Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate (31400 Views)

Labour Party Adopts PDP’s Dino Melaye Ahead of Kogi Governorship Election / Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll / Rivers AA Governorship Candidate Adopts Obi As Presidential Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by Steveabbeyly: 8:53pm On Feb 21, 2023
Afi boot baa. What of shock absorber.
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by Didijiji: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lazyreporta:

Send me a video of obi commissioning a project, I will send you 2 of bat. For each 1 of obi you send, I go give you 2 of bat.

Actually, those names can't be taken away from bat. And they never deny it, you idiots can
odè…

You want to foist an ancestor with no known source of income, education,age,health,wealth over the destiny of over 220m Nigerians
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by sukar886: 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2023
Na soooooo, we move , my heniken is chilling against Saturday evening .... Who dey
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by sukar886: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2023
kaylardz:
Mushroom parties endorsing another mushroom party. Birds of a feather flock together.
Bad belle , go hug transformer, na so buhari carry win, anpp, cpc, etc join together n win Jonathan ... So chill
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by Lazyreporta(m): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Didijiji:
odè…

You want to foist an ancestor with no known source of income, education,age,health,wealth over the destiny of over 220m Nigerians

You're changing the narrative

Take the challenge
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by Didijiji: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Lazyreporta:

You're changing the narrative

Take the challenge
challenge with who?
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by ReachRich(m): 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
When I saw boot party I tot it was a typo error. I had to rush to the comment section
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by winterfell007(m): 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

The good thing is that it is easier to sack Obi than the other 3 candidates.
Lp no get levels normal normal,na we go put am there without their normal political structure of suffering, pain, hunger and unimaginable hardship,if Him mess up na We go still comot am.
Exactly the reason why I’m voting for the Labour Party. Obi is accountable to no one but us, so if he messes up, the same we carried his matter on our head is the same way we’ll treat his Bleep up accordingly. Those two other candidates feel they’re entitled to the seat. We must dissuade them of that madness
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by Hope2023: 9:13pm On Feb 21, 2023
You forgot to write that under his watch as governor of Anambra state:

1. Anambra State Univeraity went on strike for 8months.

2. Doctors went on strike for 13 months.

3. Obi did not conduct local govt election through out his administration.

4. Peter Obi invested State fund in a brewery company that he is a major share holder... more like using State fund to finance personal business. (Before you quote me, learn about Intafact Beverages Limited).

I am a yoruba guy with an independent mind, I won't tell you any of the candidates is a Saint just to deceive anybody, you can support whoever you wish to support without lying to us here about the
Candidate.

As for me, Atiku is my choice. I'm only worried about Asiwaju's political sagacity. He's the only obstacle to Atiku's emergence...as for Obi, he won't get 7million vote in total...

Newton2024:
No matter how you express your beef and anger against H.E PETER OBI there are facts you cannot change which include;

1. He ran the most secured state in Nigeria during his tenure. Former IGP Abubarkar gave him 5 years accollades of the most secured state back to back for 5 years.

2. The minister of works then gave him the best accolade of a governor that built 800km of road network in 8years over 230 roads.

3. Educationally, he met Anambra at 26th position in 2006 and left it at 1st by 2014 when he was leaving.

4. He was the only governor that met the millennium development goal in Nigeria in both education and health. In fact, Melinda and Bill Gate foundation gave him a personal gift of 1 million dollars for his achievement. Which he dropped in the state account rather than putting in his own private account.

5. He is the only former governor today that does not collect pension, gratuity, land gift and allowances since he left the govt in 2014.

6. When he became SEC chairman under President Jonathan, he told SEC to hold back all his allowance and entitlement as a Board chairman. He left without nothing. He said he does not need them.

7. When he was chairman of fidelity bank , he was entitled to two brand new cars annually. He told the board. I don't need them. Let me just come for meetings and go home.

You can only be angry with him. You cannot change the facts.
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by ufotunang: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
kaylardz:
Mushroom parties endorsing another mushroom party. Birds of a feather flock together.
....as e dey pain them..e dey sweet obi-dients
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by Emola12(m): 11:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
chatinent:
Make Obi no bi Buhari Limited Edition o.
aswear I can bet with my generation OBI is going to turn things around I'm not Igbo ooo I'm Yoruba buh I believe in OBI--DATTI with no criminal violence
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by Kingspin(m): 12:45am On Feb 22, 2023
Elders are making wiser decisions, praise-singers are talking about tribe and religion.
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by Allisgud: 12:46am On Feb 22, 2023
Kwankwanso should do the needful,he will be good as a speaker
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by Odianose13(m): 4:36am On Feb 22, 2023
Deoo1125:
No, na 100.

The Allied Political Parties and the National Consultative Front, comprising of 6 parties, have decided to join forces with the Labour Party to present a joint Presidential Candidate for the 2023 polls.

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/23/2023-elections-seven-political-parties-merge-to-become-3rd-force-mega-party/amp/
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by johnaruson(m): 9:20am On Feb 22, 2023
Very lovely
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by lazynairalander1: 10:39am On Feb 22, 2023
chatinent:

Buhari had a military track record too.

Those track record are the exact replica of what he's doing now.
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by Alabamajogor: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2023
No be only Boot....Bonnet Party go soon adopt....
Looking for unrelevenat relevances....
Re: Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate by Igbojew: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2023
Crimecity:

You guys were warned by Igbos about Buhari, but they were called 5% and wailers.

So stop that narrative. Buhari has always been a failure.
Help me tell him oooo and same way Igbos that always saw tomorrow are warning them about Tinubu but tribalism and religion will not let them see...................I am that Igbo Jew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Election: I Did Not Rig Alone - Arrested INEC Official / Bomb Blast At Alkali Road Kaduna / Scores Leave Presidential Villa In Big Deployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.