Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) (46971 Views)

LG Polls: Obaseki Leads PDP Campaign Train To Canvass For Votes / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by maasoap(m): 7:17am On Feb 23, 2023
DennisEche:
Wike a sinking man

We told you guys that no politician worth his salt would declare support for Obi. He is simply not in the race, a mere spoiler.

3 Likes

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Chrixtopha(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Throwback:

Obi would always remain a curse and a bad omen.

A very wicked and visionless man.

Nigerians must not suffer what Anambrarians suffered and vowed that Peter Obi’s political career must die after his tenure as Governor.

We Nigerian youths were almost fooled, but we will vote wisely for Bola Tinubu’s capacity to conceive and execute economic growth.

Imagine comparing a dwarf to a titan?

Only in Nigeria that a minority mob of zombies would want to clown around with the national economic future.

As a Beatified you are, May you and yours be like the victims of End SARS Toll gate protesters...Amii

1 Like

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by maasoap(m): 7:20am On Feb 23, 2023
AmehTsaev:
This BATstards are so daft sha, if you morons want to truly know which candidate is popular in Rivers state, why not come down here with your team and conduct your survey from the crux of the real and common people:- the market men and women, students, artisans, bankers etc on whom they will vote for? See urchins banking their hopes on single individuals whose political influence can't even any go further than their tiny wards, come down the Rivers state, start from Oyigbo LGA areas down to Eleme, and then PH (we've not even factored in the rural areas) and ask them who they will vote for between Obi and Tinubu, I swear if Tinubu polls 30% of popular votes here, I'll become a full-fledged Tinubu supporter and cast my vote for him.

Anyway sha, Saturday is just 3 days away, na here we go all congregate to count scores when jungle mature, a lot of people will deactivate their accounts here walahi grin grin grin grin

Lol. Why come again when election day is just 48 hours from now?
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Hope15: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Imagine if BAT should win this election, Wike would definitely be involved in the central government. That would strengthen his influence in Rivers over Amaechi....and I don't know what would become of the lion of Ubima. Politics, na wicked game.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by maasoap(m): 7:24am On Feb 23, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Wike is a coward,

Some people will be mentioning Amaechi, the lion of Ubima in the same sentence with this coward.

While Amaechi decamped to APC and fought, this coward could not publicly announce his preferred presidential candidate after telling the entire world that he will do so on or before, January 31st

Well, after February 25th, when the defeat of the Emilokan drug lord would have been sealed and delivered, wike will become history

You knew his preferred candidate now, stop wailing.
BTW: what is a better revenge than to inflict maximum damage from within? When Tinubu is sworn in, Wike will have finished his tenure and simply decamp to APC to work with Tinubu. May be minister of works

1 Like

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Mrvictorwrite(m): 7:27am On Feb 23, 2023
I don't trust wike, I really don't know who is who he's supporting, he's a green snake in a green grass.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Exclusive101: 7:31am On Feb 23, 2023
Igbos like you would have forgiven or forgotten his thug life if he was supporting Peter Obi right ?

abobote:
This chidi lyod is a thug, I remembered when he was fighting Amaechi in 2014

2 Likes

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by maasoap(m): 7:32am On Feb 23, 2023
Berrityga:
Rotimi Ameachi betrayed Rivers state and Jonathan, Wike betrayed Rivers state and PDP. South south just have this in built hate for their own.

You guys and the word "betray" are inseparable!
Didn't PDP betray Wike who was the party pillar after Atiku ran out of the country to Dubai permanently? Wike demanded that ordinary party chairman should be returned to the South since presidential candidate is from the North. Even Ayu refused to honour his own words. Atiku stole the ticket and equally kept mute about the chairmanship position for the south.
And for Amaechi, may be you are suffering from partial amnesia. Have you forgotten how Patience Jonathan, Wike and that now forgotten police commissioner in Rivers state, Mbu frustrated him as a gov and eventually pushed him out of PDP?
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Ofunaofu: 7:34am On Feb 23, 2023
maasoap:

You knew his preferred candidate now, stop wailing.
BTW: what is a better revenge than to inflict maximum damage from within? When Tinubu is sworn in, Wike will have finished his tenure and simply decamp to APC to work with Tinubu. May be minister of works

All these are hearsay

He should publicly announce it himself, after all he promised to do so

He is a coward
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by VIKTO83(m): 7:39am On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu managed almighty Atlantic ocean.
Peter obi couldn't manage ordinary erosion rather they are blaming tinubu for d inability of Peter obi to manage Anambra.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Koredraw: 7:41am On Feb 23, 2023
walefresh3:

Unna no Sabi play politics ... What if your same obi is working for TINUBU ?

My the presidency is between atiku and TINUBU... Fact..

Una don use religion take brainwash minority Christian in the north say tinubu go kill them..

But GOD pass una...

The WILL OF ALMIGHTY GOD SUPERCEDE ALL Igbos will...
If GOD talk say naa TINUBU .. no body fit stop am...

Tinubu is the MOSES OF OUR TIME..

READ TO8R BIBLE VERY WELL... From the beggining the people of ISREAL no believe Moses.. but dey later trust him after dey had seen the wonders God had done through him ..

I stand with a true nigerian... Tinubu remain bue best for the JOB

No be the same Moses lead them when them use 40years for journey instead of 11days? Omooo... It's either you're lost and confused or you don't wish this country good.

Ee be like this one don loose hope, the guy no wan see Canaan land😂
Please don't read your Bible alone, try to understand it and apply it well.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by malvisguy212: 7:43am On Feb 23, 2023
Cyberterror:
Nyesom Wike is a patriotic Nigerian. He can never stand on the side of Igbos lai lai.

God bless our incoming President Bola Tinubu.
he is also a patriotic Nigeria when he say APC is a Cancer to Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Godsonkemz(m): 7:47am On Feb 23, 2023
Confused man like the confused governor wearing jagaban cap for a PDP campaign rally.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by IfnobeGod20: 7:54am On Feb 23, 2023
ojoadeola:

Jonathan and wife frustrated Amaechi before he joined the opposition to remove Jonathan, and he's vilified. Wike is fighting a political survival battle. He teamed up with someone who can help him win the battle. That's not betrayal. It was Wike who was betrayed by the PDP after helping them survive the onslaught from the APC from you 2015 to 2022
This is the problem we have. Should a party be built around one man? You will always not have all you want in life. If Wike had gotten the ticket to be presidential candidate, would he be acting in such barbaric manner? The answer is outright no. Let us stop all this nonsense and face the reality. A person cannot be alpha and the omega of a political party, else, you will see pockets of untold issues emanating.
This is the same problem APC is also having till date. Are you aware that till date APC doesn't have a leader of the party board of trustee, just because of Tinubu. Was it around 2016, they attempted to choose one but it was aborted because they knew if election was conducted, Atiku may likely win it, as they heavily prepared for it but in a twilight, it was cancelled till date. Because such person will definitely be the National leader of the party. In PDP it was formerly Walid Jubrin but now Adolphus Wabara but APC doesn't have.
Wike is just fighting a lost battle. The peculiarity of a state differs. He will be at receiving end at the end of the day, because Rivers state is not Kano. The people is dealing with know what they want and nobody can cajole them. Amaechi did more than that in 2015 and 2019 but it was just normal jamboree and this cannot be different.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by IfnobeGod20: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Confused man like the confused governor wearing jagaban cap for a PDP campaign rally.
Don't too blame them. They may just be doing it for the camera. Their inner mind is for Obi and it is evident in his talk, when he wanted to say vote for Tinubu, he said vote for Obi before he later corrected himself. The camera is for Tinubu and Wike, the real vote is for Obi. Please take that from me. Go and listen to the video again.
The message is our oga say make we go campaign for Tinubu. Here is the video of our campaign but who dey video when we dey vote?
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by amuwo1980: 7:59am On Feb 23, 2023
Chidi the killer , this guy have committed so much in this life , he once used a mace to almost murder a colleague of his in defense of amaechi then ,after a couple of years he came out to cry in the public that he have repented and was rewarded with lga chairmanship
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by frankleen6(m): 8:00am On Feb 23, 2023
I never knew Woke was this selfish and lack reasoning.
So all the noise was for his political interest.

God abeg ooo
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by amuwo1980: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2023
VIKTO83:
Peter obi couldn't manage ordinary erosion rather they are blaming tinubu for d inability of Peter obi to manage Anambra.
Tinubu that managed the Milky Way ( I know u never heard of that ) the Atlantic is too small for him

1 Like

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by ComeToJesus: 8:01am On Feb 23, 2023
Las las, Wike is a confused rabble rouser who is only trying to safe his head politically and in the process dragging Rivers people along his in his self serving survival war.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by ComeToJesus: 8:06am On Feb 23, 2023
walefresh3:

Una don use religion take brainwash minority Christian in the north say tinubu go kill them..

But GOD pass una...

READ TO8R BIBLE VERY WELL... From the beggining the people of ISREAL no believe Moses.. but dey later trust him after dey had seen the wonders God had done through him ..

When you see a Moses, you'll know. A potential Nebuchadnezzar cannot be a Moses.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by IfnobeGod20: 8:09am On Feb 23, 2023
walefresh3:

But GOD pass una...

Sorry young man, our God is not a confused person like you. He doesn't rejoice in confusion and he will never share His glory with no man.
If God through his Begotten Son can say, give what is Caesar's to Caesars and that what is God to gods. You should know that God doesn't joke with his kingdom and He preserve it jealously.
You know what, Christianity is not an appendage of any religion in Nigeria and it would never be.
If you're calling Tinubu as a Moses of our time. Remember Moses never got to the promised land because of disobedience. Joshua and Caleb were the ones God anointed to take the children of Israel to the Canaanland. Meaning Tinubu wasn't anointed by God to take Nigeria to the promised land by your own submission as you tagged him Moses of our time.
All these nominal Christians that doesn't know their Bible but want to talk about Bible. No wonder they are selling the Christian faith for a morsel of bread. I know those that liked and share your comment are like you you and mostly muslims that know next to nothing of Bible.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Didifavor4(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2023
Wike is a confused human being, I pity those governor's he's leading to doom!
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by ComeToJesus: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2023
amuwo1980:

Tinubu that managed the Milky Way ( I know u never heard of that ) the Atlantic is too small for him
is it that place they are selling milk at Trade fair grin grin because this one no be the galaxy o
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Osibajo2023: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2023
DennisEche:
Wike a sinking man
U r very stupid, wise man will vote for Tinubu to deal with cabals, only mumu will think Peter Obi can make any effect in Nigeria, someone wicked enough to owe workers for 13months
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by drlateef: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2023
DennisEche:
Wike a sinking man

So says the wailing losers in Obi camp.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:18am On Feb 23, 2023
abobote:
This chidi lyod is a thug, I remembered when he was fighting Amaechi in 2014

Fighting for Amaechi and against Wike
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by drlateef: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2023
trutharena:
This is big.

Only God know how Tinubu was able to win almighty Wike to his side.

Everyone in Nigeria bows for Tinubu’s political sagacity, ingenuity and intelligence. Its only the spareparts boys who can’t see any of his qualities.

1 Like

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by drlateef: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2023
walefresh3:

But GOD pass una...

If zombidiots eventually realise that Obi worked for Tinubu, they will commit mass suicide. I have always said Obi is a scam.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Faposky95: 8:23am On Feb 23, 2023
Now I know we're on sinking sand.....

If only my religion was as 'peaceful' like the other one.....
We would be asking for our own state...maybe
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by IfnobeGod20: 8:26am On Feb 23, 2023
VIKTO83:
Mr. Man, as Lagos overcome the yearly erosion that is flooding everywhere?
I don't know why you guys like lying to yourself. A community is almost going to extinction because of yearly erosion in Lagos
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailytrust.com/devastated-by-erosion-lagos-coastal-community-faces-extinction/&ved=2ahUKEwiag9Xpjav9AhUshv0HHRqqC-0QFnoECCkQAQ&usg=AOvVaw1VZbCkOkzFJoFHpQIuBnJa

But your problem is Anambra that is still manageable. There is no year that Lagos doesn't experience devastation because of erosion. No year. And not only that, even building collapse. Have you heard such in Anambra?
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by IbileIfe: 8:27am On Feb 23, 2023
The meaning of logo on the cap of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and the similar Meta the owner of Facebook.
Meaning of the logo for “Meta,” and also at times an infinity sign, symbolizing infinite horizons in the metaverse.”

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:29am On Feb 23, 2023
AmehTsaev:
This BATstards are so daft sha, if you morons want to truly know which candidate is popular in Rivers state, why not come down here with your team and conduct your survey from the crux of the real and common people:- the market men and women, students, artisans, bankers etc on whom they will vote for? See urchins banking their hopes on single individuals whose political influence can't even any go further than their tiny wards, come down the Rivers state, start from Oyigbo LGA areas down to Eleme, and then PH (we've not even factored in the rural areas) and ask them who they will vote for between Obi and Tinubu, I swear if Tinubu polls 30% of popular votes here, I'll become a full-fledged Tinubu supporter and cast my vote for him.

Anyway sha, Saturday is just 3 days away, na here we go all congregate to count scores when jungle mature, a lot of people will deactivate their accounts here walahi grin grin grin grin

Say no more. We will ensure total obliteration of these old politicians here iñ Rivers State.

Met a ward chairman of PDP yesterday when I met my friend , he said they are batified but behind the camera they are obidients. He said all his executives are for obi, they all want the money.

Let's see if common sense wouldn't prevail over incompetence and corruption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi Fixes Oro Ritual On Election Day / Buhari Gets Rousing Reception In Lagos - Dele Momodu Mocks Buhari, APC (Video) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida (IBB) All Smiles In His Minna Residence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.