Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos (3315 Views)

Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent / Peter Obi 'Won’t Probe Buhari’s Government If Elected' / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by ekolobaba: 3:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
Peter Obi cannot win more than two states in the election. He won’t get more than 100k votes in Lagos.

But Peter Obi will become the president of Twitter and Onitsha. Good consolation for him.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by SLAP44: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:
Peter Obi cannot win more than two states in the election. He won’t get more than 100k votes in Lagos.

But Peter Obi will become the president of Twitter and Onitsha. Good consolation for him.

I purposefully quoted this post to taunt you on Sunday grin

We all have arrived to vote for Peter Obi ❤

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
That’s a constant!

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by Urchinpainer: 3:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Urchins una no dey tire?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by ekolobaba: 3:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:

Nwanne, make sure you do. I have seen videos of ndi yoruba in Lagos in homecoming for Tinubu.

Obi will win Twitter and ontsha as president.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by SLAP44: 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Nwanne, make sure you do. I have seen videos of ndi yoruba in Lagos in homecoming for Tinubu.

No dirty devil can make me not to vote, I have gathered tyres and organised fuel and matches for any utchin that will appear to stop me, he will be roasting while I am thumbprinting grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by mycar: 3:42pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

na ghost dey for twitter and onitsha.
village man like you

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 3:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

You're a nuisance and nothing more.

Who takes bastards like you serious. Why not keep what you think to yourself till Saturday!?

your eye go clear. Nigerian people are ready for you tribalistic Yoruba's.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by ekolobaba: 3:46pm On Feb 21, 2023
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

You're a nuisance and nothing more.

Who takes bastards like you serious. Why not keep what you think to yourself till Saturday!?

your eye go clear. Nigerian people are ready for you tribalistic Yoruba's.

Efulefu like you. Sharap dia.

I’m Igbo. Onye nzuzu.

Obi kerenke and nzogbu nzogbu politics don’t win elections.

3 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by MadamExcellency: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nairaland needs to be restructured by positive contributions to shut off this kind of stupïid thread by mentally challenged persons.

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by Ruggedniggaone: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:

if you reply that guy after Saturday election make I bend you that will shamelessly delete your account after you see obi horrible performance in Anambra his home state

2 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by SLAP44: 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
if you reply that guy after Saturday election make I bend you that will shamelessly delete your account after you see obi horrible performance in Anambra his home state

We shall see.

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by Bimpe29: 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
What has changed nah?
ekolobaba:

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by SaiOba: 4:03pm On Feb 21, 2023
Who cares if you change your kidneys join ?
Mtcheew!
ekolobaba:

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by Web2020: 4:12pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Which mind are you changing? Do you have any mind before? APC lier. Like father, like son

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by FatherOfJesus: 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

no utapiapia on Sunday o
Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by BlessedOne01: 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2023
Op DON'T mind them!

Obidunce/obifooolish are wallowing in "self-deceit"!

LP/obifooolish ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by yarimo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by APC2: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
grin grin grin grin
Disguised urchin.
You are so sleepless because of Obi

1 Like

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by Idiotseverywher: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Op DON'T mind them!

Obidunce/obifooolish are wallowing in "self-deceit"!

LP/obifooolish ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
. Let me ask you, in your dreams, to be sincere to yourself, can tinubu win presidential election in Nigeria? Mark this here , Tinubu can never never be president of Nigeria even til the next century and even in the next creation, gift of attainment has left him, the khamic justice is after him, he has already been condemned here on earth, the gift of greatness is not with him, even if him continue to sacrifice blood to INFINITY he will no more attain greatness, he is just wasting his time, the INFINITY has rejected his blood offers, THIS IS THE WORD FROM THE AGES, he have been rejected by power of creation and cosmic circle.
Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by BlessedOne01: 4:43pm On Feb 21, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Let me ask you, in toys dreams, can tinubu win presidential electronic in Nigeria? Mark this here , Tinubu can never never be president of Nigeria in the next now even in the next creation, gift of attainment has left him, the khamic justice is after him, he has already been condemned here on earth, the gift of greatness is not with him, even if let him continue to sacrifice blood to INFINITY he will no more attain greatness, he is just waste his time, THIS IS THE WORD FROM THE AGES, he have been rejected by power of creation
Shut your gutter there!

You are NOT GOD ALMIGHTY and so you remain "permanently inconsequential"!

LP/obifooolish ti lule

PDP ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

3 Likes

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by Idiotseverywher: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Shut your gutter there!

You are NOT GOD ALMIGHTY and so you remain "permanently inconsequential"!

LP/obifooolish ti lule

PDP ti lule

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
. Saturday is not far, no amount of lies and propaganda, witchcraft, necromancy magic, black power can awake the power of creation and greatness for his, no blood sacrifice can uplift him, he is only wasting his time, him hards are dirty, the cosmic powers have rejected him, mark it the power from the ages will never never support him, he has been rejected by cosmic realms,
Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by BlessedOne01: 5:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Saturday is not far, no amount of lies and propaganda, witchcraft, necromancy magic, black power can awake the power of creation and greatness for his, no blood sacrifice can uplift him, he is only wasting his time, him hards are dirty, the cosmic powers have rejected him, mark it the power from the ages will never never support him, he has been rejected by cosmic realms,
You are a confirm buffoon and lunatic!

Keep off my mention!
Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by Rexymania(m): 5:02pm On Feb 21, 2023
You will cry 😭

Sha don't commit suicide
Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by ClearFlair: 5:05pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

It's okay. But do you want to see a doctor about your problem. Mental illness is not something to be ashamed of. 🫂🫂
Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by Idiotseverywher: 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2023
BlessedOne01:
You are a confirm buffoon and lunatic!

Keep off my mention!
. Saturday is not far anymore, by 27 and 28,_then you will confirm, me and you who is a Buffon or a lunatic,
Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by silibaba: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Only ladipo market will give him that figure

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by PerfectMan24: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
ekolobaba:

Na so

Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by ghosttownboss(m): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2023
That's because APC thugs prevented people loyal to other parties and non indigenes to collect their PVC's
Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by socialmediaman: 6:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:

Check the day the person you quoted registered. They will simply change to their usual moniker till the next election, many of these e-thugs don't even have voters cards and will not vote on election day.
Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by 4mable: 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
SLAP44:

don't mind Him Obi should win 7 states but can't have 2 /3rd of states, I see Him finishing 3rd or 4th
Re: I Changed My Mind, Obi Won’t Win 5% Of The Votes In Lagos by 4mable: 6:57pm On Feb 21, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Let me ask you, in your dreams, to be sincere to yourself, can tinubu win presidential election in Nigeria? Mark this here , Tinubu can never never be president of Nigeria even til the next century and even in the next creation, gift of attainment has left him, the khamic justice is after him, he has already been condemned here on earth, the gift of greatness is not with him, even if him continue to sacrifice blood to INFINITY he will no more attain greatness, he is just wasting his time, the INFINITY has rejected his blood offers, THIS IS THE WORD FROM THE AGES, he have been rejected by power of creation and cosmic circle.
But God has saved Him

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Agents Should Stop Taunting Obidients - Seun Osewa / Bishop Kukah Gives Reason For Backing Tinubu For President. / Price Of A Liter Of Gasoline/pms In Select Africa Countries As At May 29, 2023..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.