Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos (60312 Views)

Empty Seats At APC Rally In Katsina Despite Buhari’s Presence (Pictures) / Buhari Addresses Empty Seats At UN General Assembly- Pictur / Acting CJN Moves To Fill Vacant Seats At Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by prigoz(m): 9:11am On Feb 22, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Use.less Omokri
But what he said is bitter truth
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Judolisco(m): 9:12am On Feb 22, 2023
Digitron:

So you are saying that Tinubu cannot fill a 25k stadium in his home state?
nobody can fill it oga... Even obi can't fill it except u import crowd from outside other states.... Everybody dey find wetin dem go chop....
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Allisgud: 9:17am On Feb 22, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Use.less Omokri
him don useless now abi,mother of all rally
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Blaze14k: 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Use.less Omokri

When he did same thing to obi shey u were very happy πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€­
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 9:19am On Feb 22, 2023
udemzyudex:

Do you have your own pictures?

You can create a refuting thread.

I do not have any such pics

Look at the pics carefully and you will notice that most of the people there were just standing around or sitting in clusters.

If the campaign had actually started you will notice from the pics that there is something holding their attention because they will all be focused in the same direction
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Solocoin: 9:20am On Feb 22, 2023
It pains urchin very well πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ look how they are cursing Reno for lashing out at them πŸ˜‚
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 9:22am On Feb 22, 2023
I so prophesy,By this time next week druggie urchins will be silenced for good.let me get an AMEN
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by TheGiftedOne(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Fibonacci88:
Reno is an idiot. Even if the stadium was filled it doesn't change the fact that Tinubu's failure will start from Lagos.

Your moniker sells you out as a forex trader.... The thing no easy ooo.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by kolawo(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2023
It's glaring from Reno's pictures that the event is yet to commence.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Johnson225(m): 9:25am On Feb 22, 2023
SavageResponse:

Look at the pics carefully and you will notice that most of the people there were just standing around or sitting in clusters.

If the campaign had actually started you will notice from the pics that there is something holding their attention because they will all be focused in the same direction

lol. You don turn analyst because of a failed campaign cheesy cheesy

Oga I watched the live happenings on channels Tv. It was a flop. Everyone expected druggie to do more in his base Lagos

Saturday no far. Una go silent finally

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Gaabasky: 9:26am On Feb 22, 2023
This is when they just started .
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by CrudeSon: 9:28am On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

I was present at a presidential rally or political rally for the first time in my life. I purposely travelled from my place to the venue just to examine if Obi can possibly cause major upset to Tinubu ambition in Lagos as purported by many supporters of Obi.

From what I saw, Tinubu will win Lagos state convincingly the same way Atiku will win Adamawa state. I project landslide victory for both of them in their respective states.

Though, there were empty seats at Tinubu rally today but not as many as the ones in the pictures posted by Reno. The pictures were taken very early.

Below are the pictures I took from the rally.

Send drone pictures,or chill,there are empty seats.

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Justpd: 9:32am On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

I was present at a presidential rally or political rally for the first time in my life. I purposely travelled from my place to the venue just to examine if Obi can possibly cause major upset to Tinubu ambition in Lagos as purported by many supporters of Obi.

From what I saw, Tinubu will win Lagos state convincingly the same way Atiku will win Adamawa state. I project landslide victory for both of them in their respective states.

Though, there were empty seats at Tinubu rally today but not as many as the ones in the pictures posted by Reno. The pictures were taken very early.

Urchins Don dey disguise
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by azikiweironsi(m): 9:33am On Feb 22, 2023
Leave it. Let it be empty. We like it like that.
At least not everybody that will vote Tinubu must be at campaign rally.
I wasn't there but my vote goes to JAGABAN.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by reddingtonblack: 9:38am On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

what you face to quantify are the numbers of people standing at the centre, i mean on the pitch, if it's about sitting capacity the total crowd at the stadium will fill all sits ...

Yesterday was a "work-day" and for people to leave their shops and work to converge at surulere demonstrates a convincing support for Asiwaju, the rally was the best lagos had these season, colorful and well organised.

Whether the place was filled to the brim or not, the question is who had more crowd ??
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by iTommysco: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu is not coming BUH

ATIKU is coming
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Slickest(m): 9:42am On Feb 22, 2023
Digitron:

So you are saying that Tinubu cannot fill a 25k stadium in his home state?

It was a monday
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by udemzyudex(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2023
SavageResponse:

Noted.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Quebec91(m): 9:43am On Feb 22, 2023
Go jump inside ogun river if and When he eventually wins.
Softmirror:
angry

EMPTY SEATS OR NO EMPTY SEATS. PETER OBI WILL NEVER EVER WIN.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Softmirror: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Quebec91:
Go jump inside ogun river if and When he eventually wins.

HE CANNOT WIN. DON'T ALLOW OBI TO DECEIVE YOU. OBI HIMSELF KNOWS THAT HE CANNOT WIN. STOP WASTING YOUR TIME. OBI IS A FAILURE..
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by OsunOriginal: 9:48am On Feb 22, 2023
Ode... what time was the picture taken? You took at picture a 9am when people were just gathering or 4pm when people were tired and already leaving or looking for food/water to drink,

Here are pictures at the peak of the event

Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by frozen70(f): 9:53am On Feb 22, 2023
Who is this guy even supporting in this presidential election
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by nairanaira12: 9:54am On Feb 22, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Use.less Omokri

Lolz. E pain am
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by nairanaira12: 9:55am On Feb 22, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Omokri is a slav*e, .a depra.ved wannable pastor

You are the real slave and you know it
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by joshuaidibia(m): 9:55am On Feb 22, 2023
onomeabuja:

Tinubu is finished grin grin grin

I'm all for P.O but let's be truthful, this picture is a lie and it's disgusting. It was either taken before or after the rally. Tinubu CAN never have empty seats in Lagos, NEVER. Same way our daddy G.O can NEVER have empty seats in Anambra.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by OsunOriginal: 9:56am On Feb 22, 2023
You can also watch the video of the empty seats here... including the street popularity test

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GHyD8LAxj8
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Digitron: 9:58am On Feb 22, 2023
Slickest:

It was a monday

Yesterday was monday in Lagos?
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Ritchiee: 10:00am On Feb 22, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Use.less Omokri
lol
Taking pictures before the commencement of the rally proper will not save Reno nah.
If one didnt watch it,one would have nearly believed Reno Omokri.
It was a mega rally.Seats filled.The playing field was also filled up.
Imps sha grin
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by 07kjb: 10:02am On Feb 22, 2023
RENO IS MAD

ANYWAYS VOTE PETER OBI

VOTE LABOUR PARTY
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by JealousCobra(m): 10:03am On Feb 22, 2023
Chineduawka:

You too like stupeedity 😎

Dan Kogi πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Juanmike(m): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2023
rolams:
I hate lies!

I don't know you and Reno who lie pass.
Re: Reno Omokri Posts Pictures Of Empty Seats At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos by Ndleabilli: 10:09am On Feb 22, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Confusion At Aso Rock’ As Buhari Fails To Move In - TheCable / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.