Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,034 members, 7,821,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra (31943 Views)

No Structure Yet Obi's Campaign Takes Centre Stage In Taraba, Other States / Aftermath Of Atiku & Peter Obi's Campaign In Ibadan / PDP 2018 Governorship Campaign In Ilesha, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Omoawoke: 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
What’s happening here, the trailer is in Lagos grin
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by aspabay(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
Urchinpainer:
The chosen one.

Nigeria's next Twitter President, if the constitution allows we will make him rule Nairaland too.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by onuman: 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
market as usual
the nigga is campaigning to be the president of Nigeria market association

Iyaa oloja Lagos- Tinubu's daughter, the Lagos markets rent collector, couldn't even mobilize as many Lagos market men and women, as Peter Obi mobilizes Lagos market men and women.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by FavouredNK: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:

if tinunu chose a market square like obi, the place will be lock down for one week

By force lock down by Tinubu's male and female agberos not willingly by the marketers. And of course they will have to comply or risk loosing their shops or paying heavy fine.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by drlateef: 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
SensetionalGoal:
Obi has my vote this coming Saturday...

urchins will be dealt with seriously, if they do anyhow them go collect anyhow,nonsense!

Another wasted vote spotted!!!

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by JAGS001(m): 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Market again, imagine for his own Anambra grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Morphinne: 5:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jones4190:
market as usual
the nigga is campaigning to be the president of Nigeria market association
Swearugawd grin

1 Like

Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Pinito: 6:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Jeffy1206:
this thing wey you talk now, how ur mind do you? 😉😏
my mind is telling me obi will carry third position
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by JOemmy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
Soludo how market?
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Chixco95(m): 7:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
Rebelutionary:

Yes by forcing them and that's how they will be forced on election day too...happy now! Since the " sharing naira" line no longer sells now it is force! 25th is here and we can't wait to see what else you will say!
Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Prove to me that Tinubu and his gangs of local touts are not forcing. I'm only concerned about the future of My COUNTRY. And yes, I don't banter on Nairaland
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Rebelutionary: 7:48pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chixco95:

Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Prove to me that Tinubu and his gangs of local touts are not forcing. I'm only concerned about the future of My COUNTRY. And yes, I don't banter on Nairaland
Who cares if you banter? You made the allegation that markets were shut and all that B.S you tell yourselves to make yourselves feel good eventhough it is plain inane hooey! The onus is on the one who alleges to prove. Isn't it? Oh never mind...dont expect much from someome who just regurgitates whatever he sees been passed around!
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by amordi: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by 5starMan: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Pure waste of time
Your being alive is a waste of time.
Re: Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra by Jeffy1206(m): 10:00am On Feb 22, 2023
Pinito:
my mind is telling me obi will carry third position
grin cheesy again how ur mind talk just now? 😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" / Market Women Gift Wike Groundnuts As They Celebrate His Governorship Victory / Aregbesola, Lai’s Allies, Aggrieved Chieftains’ Supporters Dump APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.