Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President (38597 Views)

Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi: You Have Never Attended Shiloh Before In Your Life / No To Southern Christian. If You Vote Obi, You Are Voting For Biafra - Cleric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by DICO111(m): 6:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Parachoko:
People who were once hailing the MOU Governor go lambast him now

Vote Wisely

1 Like

Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by Dracas: 6:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
Sorry my friend, you're under pressure to support your principal.
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by truentalk: 6:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
gidgiddy:
All those with experience are the ones who got us to where we are today, including the dullard of Daura
Obi inclusive
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by samfrancis1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 22, 2023
shuttox:
Leave am for us
Manage yours
Na so manage deh kill una..
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by dafeoroyo: 6:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:
And Buhari that did not lack experience, how far after his 8 years of presidency, we are not looking for an experienced politician, we want a competent president and that is why....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

Which Nigerians o?
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by shuttox: 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
samfrancis1:
Na so manage deh kill una..
Why are you bitter

Tinubu slave
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by Brendaniel: 6:37pm On Feb 22, 2023
dafeoroyo:

Which Nigerians o?

Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by Cantonese: 6:40pm On Feb 22, 2023
Stupid man. Foolish backstabber. Did Obaseki have the experience before Oshiomole selected him to be the governor of Edo state?

With all the years, his only known achievements are fighting everyone. Nonsense man.
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by Manofnaija: 6:41pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obaseki means that Peter Obi lack the experience to lie like them.
Only those who lie, according to him, can be president of Nigeria.
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by TYCO77: 6:42pm On Feb 22, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba6BIrbzbqo

Which experience did Obaseki garnered to be Edo State governor; from Dangote group to government house.
Maybe some one need to remind Obaseki that Mr. Peter Obi is a business magnet, investor cum second term state governor of a state in Nigeria.
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by cletz991(m): 6:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
Serial betrayal.... Torgba.. Edolites are suffering in severe pains....development only in creating parking lots and China Street lites.. angry
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by ponishah: 6:45pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:
And Buhari that did not lack experience, how far after his 8 years of presidency, we are not looking for an experienced politician, we want a competent president and that is why....

It is only the southeast and parts of southsouth that have chosen Obi so to say.
The north, parts of southsouth, parts of southwest have chosen Atiku.

Untill the south learn to unite, the north will always have the upper hand in national politics.
Obidients and Bats are living in fools paradise in this 2023 election.
Unless tinubu and obi collabo, non shall smell aso rock. please dont get emotionall, give me a better argument
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by IGBOGENE27(m): 6:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba6BIrbzbqo

It's obvious that Obaseki is confused, by speaking from both sides of his mouth. He said someone is good and he is also saying that he does not have the experience. Can he confidently tell us that other candidates are good too?

It's quite clear that they don't have anything against Obi.

Congratulations in advance Obi, for being the only presidential candidate with a clean slate.
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by Brendaniel: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2023
ponishah:

It is only the southeast and parts of southsouth that have chosen Obi so to say.
The north, parts of southsouth, parts of southwest have chosen Atiku.

Untill the south learn to unite, the north will always have the upper hand in national politics.
Obidients and Bats are living in fools paradise in this 2023 election.
Unless tinubu and obi collabo, non shall smell aso rock. please dont get emotionall, give me a better argument

Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by ponishah: 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
Brendaniel:

https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations

I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
So na atiku obi depends on since day one is now more experience right?

Mr governor calm down, you will be alright
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by YhemmyBloom(m): 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na wa o..Who give this one talk..e don forget when he dey run from pillar to post..
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by Brendaniel: 6:54pm On Feb 22, 2023
ponishah:

Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com

So sorry you saw the wrong thing because there was no drag at all, Peter Obi was declared winner without a drag...

Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by olancho: 6:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
I doubt if Edo state have a governor. No development no single project going on you are opening your stinking mouth saying that Obi doesn't have experience. I blame Wike for making you a governor.
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by safarigirl(f): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
TheGoodJoe:
Criminality experience.

Peter Obi lacks criminality experience. That is what makes him the right man to take Nigeria to a better place.

Vote LP for Peter Obi.

A wonderful Nigeria is POssible with Peter Obi.

You dey always sabi good thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by switlily25(f): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
falec:
useless pig wide toto failed daughter of mother who is wondering how she gave birth to a moronic imbile like u
You just summarize your pathetic existence!

Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by Brendaniel: 6:58pm On Feb 22, 2023
ponishah:

ponishah@yandex.com

Oga you saw the wrong thing, there was no drag, Peter Obi was declared winner without a drag....

Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by BennyDGreat: 7:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Heavensent01:

which business does Peter obi manage? Tinubu is an experience business man than him

comparing a world class accountant to a Philosopher in business line is height of foolishness

illiteracy have really eaten deep on you people, no wonder you've out of school youths that Simon Ekpa can easily use to act superior to you people

A philosopher can be a better business man....even a linguist.

Being a good business person has no business with your course of study
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by Goodoldays(m): 7:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Okealaaye:

Your yansh go open for the world to see on Sunday! Butterfly wey de call itself bird. If not for democracy, imagine comparing Peter Obi with Tinubu! Peter Obi who cannot hold a candle to Ambode and Sanwo-Olu and Gbajabiamila!

You talk too much

Cry more
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by sukar886: 7:20pm On Feb 22, 2023
Mad man, go and settle with oshomole first
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by press9jatv: 7:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
Peter Obi ti lule piiii
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by dannovidlimited: 7:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Obasiki na ozoor
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by IfnobeGod20: 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
This is rubbish talked. Is there anyone born with the experience of presidency? Macron was who before he became France president? He was only Minister of Economics, Industry and Digital Affairs under President François Hollande between 2014 and 2016. Another experience he has is on banking and no more.
These politicians would just talk as if those not politicians are dullards and cannot manage anything except themselves and family. That's the same mentality that Tinubu and his supporters believe in too. No wonder the country is drifting in downward slope.
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by kunle75(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Obaseki To Peter Obi: You Lack The Experience To Be Nigeria's Next President by samfrancis1(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2023
shuttox:

Why are you bitter

Tinubu slave
Why do you want to cry Obi tools

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Orders MDAs To Run Treasury Single Account / Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) / Police Nab 15 Suspects Over `Sit-At-Home’ Shooting In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.