Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Money Cant Buy Me Love : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Cant Buy Me Love : (1167 Views)

Things Money Cant Buy.....true Or False / Money Really Cant Buy You Everything... / Buy Me A Car Or Forget Wedding, Says Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Cant Buy Me Love : by ruescho(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2007
, this was old Beatles song.

I am not talking about prostitution where money only can buy sex.

But in Nigeria I always have the impression everybody, especially the girls, just go for your money.

Sometimes to the extend they don't choose the guy they love and that loves them,
but just the one to pay them best.

And I am not only talking about poor people that have nothing!
I am just wondering how some people (girls) can be so deliberating and materialistic,
even putting money abouve their own feelings,or is money the greatest feeling u can get?

Is this love or selling yourself for money?

Btw. the full text of the song is here:

I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright
I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright
'Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

I'll give you all I got to give if you say you love me too
I may not have a lot to give but what I got I'll give to you
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so
Can't buy me love, no no no, no

Say you don't need no diamond ring and I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can't buy
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love
Re: Money Cant Buy Me Love : by iice(f): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2007
Hmmmm pele!
Re: Money Cant Buy Me Love : by azpunpin: 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2007
Well nah so 9ja turn to now ooooooooo, I tire self about the whole thing but i no get choice than to say in 9ja,how i wish i was not born nor raise in 9ja.
Take 4 example,as i dey talk so, No 1 naira for my pocket oooo,

Well,i know say God go do am,i will nourish 9ja with good nourishments in the future.

Love Ya.
Re: Money Cant Buy Me Love : by ruescho(m): 6:34pm On Sep 06, 2007
Re: Money Cant Buy Me Love : by Pip(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2007
"whoever said money can't buy love , has been shopping in the wrong place"
Re: Money Cant Buy Me Love : by omuanp(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2007
guy SHUT UP
Re: Money Cant Buy Me Love : by presido1: 8:52pm On Nov 11, 2007
what will buy the love then!!! Flower?
Re: Money Cant Buy Me Love : by jackals(f): 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
Money can buy love, at least, as far as I'm concerned
Re: Money Cant Buy Me Love : by maxlev1: 2:49pm On Dec 24, 2019
Love is natural and is more precious than Gold. Nothing can buy love. Forget abt the materialistic mentality of some ladies and men(yea some men's mentality have been altered due to their negative environment, poverty and other issues). Even a lady that feels money is everything can fall in love with a very poor guy because love is natural and most times can't be controlled. So for some men pls don't waste ur money on ladies feeling u can buy love(U can spend money on ur woman but not on the premises that she will love u mainly because of that). Spending on d wrong person can only get u pretence and respect. It only stops there. What most men who are in a no-love relationship at which they spend lots of money get is respect and not love. Its high time people differentiate the two. Respect doesn't always mean u are loved.

(1) (Reply)

Should This Guy Marry Anymore After Three / Can Your Partner Be With Your Phone For A Day And Things Remain The Same / Any Best Method To Pursue A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.