Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Leaked Audio Of Wike Threatening INEC REC To Rig Rivers Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Audio Of Wike Threatening INEC REC To Rig Rivers Election (826 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Busty Slay Queen Supporter Of Wike That Got People Talking- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leaked Audio Of Wike Threatening INEC REC To Rig Rivers Election by Afikoo: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2023
Watch leaked Audio of baby tyrant Wike threatening INEC REC to rig Rivers election in favour of APC .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1VV7qbT_Ao

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Threatening INEC REC To Rig Rivers Election by TimFisher2: 9:07am On Feb 27, 2023
angry

Please share this info around

This is what INEC will do...due to pressure and no wanting to expose their atrocious rigging. They will declare that no candidate met the constitutional requirements ....

Thereby declaring the election for a second run-off ballot...they will choose APC and PDP strongholds for the run off, which will definitely make Labour Party to lose woefully.

Nigerian youths let's watch and see. We are going to beat them to their own game
Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Threatening INEC REC To Rig Rivers Election by Xscape1993(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2023
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never win this election....

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Threatening INEC REC To Rig Rivers Election by Racoon(m): 9:16am On Feb 27, 2023
Wike is also one of the wicked and evil politicians of late who win election via the structure of criminality, corruption and electoral violence. Nobody should worry, karma and providence will take care of business in due course and time.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Threatening INEC REC To Rig Rivers Election by Lionize: 9:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Make experts come verify weda the audio is doctored or not. Next thing you will hear now is that the audio is fake.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Threatening INEC REC To Rig Rivers Election by ytdivine(m): 9:21am On Feb 27, 2023
Wicked must not go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Threatening INEC REC To Rig Rivers Election by Dagah2: 9:35am On Feb 27, 2023
You will always hear the audio was doctored, after all it happened in Ganduje's video.
I'll simply say Black people love their chains!
Re: Leaked Audio Of Wike Threatening INEC REC To Rig Rivers Election by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:41am On Feb 27, 2023
This should be on front page na
Seun - working for Thiefnubuu grin I know you won't let this get to front page 🙄

Mynd44

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2023 Election:Oseni Rufai- Men Without Honour Cannot Build Honourable Country / Wahala Dey Oo Simon Ekpa Vs Mc Oluomo&SEE THIS OMO ALE YORUBA / P. D. P Finally Wins Zamfara Following Live On Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.