Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,828 members, 7,837,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5320 Views)

My Ex Came Back- Newlywed Woman Considers Leaving Husband After One Month / I'm Still Communicating With My Married EX / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by CSTRR: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
When you make a whoree a housewife.

She is for the streets.

1 Like

Re: . by smartjackie(f): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
The best thing for her to do is to leave her husband, go back to her ex and then feel the SHEGE.. Nonsense and ingredient.. e be like say suffering no dey tire some people. angry
Re: . by Socratiz: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
It is obvious you're suffering from Stockholm Syndrome.

You need to see a therapist.

Send me a DM if you don't mind
Re: . by Jozilinn: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
She should leave abeg, toxic life fit her odeee🥱🥱🥱
Re: . by Karlifate: 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
dochenaj:
Most women get married to some men because that was the only or best option available to them at that moment.

And this is the foundation for a woman who ends up cheating on her husband, because in her mind she believes she can do better.

And when the pressure to cheat comes on her, without enough discipline or morals she will cave in to it.

My advice to men, never marry a woman who thinks she can do better than you.

While a desperate woman can hide this, in the course of the courtship she will slip and inadvertently give the vibes of "doing you a favor" by marrying you.

I have no iota of pity for men who despite knowing this keep pursuing these women because they see them as trophy wives.

Right @ bolded.

There are usually hints, here & there — through words, actions or inactions — but men in 'love' dismisses them as intangible, and they eventually get burnt for it. cheesy
Re: . by purples25(f): 12:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Your ex brainwashed you but you won't see it now. Your head will clear up probably after a year of separation from him. Abusive people... do terrible things to you...then keep you close to them by doing good deeds and saying so many kind and sweet words filled with romantic ideals. It's hard to see past gaslighting smoke most times.

That thing your ex does just kills it. Ignoring you while pregnant and coming back after it has been removed. I think he just intends to use his charm and your love for him to keep you around until he's done with you.

When a man is not serious, but wants you around, he'll keep giving you little hints to keep you hooked, to hold up your hope. Such a man will never take a bold step like meeting your parents - he would just be feeding you drops of kindness amid plenty wickedness, and guilt trip you with words when you try to get out of the situation.

I think your fiance is the real deal. He stepped up to his duty and commitment much faster, not mistreating you and then guilt tripping you for wanting better, like your ex did.
Re: . by Zenithphil8368: 12:44am On Feb 24, 2023
Women and their irrational confused emotions. I dont blame her Gbola is at work.

1 Like

Re: . by Caramia2020(m): 1:35am On Feb 24, 2023
Some women na case study.

1 Like

Re: . by SeniorGee(m): 3:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Devil don dey dig foundation for skyscraper for your head
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 5:18am On Feb 24, 2023
CSTRR:
When you make a whoree a housewife.
She is for the streets.
And you think yourself better mentally than she is? undecided
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 5:19am On Feb 24, 2023
smartjackie:
The best thing for her to do is to leave her husband, go back to her ex and then feel the SHEGE.. Nonsense and ingredient.. e be like say suffering no dey tire some people. angry
The best is for her to get the mental health help she needs. what you described is the worst for her. Imagine your own child being in a similar situation, would you give the same advice? undecided
Re: . by Kobojunkie: 5:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Zenithphil8368:
Women and their irrational confused emotions. I dont blame her Gbola is at work.
Men also deal with similar emotional confusion. Look around you here in Romance sections at the many who think they can't live or breath without sex or some woman making them feel valuable down there. It is all the same — mental dislocations leading to emotional discombobulation. undecided

1 Like

Re: . by pizzzy(m): 8:34am On Feb 24, 2023
Useless fellow he did dis and dat to me but i still love my ex. Na sufferness dey hungry her
What women want = the opposite of what they say
Re: . by Stanleyyho: 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Please, this lady should not be abused here....it is obvious that she needs a psychiatric attention. Or MFM prayer warriors to intervene A.S.A.P.
Re: . by onumadu: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
I keep advising young men to watch "The last American Virgin". It is a classic movie with a lifesaving message for most naive young men.
Till date, it remains the best teacher I've had about women. As is the case in Africa, no male adult is really interested in teaching a young man the real truth about women. I don't know why.

Next, I'll share a few posts from Wikipedia about the plot in the movie to help the lazy ones at least get part of the message>

Next ...
Re: . by onumadu: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2023
A love triangle develops between Gary, Rick, and Karen, a beautiful new virgin student who Rick is determined to have sex with.

Gary first sees her one night at an ice cream parlor, then in the school lunchroom, and asks David to find out where she lives.

The next morning, in an attempt to get closer to her, he punctures her bike tires and invites her to ride to school with him. During and after the ride, he makes multiple attempts to woo her, much to her indifference.
That evening, Gary attends a party at David's house and is devastated to find Karen in close company with Rick. He tries to entice her away from his friend but she treats him with blank disinterest.
He becomes drunk and makes a fool of himself, falling about, then creates an embarrassing scene in front of his parents' dinner guests when he goes home.
Re: . by onumadu: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2023
Eventually, after Karen and Rick have sex, she becomes pregnant, and he callously dumps her.

Enraged Gary confronts Rick in the school library and a physical fight occurs, with Rick calling Gary jealous and Gary denouncing Rick as a lowlife.
Gary decides to help Karen pay for an abortion by selling most of his possessions and borrowing money from his boss. After the abortion, Gary and Karen spend the remainder of the weekend alone together in Gary's grandmother's house.

While nursing her back to health, Gary tells Karen that he sincerely loves her. Karen appears to reciprocate and they both share a tender kiss. Karen invites Gary to her 18th birthday party the following week. Gary scrapes up a few more dollars and buys Karen a gold locket for her birthday.
Re: . by onumadu: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2023
When Gary arrives at the party, his dreams of a lasting romance with Karen are shattered when he walks in on her making out with Rick again.

Despite what Rick had put Karen through, and despite Gary's devotion and support, she's rejected Gary to reunite with the slick-talking ladies' man.

Gary sadly leaves the party without saying a word to either of them, taking Karen's gift with him. Tears streaming down his face, Gary drives home alone, emotionally broken and defeated.
Re: . by onumadu: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Moral of the story:

Be double-sure that the woman you are planning to marry is PASSIONATELY in love with you, or else be prepared to share her with her ex for as long as the ex is interested.
No emotions in love. Ironically.
Re: . by peedeeasobie(m): 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
Heathrow44:
A newly married Nigerian woman has gone online to seek help from her dilemma of having to choose between her husband and ex-boyfriend.

She disclosed that she got married last month, and her ex has only recently returned to her life after being abusive during the relationship and leaving her when she fell pregnant

She said;i

"I need serious help... I got married last month to the man of my dreams, he is my long term friend. We reconnected and things worked out for us. We got married last December because he's not based in Nigeria, he's bases In the US,
he's a very good man, he loves me immensely, he provides for me, I never lacked anything since we met, he makes sure I'm good. He knows my family and accepted us the way we are he is caring, he is simply perfect. The issue is I don't love him that much. I do pity him because sometimes I show it to him but I can't do anything about it.
I still have deep feelings for my ex who maltreated me so bad, abused me and showed me how bad love could be. After everything he has put me through I still love and have serious feelings for him. My ex got me pregnant a few times and whenever I inform him, he would ignore me after asking me to get rid of it. I lost my self esteem, he never cared about my feelings then. My well-being meant nothing to him. He cheated on me countless times and made me look like a fool. I saw hell while we were together.
The issue is after all he has done my heart still beats for him, a lot more than for the man I married. Recently my ex reached out and told me he had intentions of marrying me. He also said getting married to my husband in such short time meant I was cheating, I had never cheated on him for good 4years we were together I met my husband when he had started ignoring me because I told him I was pregnant.
He abandoned me for months then came back when I had already met my husband and we have fixed date for our wedding .I'm just so shattered I don't know how to control my feelings over my ex I even messaged him yesterday but seriously I don't like what's going on now I just need help and advice. My ex is handsome, fair, tall and rich, my husband is handsome, dark, richer than my ex but he's not very tall. Asides that, he is he's a sweet man, I really want someone to help me please, I need advice.

She's an idiot. She should have been used for sacrifice as a baby.
Re: . by smartjackie(f): 1:48am On Feb 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The best is for her to get the mental health help she needs. what you described is the worst for her. Imagine your own child being in a similar situation, would you give the same advice? undecided
My child shall never be as indecisive as that woman. The thing is this.. she knows who among those two men is more responsible but because of her feelings she is blinded. This is where that saying love is blind cones into play. It is not a mental condition.. it is simply the matters of the heart and as we all know women, well 97% of women are more loyal to their emotions.

Even after seeing all the red flags they still stay loyal to their emotions. In this case, there is nothing you can do about it. No matter how hard you advice her or how many times that guy treats her like trash she will keep loving him. I've been in a similar situation like this before so I know what I'm talking about. Well, only difference was that I wasn't married.. in fact I was trying to forget about the guy but it was so difficult.

If she is still pondering over her ex even when she's married it means that she never loved her now husband. She just married him probably because she wanted to answer married woman or because of his money or sth else but definitely not love.

2 Likes

Re: . by frozen70(f): 1:58am On Feb 25, 2023
Heathrow44:
A newly married Nigerian woman has gone online to seek help from her dilemma of having to choose between her husband and ex-boyfriend.

She disclosed that she got married last month, and her ex has only recently returned to her life after being abusive during the relationship and leaving her when she fell pregnant

She said;

"I need serious help... I got married last month to the man of my dreams, he is my long term friend. We reconnected and things worked out for us. We got married last December because he's not based in Nigeria, he's bases In the US,
he's a very good man, he loves me immensely, he provides for me, I never lacked anything since we met, he makes sure I'm good. He knows my family and accepted us the way we are he is caring, he is simply perfect. The issue is I don't love him that much. I do pity him because sometimes I show it to him but I can't do anything about it.
I still have deep feelings for my ex who maltreated me so bad, abused me and showed me how bad love could be. After everything he has put me through I still love and have serious feelings for him. My ex got me pregnant a few times and whenever I inform him, he would ignore me after asking me to get rid of it. I lost my self esteem, he never cared about my feelings then. My well-being meant nothing to him. He cheated on me countless times and made me look like a fool. I saw hell while we were together.
The issue is after all he has done my heart still beats for him, a lot more than for the man I married. Recently my ex reached out and told me he had intentions of marrying me. He also said getting married to my husband in such short time meant I was cheating, I had never cheated on him for good 4years we were together I met my husband when he had started ignoring me because I told him I was pregnant.
He abandoned me for months then came back when I had already met my husband and we have fixed date for our wedding .I'm just so shattered I don't know how to control my feelings over my ex I even messaged him yesterday but seriously I don't like what's going on now I just need help and advice. My ex is handsome, fair, tall and rich, my husband is handsome, dark, richer than my ex but he's not very tall. Asides that, he is he's a sweet man, I really want someone to help me please, I need advice.

You have a bigger problem that is more than the challenge you are facing

I bet you that the only reason your mind is still going back towards your ex is because of the way he makes love to you and get you satisfied

Now that you are married and lacks nothing, talk with your husband how best to handle you, teach him or show him how you want it to be

Respect your man and your marriage so that the devil will not deceive you and bring you out from paradise that you area now

Leave your ex and forget about him now, he is now a past

Always be with your husband so that your mind will be occupied with him and there won't be room for nonsense about your ex
Re: . by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2023
frozen70:

You have a bigger problem that is more than the challenge you are facing

I bet you that the only reason your mind is still going back towards your ex is because of the way he makes love to you and get you satisfied

Now that you are married and lacks nothing, talk with your husband how best to handle you, teach him or show him how you want it to be

Respect your man and your marriage so that the devil will not deceive you and bring you out from paradise that you area now

Leave your ex and forget about him now, he is now a past

Always be with your husband so that your mind will be occupied with him and there won't be room for nonsense about your ex

yay, frozen, if u found sm1 dat satisfies u and makes love t u won't u do d same
Re: . by frozen70(f): 10:20am On Mar 06, 2023
Heathrow44:

yay, frozen, if u found sm1 dat satisfies u and makes love t u won't u do d same

Not when am married
Re: . by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
frozen70:

Not when am married

Seems u re married, I've been trying to get a hold of u abt dat sha, would like to know u, I also stay in Lagos
Re: . by henndukwe18: 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Now I see d prob, he is not fair and he is not tall like ha ex, or maybe ha ex handles ha beta in bed
Re: . by henndukwe18: 12:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hypnotise:
Women really do like guys that mistreat them
that guy must be her first love
Re: . by Jomecblog: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2023
I can understand how it sucks especially when you remember the past, but the truth remains that you must learn to let go of your ex and move on towards having and building a new home with your new found love. No doubt, figuring out how to get over someone after a relationship ends can be difficult. If you are bothered on how you can get over someone and be happy, there are things you can do to get over your loved one, especially your ex.
Remember that the process may be painful, but in time you will heal, move forward, and find happiness in your marriage again.
You can start with small steps that teach you how to get over someone and then move on to bigger steps like moving house or starting a new job. Over time, you can develop the courage to create a new, fulfilling life without your ex, even if it seems impossible now.
Even if you want to forget all the "Text" contacts on your phone with the touch of your fingers, finding someone is easier said than done. Sure, you can remove photos, delete text messages, and block them from social media, but that's not the hard part especially in your case where this your ex is the one coming back. Erasing them from your mind is another story.
Getting out of such relationship may not be easy, but you can learn the best way to get over someone with the right strategies. You may feel lonely during this process, remember, but the truth is that many people are gone and want to forget someone and be happy.
Well, actually these are the kind of things I write about on https://jomecblog.comaddressing such issues. You can find time to drop by.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Young Guy Just Committed Suicide Because Of Loan App. / Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? / Disadvantages Of Being Tall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.