Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,515 members, 7,836,968 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos (60376 Views)

Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) / Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur / Acting CJN Moves To Fill Vacant Seats At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 4:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
engineerboat:

What is the difference between what Reno posted and what You posted Now

If you can't see it then, I should not waste my time on you.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 4:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Scottmairi:
Your motive is dead on arrival. Obi is your next president come what may. 7

You are very funny! Very Very Very funny!
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

Winning convincingly means him winning at least 70% votes but you know what, Tinubu cannot win like that in Lagos. No doubt he is going to win Lagos but not winning convincingly as you projected.

Ok. You may be right.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 4:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
pacespot:

How do you conclude that Tinubu will win Lagos by landslide, what parameters were used?

Did you rely only on the rally to make your judgement and did you attend Obi's rally in Lagos too?

Not the rally. I really like the question you ask. I will be saying this once.

The reason behind my projection is

1. There are over 330 towns in Lagos State. All the community leaders in these towns are APC

2. In all the town's, over 40% of the members are politicians and are APC

3. All the civil servants in Lagos have been subjected to supporting the APC

4. The APC have been telling people to join politics for political gains in those towns using Tinubu as a Lagosian who will be easily accessible to them when elected.

5. The APC is ready to induce voters with huge some of money.

I can give you more. But above all, you need to sight the importance of structure in my explanation.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
This guy just hate the OBITUARIES...e just want make them happy small before their final sorrow of life couple with insomnia
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Elibaba1: 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

I was present at a presidential rally or political rally for the first time in my life. I purposely travelled from my place to the venue just to examine if Obi can possibly cause major upset to Tinubu ambition in Lagos as purported by many supporters of Obi.

From what I saw, Tinubu will win Lagos state convincingly the same way Atiku will win Adamawa state. I project landslide victory for both of them in their respective states.

Though, there were empty seats at Tinubu rally today but not as many as the ones in the pictures posted by Reno. The pictures were taken very early.

Below are the pictures I took from the rally.

Oga from what you just posted I can still see empty Chairs and spaces.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 5:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Elibaba1:

Oga from what you just posted I can still see empty Chairs and spaces.

Read my message pls!
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by osazsky(m): 5:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Olurondo: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Reno Omokri is so scared of Tinubu defeating Atiku in this election. Reno is a shameless man!!
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by pacespot(m): 6:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:

Not the rally. I really like the question you ask. I will be saying this once.

The reason behind my projection is

1. There are over 330 towns in Lagos State. All the community leaders in these towns are APC

2. In all the town's, over 40% of the members are politicians and are APC

3. All the civil servants in Lagos have been subjected to supporting the APC

4. The APC have been telling people to join politics for political gains in those towns using Tinubu as a Lagosian who will be easily accessible to them when elected.

5. The APC is ready to induce voters with huge some of money.

I can give you more. But above all, you need to sight the importance of structure in my explanation.

I disagree with your second and third points. Is it not the same Lagos where I dey?

How can 40% of people in a community be politicians, who are they now campaigning to?

There is no question about Tinubu influence in Lagos state govt, but telling all the govt workers to vote for Tinubu and they have to abide by such instruction is a lie.

People make their decision no matter what. Lagosians are daring and exposed people by the way.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by rolams(m): 7:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
pacespot:

I disagree with your second and third points. Is it not the same Lagos where I dey?

How can 40% of people in a community be politicians, who are they now campaigning to?

There is no question about Tinubu influence in Lagos state govt, but telling all the govt workers to vote for Tinubu and they have to abide by such instruction is a lie.

People make their decision no matter what. Lagosians are daring and exposed people by the way.

Are you a government official?

What part of Lagos are you staying?

I will give you 10 to 20 towns where you will find this.

I don't just say this bro. I have made an intensive research on this. I have visited over 40 towns in Lagos just because of research work.

I don't want to talk much on this

Let's wait till after election day.

I am not a politician and I don't want to be one for now.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by olusola200: 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
He took the the picture when the guest are not fully on ground

You need to check the picture later
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by youngakodex: 8:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Omokri you are fool and political chop and go....make you mention one thing you have to your people since you are in pdp
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Dmanlex(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2023
Renogoat always looking for who to mock. Let him come back to Nigeria if he has guts
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Ayodeoba: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
SaintNegro77:
We are not fooling ourselves rather you are the one deluded by illusive dream.
how fa bro! Shey obi don win?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Travelling On A Bike From Asaba To Onitsha (Pics & Video) / Boko Haram Executes, Amir Baba-kaka ‘Governor Of Lake Chad’ In Power Struggle / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.