Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,376 members, 7,864,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) (31976 Views)

Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Sundaycomputer: 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na computer village the boy go still come sale the phone

I fix laptop buy laptops sale laptop
Location computer village Ikeja
08one 39347one 79
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Avoid anywhere you see APC touts gathering.
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by feed70: 9:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by leisuretym: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lagos!!
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Fragility6: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Lol ,a commenter said someone picked his husband money on the floor and returned to him .

The same lp rally where they’re moving Samsung phones and iPhones.
LP?
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Buksaylor: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Madridstar(m): 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
Could be yarimo
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:09pm On Feb 22, 2023
sad He is probably from no shishi party. Thieves grin
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by herbalwisdom52(m): 9:10pm On Feb 22, 2023
Buhari is the worst nigerian president in the history of nigeria.......

The fool is bent on distroying everybody both the rich and the poor.....

There was no cash at all in all the whole useless banks i went today...

Only for a fruadulent useless boy to charge me in pos 20k to collect just 50k....

My broder no be juju be that?

Is this how this beef neck buhari is so confortably dealing with us....

Can't this madman called buhari be impeached today or what?

Please my fellow nigerian Lets join hands to impeach buhari....

By tommorow 1 million boys will be raiding the whole comunities please be guided.....

This hunger is real ooooooooo.....

If we dont see cash to eat today how are we going to vote on saturday?

I repeat.... Lets impeach buhari today or no election at all.......
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by brain54(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2023
Na Lagos own go different…
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by JoeNL22(m): 9:11pm On Feb 22, 2023

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Meandmycrew(f): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hmm
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2023
/

Usually these are the touts and urchins that determine the future of Nigerians because the educated and reasonable one are too posh or comfortable in life to be bothered. Then the inevitable happens...and wailings follow suit.

Do these people hailing Tinubu look like those with positive outlook and hope in life? Politicians like Tinubu understand the game knowing that folks like these are worth only N2k and 3 cups of rice each grin

/
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by ChukwuObe: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2023
Gangster1ms:
APC urchins sad

Before you vote on Saturday, please ask yourself as to whether you can justify the resources your family spent on your education if it is really worth it after all and ask whether you indeed just went to school or were genuinely educated when you honestly answer these questions below:
 Who has the best verified records of achievements among the leading candidates?
 Why should you vote for a man under whose administration could not conduct a single Local government election for almost 8 years?
 Why should I vote for a man that did not care for ASUU to go on strike for more than 7 months? And who to told you that he will not do the worst if elected as president for the ASUU at national level?
 Why should I vote for a man that sent many souls to their graves through doctors strike for more than a year
 And why should I vote for a man that increased the poverty level of his people from 20% to 54% as attested to by his state governor?
 Why should I vote for a man that laundered his state treasury to Panama to fund his family business while many of his people are migrating to other parts of the country because of poverty
 Only indomie generation that just went to school but never educated will not analyse the candidates and judge them from their past records. Adults don’t get deceived easily. No wonder many of them could not pass job interviews.
 Only fake man of God or stupid orangutan will support an Ipob candidate whose leader has told his foolish followers that any Igbo attending a church being led by a Yoruba man is not fit to be a human being
May we never labour in vain.
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Felabrity: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
That must be Yarimo
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Hendrixky: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2023
ChukwuObe:

Before you vote on Saturday, please ask yourself as to whether you can justify the resources your family spent on your education if it is really worth it after all and ask whether you indeed just went to school or were genuinely educated when you honestly answer these questions below:
 Who has the best verified records of achievements among the leading candidates?
 Why should you vote for a man under whose administration could not conduct a single Local government election for almost 8 years?
 Why should I vote for a man that did not care for ASUU to go on strike for more than 7 months? And who to told you that he will not do the worst if elected as president for the ASUU at national level?
 Why should I vote for a man that sent many souls to their graves through doctors strike for more than a year
 And why should I vote for a man that increased the poverty level of his people from 20% to 54% as attested to by his state governor?
 Why should I vote for a man that laundered his state treasury to Panama to fund his family business while many of his people are migrating to other parts of the country because of poverty
 Only indomie generation that just went to school but never educated will not analyse the candidates and judge them from their past records. Adults don’t get deceived easily. No wonder many of them could not pass job interviews.
 Only fake man of God or stupid orangutan will support an Ipob candidate whose leader has told his foolish followers that any Igbo attending a church being led by a Yoruba man is not fit to be a human being
May we never labour in vain.

If you can't give out your sister, your daughter or rather you as a woman can't marry someone in tinubu's condition memory failure, dementia, mentally and physically not fit but still you want to bring tinubu Upon Nigeria may you and your children know no peace

You ate Asiwaju bread.

He helped you earlier in life. Go and thank him personally You can't repay him with the future of 220m Nigerians. Go and thank him personally
Asiwaju is now suffering dementia and not fit to preside over a country.

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by TossTos: 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
He deserved that beating.. he left Iyana-Iyesi and The bells Sango ota to go Team Balogun to go pickpocket.. this one of the bad guys disturbing the hood ..
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by HydraFeeds(m): 9:15pm On Feb 22, 2023
Fragility6:

LP?
yes ,in Ogun and Lagos
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by PoloG: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2023
PureFace1:
They didn't even care that there was an army truck behind them lol
your data na how many days/month validity ?
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
Nazgul:
Why are they beating him, aren't they all birds of the same feather?

Birds of a feather
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2023
ChukwuObe:

[s]Before you vote on Saturday, please ask yourself as to whether you can justify the resources your family spent on your education if it is really worth it after all and ask whether you indeed just went to school or were genuinely educated when you honestly answer these questions below:
May we never labour in vain.[/s]
[/s]
Trash
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by princeade86(m): 9:18pm On Feb 22, 2023
What do u expect in Lagos tinubu developed.
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Lightorder: 9:19pm On Feb 22, 2023
Babaibe:
Peter Obi packaged scammmmmmmmmmmmm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAif5ZN7vew
we have gone past that level
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by LordEclipse: 9:21pm On Feb 22, 2023
FuglyGurl:

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1628411238735552512?t=v_vUt0sr9Zgx-HmC9PEi0w&s=19
...the same campaign ground where them beat weed smoker ,now pick pockets??..Tinubu pikin them
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by davillian(m): 9:22pm On Feb 22, 2023
See thier hungry and angry faces
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by SLAP44: 9:23pm On Feb 22, 2023
Utchins must urchinate grin
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Spain007(m): 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
PoloG:
your data na how many days/month validity ?
30 days
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by PoloG: 9:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
PureFace1:

30 days
shey nor be scam sha
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
PoloG:
shey nor be scam sha
not scam
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by famology(m): 9:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
He's a zombiediot looking for new Naira Note. Hand don meet am. He wan turn person pocket to him ATM.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring / Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi / Senator Dino Melaye Reacts To The Invitation Of Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.