Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC (24290 Views)

Election 2023: Breakdown Of Party Agents Submitted To INEC By Political Parties / List Of Senatorial Candidates Submitted By APC To INEC / Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by PotatoSalad(m): 4:16am On Feb 21, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Why I am trying my possible best to make sure you vote for Asiwaju. Check is resume and you did be impressed. Don’t be engulfed in hate and deny yourself of dividends.

Why waste votes on a Peter who you are certain won’t win? Rather just sell your PVC and use proceeds to eat Nkwobi.

It’s not about hunger but getting value instead of wasting
After seeing evidences of impending failure via his behaviour at rallies, you still want a difficult country of 200 million to be ruled by a sick man because of your assessment of his achievements 20+ years ago. Bola might be good, but he's no longer capable now. You cannot cheat nature and nature has been showing signs via his numerous embarrassments.
I said the same about Buhari back in 2015 but people didn't listen, and some people are about to make same mistake again.
Vote Tinubu and have shettima and those people pushing him to be president rule you while your Messiah spends time he's supposed to use for official work to treat his ailing health abroad.
At the end, mission failed successfully.
So wetin you gain.

5 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:21am On Feb 21, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
ADC in all states didnt collapse for LP. Be dreaming...even ADC + LP in Kano is smaller than all other top parties.

grin grin grin
In Kaduna LP has 6k plus
ADC 8k
APC 8k

4 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:24am On Feb 21, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
29 agents in KANO for Labour Party

I'm can see you're blind LP has 7k plus agents in Kano, while ADC has 4k plus when you add both 12k plus
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by lexy2014: 4:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by lexy2014: 4:32am On Feb 21, 2023
post=121088436:

I'm can see you're blind LP has 7k plus agents in Kano, while ADC has 4k plus when you add both 12k plus

https://www.nairaland.com/7578135/confusion-trails-adcs-purported-endorsement
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:36am On Feb 21, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:39am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

https://www.nairaland.com/7578135/confusion-trails-adcs-purported-endorsement
Stop consoling yourself, the leadership of the party has adopted Obi as their presidential candidate

3 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by lexy2014: 4:39am On Feb 21, 2023
post=121088524:

Dubem Kachukwu is their presidential candidate they expel, he is no longer a member of ADC
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/554526-2023-adc-expels-presidential-candidate-seven-others.html?tztc=1

thats why the story reads thus:

Meanwhile, elements in the party have on different occasions announced their endorsements for the presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), All Progressives Congress (APC) and Labour Party (LP), Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi, respectively.
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by lexy2014: 4:41am On Feb 21, 2023
post=121088542:

Stop consoling yourself, the leadership of the party has adopted Obi as their presidential candidate

am only telling you what the news said. I am not tribune. or is tribune also consoling itself? pls read the article again. if you didnt let me help you with this excerpt.

Meanwhile, elements in the party have on different occasions announced their endorsements for the presidential candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), All Progressives Congress (APC) and Labour Party (LP), Atiku Abubakar, Bola Tinubu and Peter Obi, respectively.
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Lordatkinson: 4:42am On Feb 21, 2023
Pierocash:
Same labour party urchins said it has no polling unit agents. How do they even think that a national party like labour whose popularity has soared more than their evil party won't have a polling unit agent.

Awon ode

My fair now is going by the chat, LP is 42k+ lesser than other major parties. Meaning that the party will have no agent in some polling unit of more than 42k, don't you think such lapses is dangerous?
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:42am On Feb 21, 2023
lexy2014:

thats why the story reads thus:

Propaganda you should be worried by elements of your party members working for Atiku, almost all APC structure in Adamawa has move to PDP, we have just few days stop giving yourself false hope

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:45am On Feb 21, 2023
Lordatkinson:

My fair now is going by the chat, LP is 42k+ lesser than other major parties. Meaning that the party will have no agent in some polling unit of more than 42k, don't you think such lapses is dangerous?
I don't know why you guys chose to be dumb this is from INEC,

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by lexy2014: 4:52am On Feb 21, 2023
post=121088558:

Propaganda you should be worried by elements of your party members working for Atiku, almost all APC structure in Adamawa has move to PDP, we have just few days stop giving yourself false hope

which party do i have? does the constitution give me the power to own a party? can you show me where we discussed anything about me having a party how much having party members?

whats my business if APC moves to PDP? how does it concern me?

am not tribune. only sharing with you what tribune said which is as follows?

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by putin2: 4:52am On Feb 21, 2023
Obi is the president

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by bolademi(m): 4:54am On Feb 21, 2023
Ennoloa:

https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1627777857853313026

Labour Party won’t have representative in about 44,000 polling units and they want to win elections

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by FlawlessKarl: 5:22am On Feb 21, 2023
omoiyalayi:
Some of this LP agent will still not show up on the day of election grin grin grin
shocked

LP agent will not show up in your myopic mind but Idiotic APC CORNfused agents will show up?
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by ThatFairGuy1: 5:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Election is not going to hold in some unit, hence the deficit
rickpat:
we have a total of 176,846 polling units in Nigeria... APC AND PDP have a deficit of about 600...LP just over 40,000..nnpp over 90,000
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by SmartPolician: 5:34am On Feb 21, 2023
wegevv:
LP majorly lagging behind in the SW is not good news. 851 LP agents in Ekiti compared to APC's 2441 is very poor.

But otherwise not too bad for the so called structureless party.

Vote Obi <3

Labour Party needs fearless agents in the North. That's where the real rigging and underage voting will take place. If we can stop the north from rigging, you will notice that the big election results they always present is doctored.

2 Likes

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by FlawlessKarl: 5:39am On Feb 21, 2023
N3TRAL:
Mynd44, Nlfpmod, fake news.

NNPP has 176,200 polling agents.

NNPP has more polling agents than Labour Party. OP is lying.

Cry and wail to death.

As a matter of fact you should be ban for peddling fake news on this forum, but since nairaland is partisan such won't happened.

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Starhearts: 5:53am On Feb 21, 2023
Period007:
LP 134k
ADC 96k

Total 230k

Peter Obi will surely win this election

Peter OBITUARY will come distant 3rd
If ur winning is sure let me nd u stake here...
I still repeat it Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by julaion: 6:01am On Feb 21, 2023
Starhearts:

Peter OBITUARY will come distant 3rd
If ur winning is sure let me nd u stake here...
I still repeat it Peter OBITUARY can only be online presido
cry cry baby i want to see your mummy shame grin 25th hope say no be mortuary u go land so

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Period007(m): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2023
MasterTeeUSA:
ADC in all states didnt collapse for LP. Be dreaming...even ADC + LP in Kano is smaller than all other top parties.

You are just pained

Peter Obi have more than enough polling unit agents

1 Like

Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by mycar: 6:22am On Feb 21, 2023
Lovenorth:
I love Peter Obi to the president of Nigeria but since I know he can hardly win I decided to go for Atiku not because of tribalism and sentiment but competence
then you have wasted your vote because Atiku cannot win, Peter Obi is winning it, reason being that , everything is pointing towards his direction, first, Buhari is about to finish his tenure, so, not wise to vote another fulani man ,Tinubu with muslim muslim ticket is not better either, Peter Obi is the only candidate that ticks all the boxes when it comes to equity, fairness, competence, character we can trust, engaging, physical and mental capacity.

It is better you lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Lovenorth: 6:38am On Feb 21, 2023
mycar:

then you have wasted your vote because Atiku cannot win, Peter Obi is winning it, reason being that , everything is pointing towards his direction, first, Buhari is about to finish his tenure, so, not wise to vote another fulani man ,Tinubu with muslim muslim ticket is not better either, Peter Obi is the only candidate that ticks all the boxes when it comes to equity, fairness, competence, character we can trust, engaging, physical and mental capacity.

It is better you lose doing the right thing than win doing the wrong thing.

Why do you hate Fulani? It's wrong to vote or not to vote someone on the basis of tribe
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Starhearts: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2023
julaion:
cry cry baby i want to see your mummy shame grin 25th hope say no be mortuary u go land so

Anoda wasted sperm....

I didn't blame ur existence because ur mummy want it raw........

U re product of d social sex worker of ur mother job......

D money ur father take u send go skool suppose built poultry......

Am ready 4 u here ...... u can't cross my path nd go scot-free..... son of bitch
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by mycar: 6:55am On Feb 21, 2023
Lovenorth:

Why do you hate Fulani? It's wrong to vote or not to vote someone on the basis of tribe
I campaigned for him in 2007 and 2019 , I do not hate fulani, in short, I have many of them as friends but there is nothing more desirable than peace.
I may not have problem with it but alot of people will have and that will affect my peace. Nobody likes standing in the queue but we do that for peace sake.

Our actions today determine our peace tomorrow. The best thing to do now is to vote for Peter Obi. His win will bring hope and happiness to many people in this country than any other candidate. It is all about common sense. Nobody achieves anything in an chaotic environment.
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Jeffy1206(m): 6:58am On Feb 21, 2023
Plus add that the people too will act as agents for our votes... LP in alliance with ADC madt. No room for evil people.
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by bishopkay: 7:09am On Feb 21, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

That is about 75% of the total PU nationwide and full of names of folks who have decamped from lp mushroom party to the winning party APC
You saw their names? LMAO
Y'all underrate Peter oh... Una dey underrate that man. Why do you think the so called Kano guy and the rest no move anybody? Peter built his structure around the people, not around politicians.

The major Organ of his structure is Big tent and Afenifere- those ones will not betray him. Hence even if Julius Abure the LP national chairman decides to jump ship today, nobody will be moved.
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Starhearts: 7:13am On Feb 21, 2023
julaion:

See wasted sperm.
Ur mother cos it all because it always want it raw nd doggy style..
Ask ur mother who is ur real biological father?
Then u knw u re wasted

Don't try to cross my boundary
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Pierocash(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2023
Lordatkinson:

only two agent per polling unit is enough, it is not a fight but to witness and sign.

Nigerians will all over the polling unit will complement the shortage
Re: Summary Of Polling Unit Agents Submitted By Political Parties - INEC by Sammyblacky87: 7:19am On Feb 21, 2023
Righteousness2:
Let me say this quickly as was dropped in my spirit right now.

GOD ALMIGHTY loves Nigeria so much and that is the reason why this nation has not been torn apart despite all the stubbornness of the citizens.

In 2015, a certain party came with a mantra of " CHANGE ". The word of GOD clearly warned about those that are given to "change ".
The citizens refused to yield to God's expose and warnings . it has been woes upon woes for so many.

This coming weekend is another one.
GOD ALMIGHTY has given us an expose on who to vote via his word.
Isaiah 1:19-20
If ye be WILLING and OBEDIENT, ye shall eat the good of the land:

But if ye REFUSE and REBEL, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Listen and Listen Good, if ye be OBIDIENT, You will eat the fruit of the land.

I say this Boldly to Nigeria and Nigerians
Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT! Be OBIDIENT.
Vote OBIDIENT. Vote OBIDIENT! Vote OBIDIENT!

I have passed what I was given.

Liers everywhere.

Ezekiel 13:3 KJV: Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coup Imminent If Rivers Crisis Persists - Abdulsalami Abubakar / We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC / Buhari: Nobody Should Campaign With My Name In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.