Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,735 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) (31977 Views)

Tinubu Busts Into 'zanku' Dance At APC Lagos Rally (PHOTOS) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by DoxxAnon: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
No pickpockets or anyone flogging anybody at LP rally…

E reach turn of A Party of Convicts… mayhem
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by PoloG: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
PureFace1:

not scam
how we fit connect
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Amaggedon: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2023
APC gathering? 😂😂😂😂. No honour among Thieves.
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
PoloG:
how we fit connect

We can deal under here or text me on WhatsApp 08166079893

Send the payment to my Opay account 8113646379 Owoeye Olawale

Drop your phone number after payment and i will send Data instantly
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by DMCA: 9:39pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Na their way. Party of rogues cheesy
Developers trying to steal at APC rally.

Who be criminals for this life like ndi developers grin
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by PoloG: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
PureFace1:

We can deal under here or text me on WhatsApp 08166079893

Send the payment to my Opay account 8113646379 Owoeye Olawale

Drop your phone number after payment and i will send Data instantly
airtel 1gb
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Nolevel666: 9:43pm On Feb 22, 2023
BOOOMNAIJA:
APC Urchins anthem

Owo massacre
Deborah's lynching
8 months ASUU strike
Fuel scarcity
N420 per liter of fuel
N750 to $1
Naira scarcity
Millions k!lled by herdsmen
Millions k!lled by Boko
Farmer-herder crisis
Train attacks
Kidnapping and banditry.

Normally I shouldn't be voting APC again, but I will vote BAT

Because I am a professional tribal bigot, naturally wicked, utterly hopeless and irredeemable Agbado Urchin. I prefer my children to suffer

Abi grin

Tell those jagabandits and BATShits
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by PureFace1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2023
PoloG:
airtel 1gb

ok it is 250 naira drop your phone number after payment or inbox me 08166079893
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by AndrewTate(m): 9:52pm On Feb 22, 2023
They’re beating Tinubu boys o 😂
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Wali84: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:
deal with Simon ekpa first
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Wali84: 9:56pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hendrixky:
Please 🙏 lets go out and vote on Saturday

Apc and tinubu will never happen to us again

Please inform your loved ones to vote wisely and with conscience

South South please lets turn up

That era of letting only northerners decide is over

Our vote now counts

See i have done election work before as Apo2

Immediately we finish counting our polling unit results I was shocked when I saw exactly same thing on the Internet

Please go to your poling unit with your phones...snap the results and upload it. If you do that it will prevent inec from rigging

south south are not part of biafra
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 22, 2023
Shameless party
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by dnawah(m): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2023
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by UgosinaChi(m): 10:07pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tinubu has a blood convenant with touts.
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by lendahand(m): 10:24pm On Feb 22, 2023
Bitchiamjay:
I mean he learnt from his master. Tinubu thought him well.
taught
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by maco1: 10:27pm On Feb 22, 2023
Why are all these people who refuse to stay in their states but Lagos are still complaining about the architect of 4 larges economic in Africa. Their mentor also refuse to stay in the state he governed and wants to be the president of Nigeria....
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Babaibe: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
Lightorder:
we have gone past that level
Indeed....But Nigerians must know.........Obi is Biafran president
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by maco1: 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Why are all these people who refuse to stay in their states but Lagos are still complaining about the architect of the 4th larges economic in Africa. Their oga trader also refuse to stay in the state he governed and wants to be the president of Nigeria....
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 10:34pm On Feb 22, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
Bitchiamjay:
I mean he learnt from his master. Tinubu taught him well.
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by LikeCool56: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2023
OBidients really mean business ooo
Akerele4460: Monopoly of Nairaland is finally over

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 11:35pm On Feb 22, 2023
Him dey find new notes
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by sukar886: 11:38pm On Feb 22, 2023
Am not suprise , APC na for thieves and agbero , na them won rule Nigeria ... Useless party
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by TristanX: 12:25am On Feb 23, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Lol, the other day it was a soldier wiping a Tinubu loyalist original koboko because (in wike's voice) he dey smoke igbo and he dey take indian hemp.

Now here is another one, all these just points to the caliber of men supporting him and you'll get up tomorrow as a graduate (without job) to go and vote Tinubu bcoz you believe he will create an enabling environment for legitimate job to be created, then you are on a long thing.

Fact is if Tinubu enters, agberos and touts will have more confidence in making it than you who spent 4-6 years in higher institution. And I hope you know what that means.

A word is enough for who wants to become wise.

Yet a mad urchin like Moh247 keeps supporting the drug lord
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by TristanX: 12:29am On Feb 23, 2023
HydraFeeds:
Lol ,a commenter said someone picked his husband money on the floor and returned to him .

The same lp rally where they’re moving Samsung phones and iPhones.

Shut up u fool... soon u will cry more premium tears

Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by sukar886: 1:43am On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu urchins
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 1:47am On Feb 23, 2023
I wish this on CoronaVirusRelo
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 2:10am On Feb 23, 2023
paskal16:
Tinubu tout boys
If you check am now
E go follow vote for apc in the upcoming elections

The same way armed robbers and terrorists go follow vote Obi on Saturday. Can you honestly prevent that from happening? If not then just shut up!
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by zumbigbo(m): 3:44am On Feb 23, 2023
Papa with cap is mid-call to his wife na.

He just said.."Mama, heat up the pot, fresh Buhari bush meat don land".
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by FireUpNow(m): 3:48am On Feb 23, 2023
What's the difference between pocket pickers and agberos ? We know who lords over these urchins
Re: Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) by Daniety(m): 4:40am On Feb 23, 2023
Eriokanmi:
mean what?

....that should not be your business ok!
Tinubu all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drop The Name Nigeria, It's Demeaning: Wole Olanipekun Advocates Restructuring / Nigerians Protest At MTN, Multichoice, And Shoprite Offices' Outlet / Bello Weeps At Inauguration, Vows To Fight Corruption In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.