Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,332 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices (30788 Views)

"Let The Poor Breathe" - Protesters Hit The Streets In Edo State / Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Hit Osogbo Roads, Storm House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by tiswell(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2023
emilokan should stop overheating the polity
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by bonechamberlain(m): 7:31am On Feb 21, 2023
Ogun again, it's safe to say that the state governor has a hand in all these angry
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by oyeb15: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2023
I use #1500 to collect 5k yesterday. One woman beside me was begging d POS guy to accept #600 for 3k cos d money won't be enough to buy wat she planned for her kids at home.

The sorry look on d woman's face moved me but, what can I do?

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by hayor2015: 7:32am On Feb 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2023
I'm happy for destroying Shagamu IBEDC office, they are the one responsible mowe /Adesan light, how could a light be on for one day and four days off on a good day and on a bad day one weeks or two week total off, they should . Those evil IBEDC there shall not know peace ... I don't think the people have business with them but maybe they sight them as the real enemy when throwing to protest at the bank. Bank aren't the enemy here but Emiefele but the IBEDC are worst like our Nigerian politicians , you can't avoid police and still have peace of mind but those guys, except you want to live in darkness for the rest of your life

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2023
Goodday90:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/naira-scarcity-protesters-hit-sagamu-raze-banks-inec-ibedc-offices-vandalize-lg-secretariat/?amp

where is police??

and why is it only in APC state that people are protesting

are we not in the same Nigeria with us

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Okiemute101: 7:34am On Feb 21, 2023
Ogun state is a very volatile state. Afterall Jagaban has claimed he made Dapo the governor and not the people's vote that put him there. Why they no go dey para anyhow. The people's votes obviously did not count from Jagaban's speech at the townhall bulaba in ogun
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Newdawn30: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2023
During the weekend we all saw a video of envelops of old notes(5k) give to people for the purpose of buying votes, with the governors face on them.
This is anarchy and there plan has failed election will old come Saturday. We know their plans.

If you check the people destroying this dey no get reach 100k for acocount o

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by lifeandjoy: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Afghanwestern
Most of them doing the burning don’t even have up to 10k in the banks

Later they will say that it's the Igbos in Ogun state that did it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by ClearFlair: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2023
bigdammyj:
Noted.

My vote is for Tinubu.

That's your personal problem
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Neddstark: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2023
Ww need to take security more seriously in this country. Anyone trying to use unrests to destroy property should be shot dead. Protest but don't with destruction.
My heart is out for the bank staff that will become unemployed as a result of some sons of a hundred fathers.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by InvertedHammer: 7:37am On Feb 21, 2023
/
IBEDC office? I am not a prophet but I can tell that Sagamu won't be getting light in the next two years grin grin

Eyes go clear Nigerians by fire or by force. After una fight for politicians finish, after Saturday your access to them will reset to zero until the next 4 years. To your tents oh Israel. Every Mallam and him kettle.

/

3 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Neddstark: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I'm happy for destroying Shagamu IBEDC office, they are the one responsible mowe /Adesan light, how could a light be on for one day and four days off on a good day and on a bad day one weeks or two week total off, they should . Those evil IBEDC there shall not know peace

Now there will be no light at all. Hope you are happier mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Newdawn30: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2023
Everyone is now taking transfer in the market, from meat sellers, to tomatoes sellers, pure water seller, ingredient and spices .
If you don't have cash, can't they do transfer ?

It is only criminals that will only want to deal with cash.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by nedekid: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I'm happy for destroying Shagamu IBEDC office, they are the one responsible mowe /Adesan light, how could a light be on for one day and four days off on a good day and on a bad day one weeks or two week total off, they should . Those evil IBEDC there shall not know peace
Good you are happy they destroyed it.
Hope you have a generator and plenty of fuel in it, or as a big boy you have solar.
Hopefully ibedc will take years to rebuild facilities as your area will be designated a high risk operating environment.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Curious345: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2023
Yoruba hoodlums

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Curious345: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2023
oyeb15:
I use #1500 to collect 5k yesterday. One woman beside me was begging d POS guy to accept #600 for 3k cos d money won't be enough to buy wat she planned for her kids at home.

The sorry look on d woman's face moved me but, what can I do?
you be dondy..

Ask me why?
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Opemipo011: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2023
In as much as everyone is feeling the impact of the naira scarcity, violence is not the way out.. burning banks and other facilities is not right.
They are only doing themselves in that state, cos the impact will bounce back at them.. by the time the naira is now surplus.. how will they access it when they've destroyed the few banks in their community.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Neddstark:

Now there will be no light at all. Hope you are happier mumu.
light no even dey at all anymore, those idiot really suffer us but turning lemon to lemonade is the next things for me, I have had sunking home 600 to support standing fan and light but looking for home to package 2.5 kva solar and also try to book for do it yourself installations solar and how to build inverters from scratch, UPS solar for day light
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Minjim: 7:43am On Feb 21, 2023
Goodday90:
Suffersticated region
Their people will not report this,they only come alive when UGM destroy properties in the east but when it happens in their region
They keep mum

If they didn't report it, how can you comment ?

1 Like

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Agonglo17: 7:43am On Feb 21, 2023
When the governor is a confirmed felon and kiddie-fiddler
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by LZAA: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2023
Yarimo and Afamed will say IPOB want to destroy sagamu😄😄😄
Oh ok it's not Lagos😁😄😄
Urchins sef

3 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Goodday90(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2023
lifeandjoy:

Later they will say that it's the Igbos in Ogun state that did it.
thats my only worry,Igbo people over there should just observe “siddon look”,beacaue once it all ends they will look for an Igbo scape goat and put all the allegations on his head
Look at after endsars,they went to arrest one man Chinasa and put all the blames on his head

4 Likes

Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2023
nedekid:

Good you are happy they destroyed it.
Hope you have a generator and plenty of fuel in it, or as a big boy you have solar.
Hopefully ibedc will take years to rebuild facilities as your area will be designated a high risk operating environment.
this people mondu of operative made this worst. They sell light to companies and reap citizen off light, the suffering as been going on for a year now..
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Minjim: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2023
Newdawn30:
Everyone is now taking transfer in the market, from meat sellers, to tomatoes sellers, pure water seller, ingredient and spices .
If you don't have cash, can't they do transfer ?

It is only criminals that will only want to deal with cash.

If you sell things you will know the complains that comes with transfers
Our GSM network isn't ready for online banking of these population.
Maybe this Starlink service will improve things .
The customers have to wait for confirmation of payment. And sometimes, the banks don't send sms
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Lightorder: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Afghanwestern
Most of them doing the burning don’t even have up to 10k in the banks
I don’t think that anyone that worths 10k in the bank would burn a bank
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by lifeandjoy: 7:47am On Feb 21, 2023
Goodday90:
thats my only worry,Igbo people over there should just observe “siddon look”,beacaue once it all ends they will look for an Igbo scape goat and put all the allegations on his head
Look at after endsars,they went to arrest one man Chinasa and put all the blames on his head

I know how Lagos own went down.
God help us all
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Caramia2020(m): 7:48am On Feb 21, 2023
Police will swing to action by arresting innocent individuals.
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by Kobicove(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2023
Na how many bank even dey for Sagamu before to start with yet these fools are destroying the few dey have? undecided
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by kingsceemark(m): 7:49am On Feb 21, 2023
bigdammyj:
Noted.

My vote is for Tinubu.

and the destruction of your tribe Afonja land continues then, be warned
Re: Naira Scarcity: Protesters Hit Sagamu, Raze Banks, INEC, IBEDC Offices by dalass(f): 7:50am On Feb 21, 2023
inoki247:
Why them they burn IBEDC join shey na dem dey supply New Note ni...

This people looks confused them need to pack dem all..

This one no be protest again na destruction mak dem allow election hold the next person go come change the stupid policy na jus few days more....

The protest I think is about institutions that are not doing their jobs thereby making life difficult for the masses e.g I heard people telling others not to vandalize a bank that the particular bank was paying people, so it was spared from destruction while others got vandalized.

NEPA is the worst ever especially with their estimated bills despite their total lack of commitment to providing constant supply of electricity... Inflated bills combined with no light must have been the motivating factor for dealing with them this way.

CBN took the worst step and made people face woes with no cash. To buy fuel, perishable food items and other things one needs cash to do.

Finally those involved in burning banks and other things no get sense sha. Bunch of mofos. Playing directly into the hands of people who do not want elections to hold.. stop it o undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Storms ABU Zaria For Convocation (Photos, Video) / APC Leaders In Port-Harcourt To Woo Amechi (Pictures) / Amaechi And Ambode Receive Osinbajo In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.