saying do I think she is cheap girl or olosho??

Did I say anything wrong?
I told her to sleep with the man with condom and ask him for 10k dollars because the man really loaded, he funds research and grants of about $170k and he like my girl
she is jobless and economy hard yet I still give her and spend my hard earned money on her. So how is it wrong that she can't reason together let's make big money from the rich cooperate guy.
Was I wrong?

HOWWWWW
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Goodlady(f): 11:04pm On Feb 20, 2023
xtivin:

You know you are talking based on the pitiable things you v seen from your kins.

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Kemizie(f): 11:06pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hmmmm ... Wahala

Anyways ... If you are looking to cure your High BP without consuming any drugs then I gat you covered

All you have to do is to click on the link on my signature to learn more
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Goodlady(f): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
shut up
Askor, hang it there cos no one put your oozing mouth for the matter.

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by kenedyx: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
JackDaAlienz:

Apart from sex and food. Nothing else she contributes. I have told her many times that she should do it for the sake of this economy hardship. I will always forgive her. I don talk talk talk give her OT yet she still saying that she doesn't like Chinese guys. Muthafuckaer I don't like Chinese women but if one rich Chinese woman like me omo I go fucking knack her make her cum daily and get rich too, omo I just dey vex how person go see this kind once in a lifetime opportunity and still mess up

E be like na that sharing formula be her problem. Bruh you wicked o, how she go collect severe dicking come carry 40% give you? That one na for moral support abi wetin..

Just try 10/90 with written agreement of forgiveness whether she no go gree grin

3 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by Goodlady(f): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
xtivin:

low-budget oloso, go n return mummy's fone and begone, it's ur type aboki will knack free sef, u look stupid tongue
You look disgusting n fóolish

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by kakaaa77: 11:13pm On Feb 20, 2023
after reading all you post' I just realise it's not every head that sit on top of a body have sense,
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by akube34: 12:58am On Feb 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Millions of Naira!!! cry

I have been dating this girl for 1 year now, she was invited for seminar and big people attended, big people from Europe, asia at intercontinental hotel in Lagos. During the meeting, one of the cooperate guy started crushing on her and was trying to woo her.
She said she doesn't like Chinese guys( the guy is Asian) I told her to play along and get money gifts from the man then split the money 40/60.

I told her to sleep with the man with condom and ask him for 10k dollars because the man really loaded, he funds research and grants of about $170k and he like my girl
she is jobless and economy hard yet I still give her and spend my hard earned money on her. So how is it wrong that she can't reason together let's make big money from the rich cooperate guy.
Was I wrong?
funny man. Your babe we go don codedly Dey run the package on her own. She no wan just involve u

2 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by udede(m): 1:13am On Feb 21, 2023
When Obi wins op will stop typing rubbish
Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by dontrulee: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2023
I wonder why many people are attacking the Op.
Regardless of if this is real or fiction, a scenario like this may happen.

It's either the girlfriend is too smart and already running some parole underground that's secret to the Op and she doesn't want to share the money with him.

Or the girl is just not interested in the parole.
The funny thing is that the girl can give a foolish or flimsy excuse Like "she's not cheap" and still go ahead and Bleep a broke guy.

Ladies like to be the manipulators and not the manipulated. Hardly will you find a chaste Lady. grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by dontrulee: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2023
akube34:
funny man. Your babe we go don codedly Dey run the package on her own. She no wan just involve u

Norms, na the most likely possibility be that.
Ladies ehn

1 Like

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by frozen70(f): 1:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Creamypie:
let's wait for Elders sir

The elders are speechless

That guy no normal

The lady no get plans for herself too

Both of them na error

4 Likes

Re: My Babe No Get Sense At All by KvngDavidIV(m): 3:16am On Feb 21, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Millions of Naira!!! cry

Was I wrong?

Calm down op just assume say na your wife

You go give her opportunity to bleep outside matrimonial bed?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Ladies Just Got The Shock Of Their Lives!!! (*pictures) / Define Love In Your Own Words / Top Three People That Died For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.