Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,550 members, 7,843,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism (27653 Views)

Appeal Court Strikes Out EFCC ’s Suit Against Orji Kalu's Retrial / Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / Exclusive!Magu’s SA Exposes The Conspirators Against Orji Kalu, Absolves Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by GorillaApp(m): 7:04pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Tribal and Religious Bigots.... You are not supporting the youngest, the most qualified academically, the one with most achievements in government, nor the most successful in Business

You shamelessly Articulated because of Vice Presidency slot Atiku gave Obi

Yours is an Igbo man from Anambra your birth State

Lola Omotayo a Yoruba woman , fed Psquare and Jude, gave them her car to use for tours and road show, quite her banking Job to manage there careers.. After they had breakthrough Jude and Paul suddenly remembered she is Yoruba, and they started treating her and her son like OSU outcast

I'm sure you didn't know Igbos voted Obasanjo. When they did then, they weren't tribalistic. Igbos voted yaradua, voted MKO Abiola. They weren't tribalistic.
Now that they are supporting a honest Igbo man, they have become tribalistic.

Make Amadioha and Sango combined blast your black, hairy dirty yansh. grin

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by iyapont: 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2023
Brendaniel:
Very true, Igbos just want a country that works. We don't vote based on tribalism, we voted OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ and even Atiku because they were the best among the contestants, now that we have chosen the best who happens to be an Igbo man like us, they are calling us tribalists, but the truth is everyone knows that Peter Obi is the best and that is why....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Una dey vote competence, but una still dey vote rubbish for governship election..yeye grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Brendaniel: 7:20pm On Feb 21, 2023
iyapont:
Una dey vote competence, but una still dey vote rubbish for governship election..yeye grin grin

Things are changing...

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by StarboyMichael(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2023
Nigerians Abroad complain about racism, back at home they practice tribalism. Hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Bigshots001(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Ireportlive:
cool

Tribal and Religious Bigots.... You are not supporting the youngest, the most qualified academically, the one with most achievements in government, nor the most successful in Business

You shamelessly Articulated because of Vice Presidency slot Atiku gave Obi

Yours is an Igbo man from Anambra your birth State

Lola Omotayo a Yoruba woman , fed Psquare and Jude, gave them her car to use for tours and road show, quite her banking Job to manage there careers.. After they had breakthrough Jude and Paul suddenly remembered she is Yoruba, and they started treating her and her son like OSU outcast

Are you deranged or what bro, the sh*t you typed didn't make any sense,I hope you have eaten since morning?
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Ruthless70: 7:26pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chidibe212:
2023 Elections: “Try Placing Yemi Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu,” Peter Psquare Tackles Political Tribalism

Popular Nigerian singer Peter Psquare Okoye wanted his fans and followers to know that the forthcoming elections should not be handled with tribalism The Afrobeats star openly declared that he was not supporting Peter Obi based on the fact that he is an Igbo man like him Peter backed his assertion by giving an analogy with Yemi Osinbajo and Orji Uzor Klau

Peter Okoye, one of the singers from the famous Afrobeats duo Psquare, has tried to make clear his reason for supporting Peter Obi in the forthcoming elections. The "Do Me" singer and his brother have been vocal supporters of the Labour Party's presidential candidate, fueling speculation about tribalism and favouritism.

Peter shed more light on why he picked Obi as his presidential candidate while making himself a reference point for other Igbo individuals who are rooting for the Anambra state ex-governor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co5s7YsjdXz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Oga shut up.
Igbo envy and tribalism is not here...

When Oshibajo became VP you guys said is a mere commisioner, so U want to vote a commissioner...liars everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Ruthless70: 7:28pm On Feb 21, 2023
Chidibe212:
2023 Elections: “Try Placing Yemi Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu,” Peter Psquare Tackles Political Tribalism

Popular Nigerian singer Peter Psquare Okoye wanted his fans and followers to know that the forthcoming elections should not be handled with tribalism The Afrobeats star openly declared that he was not supporting Peter Obi based on the fact that he is an Igbo man like him Peter backed his assertion by giving an analogy with Yemi Osinbajo and Orji Uzor Klau

Peter Okoye, one of the singers from the famous Afrobeats duo Psquare, has tried to make clear his reason for supporting Peter Obi in the forthcoming elections. The "Do Me" singer and his brother have been vocal supporters of the Labour Party's presidential candidate, fueling speculation about tribalism and favouritism.

Peter shed more light on why he picked Obi as his presidential candidate while making himself a reference point for other Igbo individuals who are rooting for the Anambra state ex-governor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Co5s7YsjdXz/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Same igbos that voted Tofa over Abiola
Tofa that can't even drive a single sentences, Igbo voted him to sabotage Yoruba,

Abiola only won Anambra in 1993...
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Smartguyboy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 21, 2023
CommonSense1967:

I really don't have time for kids like you. But you and fact check when Obi had his driver drove from Anambra to Lagos with 250 MILLION NAIRA IN CASH IN THE BOOTH of his car.
When the driver was stopped, Obi ran down to Lagos to bail the driver out. He also claimed the the money is meant to pay a contractor - in cash. grin
Pls Bleep check that then go to sleep.

Bye
Send link make we see
This are one of the lie APC. Been spreading .
He said;

In a country where those in government are richer than entrepreneurs, they manufacture poverty.

During my time as a former governor, I served for eight eights. You can go to that state you will find that I never borrowed from any financial institution in Nigeria. I have never been invited or questioned about any missing money anywhere.

The day I left the office, I wasn’t owing any contractor or supplier that has delivered his project, I was not owing pension, gratuity, salary. I left in three banks; Access, Diamond, and Fidelity, over $50 million each for the state.

I have never borrowed, I served faithfully and I left their money. The system can work if we do the right thing.

Saving money in addition to excellent performance, I won the award for best road network by the Federal Government. I also won an award from Bill Gates Foundation for best in education and health.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Brendaniel: 7:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
pquaver:

Imagine debate Osibanjo on what level now.. What will make not choose Osibanjo straight out? Tribalism.. Who is abaribe? Is he not a lawyer like Osibanjo what are his know achievements.. Ekweremadu was stone because at that time your love was MNK.. Same thing I was saying immediately he went against biafra he became like Orji Kalu in a party u hate.. So stoning him is no problem.. So if Umahi and amaechi were hated upon decamping upon their achievements what else.. You can fool all the people all the time oga

I don't want to be arguing with you but be rest assured that Igbos hate injustice and they want a country that works... that is why...

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by cybluesky(m): 7:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

This is a big lie.

Igbos have always voted massively for party not for individuals.

Spot on,bulls eye...this is exactly what they are trying to mask off,the south Easterners have always been pro PDP and apga,even at the emergence of APC in its infancy stage,they already discredited it massively as a terrorist party from the north.
Not all of us are fickle, short sighted and light brained, you cannot fool all the people all the time.

PDP in the national and mostly state level, APGA in Anambra.

If the PDP slot had gone to a Southerner, you would all have been campaigning for PDP right now.

You have never liked APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by cybluesky(m): 7:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

This is a big lie.

Igbos have always voted massively for party not for individuals.

PDP in the national and mostly state level, APGA in Anambra.

If the PDP slot had gone to a Southerner, you would all have been campaigning for PDP right now.

You have never liked APC.

Spot on,bulls eye...this is exactly what they are trying to mask off,the south Easterners have always been pro PDP and apga,even at the emergence of APC in its infancy stage,they already discredited it massively as a terrorist party from the north.
Not all of us are fickle, short sighted and light brained, you cannot fool all the people all the time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Grandkay21(m): 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Obasanjo won the whole south east massively against ojukwu during 2003 election

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by 35824L: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2023
Psquare is talking nonsense. Put Charles soludo and Doyin okupe up for votes and yoruba will vote overwhelmingly for Soludo. The fact is that Tinubu is head and shoulders above Obi in all fields, be it academic qualifications, accomplishments, political sagacity, intelligence etc. Psquare and Obi both live in Tinubu's Lagos instead of their own state that Obidunce governed. What other testament of Tinubu's superiority do you need?
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Qatar2022: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
This tribal bigot thinks he has sense
Useless people like you can't see beyond because you think everybody is like you
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2023
LegendHero:
Same lunatics that almost killed Tao when they went to see Osinabjo at Aso rock with insult are now stanning same fake pastor as they always call him.

Didinrin.

Shhh. Don't bring this up pls. Let's enjoy them fooling themselves thinking they're fooling anybody.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Prosper123: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2023
johnjose68:

Cretin and gremlin, ode

Happy to hear that Osinbajo is better than Kalu. He is even better than Obi.rodent join.

Now to your question, dindirin.

How do you measure 'he is better than'

I can list more than a thousand achievements of Jagaban in terms of governance, and in those achievements, Osinbajo played a vital role as Attorney General under jagaban.

So yes Osinbajo is good and better than Obidient, but Tinubu is the master strategist and he is the master of all politician.

But remember, once again, that if Osinbajo is put forward, you cretin, chest beater gremlin will still find fault.

Also remember, no igbo man will ever become president in Nigeria. Never again. Kindly get angry and agitate for bia.fraud.

Stop developing cheesy other regions. Go and develop your landlocked, erosion-infested region.

Stop selling gala in Tinubu's lagos.

Go away.
you talk like a child. Is it only Lagos you people know. Everybody knows Tinubu is not healthy for this position . What is happening in the US now with Biden. Though the country has developed already before his regime but he has scattered everything because of his cognitive decline.
Why can't you people say the truth for once. Instead of licking people's ass. Tell me how many bad politicians yorubas have publicly called out for their bad politics. Other tribes do that. This week in Enugu, Chimaroke was chased out by the people, called a thief and booed. But you people keep saying it's a Yoruba elder. You keep bowing down.
That's why when many of you say religion doesn't matter in Yoruba land, you think it should be applauded. But that behavior doesn't allow you people to draw a clear line between some things. A moslem can go become a Christian today and go to church and tomorrow will return to be a Muslim again. But many of them are into juju, is it not a religion. Where do you stand. Every tribe has its fault but we must first recognize it. If igbos are pagans they will tell you upfront they are pagans, that they don't need your Christianity. For instance, I want to guess you are a Christian by your name, but a real Christian should be able to say the truth that Muslim/Muslim ticket is not proper or that Tinubu needs to rest no matter his track record.

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Cromagnon: 7:51pm On Feb 21, 2023
Brendaniel:
Very true, Igbos just want a country that works. We don't vote based on tribalism, we voted OBJ, Yaradua, GEJ and even Atiku because they were the best among the contestants, now that we have chosen the best who happens to be an Igbo man like us, they are calling us tribalists, but the truth is everyone knows that Peter Obi is the best and that is why....

na so
You think anyone believes you
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Cromagnon: 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smithkafors:
They will run….you are comparing a drug baron with a honest man with a verifiable source of income.
you are comparing human beings with angels. Reality with delusion. Sorry in advance
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by haffaze777(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
We placed Abiola beside tofa and we all know how it end😄😄😄😄
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Ifytryce(m): 7:52pm On Feb 21, 2023
100% osibanjo,without thinking twice

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Sholaco: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
hahaha hahaha and you are making sense honestly
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by JOemmy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 21, 2023
This is absolutely correct even the almighty ojukwu was rejected by the igbos for obj but igbo haters will still hate no matter how u explain things.

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Lifted2000: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2023
Social media vibes
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Okwyjesus(m): 8:14pm On Feb 21, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
most Easterners were ro0ting 4 Yemi during APC primary..same election we saw Rochas 0korocha with zero votes

Even me as lgbo Man was waiting for OSIBANJO to forgive the sins of APC

1 Like

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by CommonSense1967: 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Send link make we see
This are one of the lie APC. Been spreading .
He said;

In a country where those in government are richer than entrepreneurs, they manufacture poverty.

During my time as a former governor, I served for eight eights. You can go to that state you will find that I never borrowed from any financial institution in Nigeria. I have never been invited or questioned about any missing money anywhere.

The day I left the office, I wasn’t owing any contractor or supplier that has delivered his project, I was not owing pension, gratuity, salary. I left in three banks; Access, Diamond, and Fidelity, over $50 million each for the state.

I have never borrowed, I served faithfully and I left their money. The system can work if we do the right thing.

Saving money in addition to excellent performance, I won the award for best road network by the Federal Government. I also won an award from Bill Gates Foundation for best in education and health.
Mumu man, try this.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2009/07/gov-obi-in-the-web-of-n250-million-controversy/

I don't have time to educate you but try that one. That's from 2009 way before he ever thought of running for the Presidency.
Peter Obi-tuary is a big time Conman.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:30pm On Feb 21, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

That's not true. We voted for Obasanjo in 2003 more than Ojukwu. Go and verify.

You didn't read my post.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Smartguyboy:

We know you guys has been spreading lies but no one to use against Obi do you think if obi have any criminal records or drug related records we Will choose him?

In 2003, south-east voted for Obasanjo against Ojukwu

South East voted for PDP, not Obasanjo.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by candygist: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Brendaniel:

Leave that for us to handle.... You can keep choosing wrong leaders based on tribalism, your cup of tea...

Is it the same Nigeria Biafra people wanted to leave or which one ?
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Brendaniel: 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
candygist:

Is it the same Nigeria Biafra people wanted to leave or which one ?

Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2023
marostan:

Lies! Lies! You lie alot! I'm Igbo and i'll never and wouldn't have supported PDP if they give Ikpeazu like you mentioned the ticket.

When I said the Igbos, I didn't mean all the Igbos.

There are Igbos who vote for other parties. But PDP always got massive votes in the South East since 1999.
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
peepydelano:
You are the tribal Bigöt, you gossiper!
Re: Place Osinbajo Against Orji Uzor Kalu - Peter P'Square Tackles Tribalism by Brendaniel: 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2023
Cromagnon:
na so
You think anyone believes you

yes, that is why...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alleged N13bn Land Deal: Tompolo’s Real Transaction With Jonathan’s Govt / Goodluck Jonathan Denies Going On Exile / People Kneel Down For Senator Rafiu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.