Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC (24300 Views)

Election 2023: Breakdown Of Party Agents Submitted To INEC By Political Parties / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Period007(m): 11:09pm On Feb 20, 2023
N3TRAL:
Mynd44, Nlfpmod, fake news.

NNPP has 176,200 polling agents.

NNPP has more polling agents than Labour Party. OP is lying.

LP 134k
ADC 96k

Total 230k

Wailing old man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by FreeStuffsNG: 11:10pm On Feb 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

I was wondering too. Their PU numbers had a very good spread and more impressive than expected. For such a young mushroom party, they really tried.
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Ennoloa: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Why are you crying? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Period007(m): 11:14pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ennoloa:

Why are you crying? grin grin

He is disappointed as Peter Obi has a combined 230k agents

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Ennoloa: 11:16pm On Feb 20, 2023
Period007:

He is disappointed as Peter Obi has a combined 230k agents

I swear

Even having 100k they can't believe it talkless of 230k agents

4 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by MikeofAfrica: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2023
wegevv:
LP majorly lagging behind in the SW is not good news. 851 LP agents in Ekiti compared to APC's 2441 is very poor.

But otherwise not too bad for the so called structureless party.

Vote Obi <3

For the presidential election, Labour party has entered into alliance with ADC which has endorse Peter Obi.

Hence when you add the agents of ADC to that of LP in Ekiti, it will be more than that of APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Shikini: 11:18pm On Feb 20, 2023
No wahala
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Jflex07(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
And urrchins where lying today carrying fake news by saying labour party only has only 41k PU agents.. Urchins and fake news are like 5 and 6. Literally, labour party has the highest agents when we sum up ADC plus LP which is totalling 230k..

5 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Period007(m): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ennoloa:

I swear

Even having 100k they can't believe it talkless of 230k agents

They were spreading some fake figures earlier.
Even Senator Deno Melaye posted some fake figures on his verified Twitter page.

PDAPC are fully out for propagandas and fake news these last remaining days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by sanpipita(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
wegevv:
LP majorly lagging behind in the SW is not good news. 851 LP agents in Ekiti compared to APC's 2441 is very poor.

Vote Obi <3

Labour Party are in coalition with other parties in different states, the agent thing will do people more they look, less they see

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Jflex07(m): 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

Cornfilled man.. Your tears are tasty.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Ennoloa: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2023
Period007:

They were spreading some fake figures earlier.
Even Senator Deno Melaye posted some fake figures on his verified Twitter page.

PDAPC are fully out for propagandas and fake news these last remaining days

Saturday we are going to win

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:27pm On Feb 20, 2023
Ennoloa:
APC : 176,223
PDP: 176,200
LP: 134,874
NNPP: 176,200
ADC: 96,043

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1627777857853313026

LP + ADC alliance means ObiDatti has 134,874+ 96,043 polling agents all over Nigeria ready to defend the ObiDients' votes from APC urchins and vultures.. That is 230K agents, far more than APC and PDP agents.

Me sef I be agent. Urchins you guys should be afraid, be very afraid or get sense now before its too late..This country must be rescued and redeemed whether you like it or not. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Trollronaldo: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2023
N3TRAL:

How will that translate to votes?

ADC alliance gives Obi 230k

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 21, 2023
You could be submitted and still not mobilize!

Most won’t leave their abode till they get full payment

Except the JJC’s.

If you are not fully paid for services rendered prior to election, you on a fvckin long thing!

Doubt if Peter can mobilize 20,000 out of total submitted.
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Lovenorth: 3:52am On Feb 21, 2023
I love Peter Obi to be the president of Nigeria but since I know he can hardly win I decided to go for Atiku not because of tribalism and sentiment but competence
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Paperwhite(m): 3:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Nice one! Now to the electorates.
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by omoiyalayi(m): 3:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Some of this LP agent will still not show up on the day of election grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by lexy2014: 3:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Period007:
LP 134k
ADC 96k

Total 230k

Peter Obi will surely win this election

so it is polling unit agents that will make obi win election?

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:59am On Feb 21, 2023
LP - 134,874 agents
ADC - 96,043 agents
NNPP - 176,200 agents
PDP - 176,588 agents
APC - 176,223 agents

LP + ADC = 230,917
"Structureless party" = 230,917 agents

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by cheerishMe: 3:59am On Feb 21, 2023
rickpat:
really?..that's good for LP then..if it's true
Yes is on news 10 last night

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by PotatoSalad(m): 4:00am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
You could be submitted and still not mobilize!

Most won’t leave their abode till they get full payment

Except the JJC’s.

If you are not fully paid for services rendered prior to election, you on a fvckin long thing!

Doubt if Peter can mobilize 20,000 out of total submitted.
Stop crying. Saturday is only a few days away.
Me, I want a better Nigeria for me and you, but you, you want your Tinubu to win to spite Peter Obi and his supporters.
A lot will happen in 8 years. If i have a child today, he'd be in primary 3 in 8 years time. I wouldn't risk his future over some foolish game that you guys are playing.
Enter bathroom and think about it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:02am On Feb 21, 2023
wegevv:

Vote Obi <3
LP has more agents in Lagos more than APC and PDP

When you add ADC agents in Ekiti and other states they are far..

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 21, 2023
PotatoSalad:

Stop crying. Saturday is only a few days away.
Me, I want a better Nigeria for me and you, but you, you want your Tinubu to win to spite Peter Obi and his supporters.
A lot will happen in 8 years. If i have a child today, he'd be in primary 3 in 8 years time. I wouldn't risk his future over some foolish game that you guys are playing.
Enter bathroom and think about it.

Why I am trying my possible best to make sure you vote for Asiwaju. Check is resume and you did be impressed. Don’t be engulfed in hate and deny yourself of dividends.

Why waste votes on a Peter who you are certain won’t win? Rather just sell your PVC and use proceeds to eat Nkwobi.

It’s not about hunger but getting value instead of wasting

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by MasterTeeUSA: 4:04am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by MasterTeeUSA: 4:06am On Feb 21, 2023
ADC in all states didnt collapse for LP. Be dreaming...even ADC + LP in Kano is smaller than all other top parties.

Period007:

LP 134k
ADC 96k

Total 230k

Wailing old man

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:06am On Feb 21, 2023
Trollronaldo:
LP only needs agents to protects its vote more in SS, SE, SW, NC, Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Kaduna.

All those other states, PDP and APC can checkmate themselves. They won't really vote LP. I think that explains why they don't have 100% of agents
Go through the list LP has enough agents in North, check Borno, Kano, Kaduna etc
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:09am On Feb 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

That is about 75% of the total PU nationwide and full of names of folks who have decamped from lp mushroom party to the winning party APC
Remember that all APC members in Adamawa are working for Atiku same with some northers states, LP and ADC biggest Collabo grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by livinbygrace: 4:11am On Feb 21, 2023
Obi will get 200 Billion Votes..Werey people
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:11am On Feb 21, 2023
omoiyalayi:
Some of this LP agent will still not show up on the day of election grin grin grin
I feel your pain

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:15am On Feb 21, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
ADC in all states didnt collapse for LP. Be dreaming...even ADC + LP in Kano is smaller than all other top parties.

You are empty in Kano LP has 7k plus, ADC has 4k Plus
APC has 11kplus

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by adioolayi(m): 4:16am On Feb 21, 2023
APC : 176,223
PDP: 176,200
LP: 134,874
NNPP: 176,200
ADC: 96,043

LP didn't do so bad....having about 1300 agents is commendable. I salute what they have achieved in a short while .

NNPP is giving a suprise representation..nice one from NNPP

Just imagine what an alliance better LP and NNPP would have brought...they would have been able to present agent at all polling units..

It's is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lamidi Apapa Takes Over Labour Party, Declares Self As National Chairman / It’s Time To Arrest Jonathan — Lagos APC / Reno Omokri Slams Peter Obi And An Obidient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.