Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) (46975 Views)

LG Polls: Obaseki Leads PDP Campaign Train To Canvass For Votes / Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Amaechi Wears Tinubu's Logo During Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by IfnobeGod20: 8:35am On Feb 23, 2023
Osibajo2023:
U r very stupid, wise man will vote for Tinubu to deal with cabals, only mumu will think Peter Obi can make any effect in Nigeria, someone wicked enough to owe workers for 13months
Why are you people lying? It was on record that as they were on strike their salaries were not stopped but that cannot be said of strike done in Lagos where over 700 doctors were sacked and their salaries were not paid. Google is your friend and stop telling lie.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by iyatrustee(f): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Say no more. We will ensure total obliteration of these old politicians here iñ Rivers State.

Met a ward chairman of PDP yesterday when I met my friend , he said they are batified but behind the camera they are obidients. He said all his executives are for obi, they all want the money.

Let's see if common sense wouldn't prevail over incompetence and corruption

Using this your analogy. So you think they will collect money before election and vote for somebody that won't 'give them money' after the elections?

So all the politicians have a change of heart all because of Obi? Even those with self-serving interest?
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by XLence: 8:48am On Feb 23, 2023
CilicMarin:

Reserve your tears for Saturday...You will surely need it..

No sir, he won't. History is replete with catalogues of men who tried to ride against the tide. A typical Nigerian example is FFK who always, pitch his tent with the eventual losing side. I can wager you that BAT won't score 25% votes in Rivers.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2023
iyatrustee:

Using this your analogy. So you think they will collect money before election and vote for somebody that won't 'give them money' after the elections? So all the politicians have a change of heart all because of Obi?

I thought like you while debating with this guy yesterday and he gave me the shocker that made me assert this way.

Mind you all the people that I know that are part of wike new advisers are all obi supporters. Note the word 'all the people that I know'

I rest my case
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by XXCASH: 8:52am On Feb 23, 2023
abobote:
This chidi lyod is a thug, I remembered when he was fighting Amaechi in 2014

That's the problem with most of you. Even common history you mix up

Chidi Llyod fought for Amaechi and not against him.

Even the Obi you are supporting will be pleased to lose the election. The task is too enormous for him and he knows it. People that have spoken to him one on one like Pastor Chris made some remarks on this.

Anyway I'm not supporting BAT. I'm for Atiku but well looks like BAT will take the day
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by iyatrustee(f): 8:56am On Feb 23, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

I thought like you while debating with this guy yesterday and he gave me the shocker that made me assert this way.

Mind you all the people that I know that are part of wike new advisers are all obi supporters. Note the word 'all the people that I know'

I rest my case

The upcoming elections will be interesting. But the truth is regardless of who emerges victorious, we are hopeful for a better Nigeria.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Ilaje1: 8:59am On Feb 23, 2023
trutharena:
This is big.

Only God know how Tinubu was able to win almighty Wike to his side.

He didn't have to win Wike to his side. Wike is being pragmatic. If PDP wins, Atiku will show him pepper. His only chance is to work for another person that has a chance of winning. Just like Amaechi did in 2015. And Amaechi is working for PDP right now. So it is all about calculations and your interests.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by BRIMBRAM: 9:01am On Feb 23, 2023
Berrityga:
Rotimi Ameachi betrayed Rivers state and Jonathan, Wike betrayed Rivers state and PDP. South south just have this in built hate for their own.

What can you say about Prof Soludo. As things are going. Peter Obi will find it difficult to win even in Anambra state.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by amuwo1980: 9:03am On Feb 23, 2023
ComeToJesus:
is it that place they are selling milk at Trade fair grin grin because this one no be the galaxy o
Yes my good man he managed all that come reach Alaska and all the sounds that way but his acumen was shown when he managed the white heroin cartel in Deep South Chicago , some of his kinsmen pointed out his turf to me some years ago , he was a major kingpin sorry manager
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Berrityga: 9:11am On Feb 23, 2023
maasoap:

You guys and the word "betray" are inseparable!
Didn't PDP betray Wike who was the party pillar after Atiku ran out of the country to Dubai permanently? Wike demanded that ordinary party chairman should be returned to the South since presidential candidate is from the North. Even Ayu refused to honour his own words. Atiku stole the ticket and equally kept mute about the chairmanship position for the south.
And for Amaechi, may be you are suffering from partial amnesia. Have you forgotten how Patience Jonathan, Wike and that now forgotten police commissioner in Rivers state, Mbu frustrated him as a gov and eventually pushed him out of PDP?
he should have endorse peter obi. Knowing that its the south east time to rule and aside that peter obi is the only credible candidate among others.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by alimiadedayo1: 9:22am On Feb 23, 2023
walefresh3:

Unna no Sabi play politics ... What if your same obi is working for TINUBU ?

My the presidency is between atiku and TINUBU... Fact..

Una don use religion take brainwash minority Christian in the north say tinubu go kill them..

But GOD pass una...

The WILL OF ALMIGHTY GOD SUPERCEDE ALL Igbos will...
If GOD talk say naa TINUBU .. no body fit stop am...

Tinubu is the MOSES OF OUR TIME..

READ TO8R BIBLE VERY WELL... From the beggining the people of ISREAL no believe Moses.. but dey later trust him after dey had seen the wonders God had done through him ..

I stand with a true nigerian... Tinubu remain bue best for the JOB
bro is very glaring obi is working for Tinubu.. If you are political guru you will understand the game plan of tinibu.. he check the last election and discover where PDP performed very well which was south south and south east.. so to spoil their chance he strike a deal with obi to reduce PDP votes couple with south west and north west and his vice president candidate his north east ..Tinubu had a better chance but so you know what ATiku did? he made sure that he penetrated the north west and divide the political elites there couple with the performance of APC in Nigeria.. Atiku also stand a better chance in this political atmosphere
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by IMMUNO1(m): 9:46am On Feb 23, 2023
Wike needed to recoup the Dollars he spent on the lost primary elections and only Tinubu has enough stolen money to pay wike even with interest. Don't let them force you to jeopardize your future because of money you don't know when they collected it.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 9:49am On Feb 23, 2023
In a serious country,APC would not show up in any public space to hold campaign rally for re-election with the pains and frustrations the party is causing Nigerians fews days to election. But they are still holding mother of all rallies with thousands
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by uzhiyeka(m): 10:13am On Feb 23, 2023
We ready wike na failed man. Rivers no as we dey do am
Obi all the away.
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:21am On Feb 23, 2023
trutharena:
This is big.

He offered him what he can't resist
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by ogatboy(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2023
I can tell you that APC and PDP will loose Rivers state. Everyone on ground already calls Wike a coward, they are all going to vote against them but no one will say it now.

2023 election go sweet
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by TalkingBird: 11:05am On Feb 23, 2023
Wailers everywhere

and they forget their wailings thinking it will be better, whosai!!!!!!
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Smartguyboy(m): 11:14am On Feb 23, 2023
trutharena:
This is big.

It’s all about the money they don’t care about the citizens I just pity some people.
He knows very well nothing for him if obi wins because Obi want this country to work. Other just want to share the wealth of the country.

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Musauzor(m): 11:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Wasted effort. He should come here and compel me to vote for the sick man Bola Tinubu
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Birdman07090(m): 12:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Everyone is entitled to his own opinions it's all about choice, Nigerian should wake up from sleep and forget about tribe, religion, and godfatherism, Because today what will are suffering in Nigeria is tribalism, And people are forgetting that if the country is bad is bad for everybody.. will the south east are living far better than the northerns despite they have been in power for years, so my brothers and sisters if you like vote because of tribalism will all are going to suffer for it
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike did not learn anything from Amaechi
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Jsucre(m): 1:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
DennisEche:
Wike a sinking man
try to get cold drinks on Sunday and Monday. Serious heat go dey o
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Ayk8: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2023
I support the pioneer of A and NOT B because I can never be fooled by sweet mouths.

See let's be serious here, tell those obedients not to waste their votes. IT CAN ONLY BE JAGABAN.

Pls vote wisely.

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Downey(f): 2:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
DennisEche:
Wike a sinking man

Sinking in Automation Engineering means Receiving... So, what's your statement all about, Sinking or Sourcing?
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by Mrpojj(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
trutharena:

Source: https://twitter.com/topboychriss/status/1628520404720529411?s=46&t=MOrxrki5VDraST8rL0yyiw
He is on his own oh
Saturday rivers people will make our statement
Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by donleo92(m): 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
riverbird:

I wish the people of rivers state will see that he is only interested in his selfish gains and doesn't have the people of rivers state at heart.

we Don dey wise up small small

1 Like

Re: Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics) by adekolaelect(m): 3:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
DennisEche:
Wike a sinking man
It is too early to cry.calm down!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? / We Want Peter Obi – Youths Hit Streets Of Abuja, Ibadan To Support Obi (Video) / Psquare Performing At Peter Obi Rally In Lagos - (pictures, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.