Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC (7217 Views)

APC Members In Biu LG, Borno Hold Rally For Tinubu, Shettima / Chari Magumeri: First Nigerian To Be Promoted To Rank Of Captain In British Army / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by senatordave1(m): 2:04am On Feb 23, 2023
The entire structure of the Peo­ple’s Democratic Party (PDP) in Magumeri Local Government Area (LGA) has decamped to the ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) to support the re-election of Governor Babagana Umara Zulum and all other APC candi­dates.

Magumeri, located in the northern part of Borno State, is the home town of the PDP’s state party chairman, Zanna Gaddama.

Thousands of defectors were received by Governor Zulum, who was represented by the Deputy Governor, Umar Usman Kadafur, on Tuesday in Magu­meri Town.

The defectors also included PDP’s chairmen and secretaries of wards, youth leaders and other executives in all wards of Magu­meri LGA.

Defected PDP’s LG chairman, Hon. Fuwumi indicated that with their entry into APC, there was no more PDP in Magumeri.

Explaining reasons for col­lapse of PDP’s structure into APC, the former chairman said the decision was because of Gov­ernor Zulum’s quality leadership in the last three and half years.

Fuwumi noted that Borno had witnessed a unique gover­nance approach, which brought unprecedented development to communities across the 27 LGAs.

He commended the tran­sitional council chairman of Magumeri, Dr. Yaumi Ali, for making so much progress in the LGA.

Before the latest defection, about seven House of Assem­bly candidates from PDP and SDP had recently moved into the APC within one month, signifying the acceptance of the Zulum-led administration across party lines.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://independent.ng/pdp-in-magumeri-collapses-structure-in-support-of-zulum/&ved=2ahUKEwjV96exuKr9AhXTh_0HHe1FAJIQFnoECAsQAQ&usg=AOvVaw07UkCRjWYNMQSiVtkw1ydW

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Seun
Mukina2
Nplfmod
Obinoscopy
Dominique
Asobo1
Quotasystem
Digitron
Mikeofafrica
Garfield
Svoboda
Aiel123
Penguin2
Immaculatejoe
Fergie001
Kwanza
Kahal
Coolambience
Mymouth
Kingyakos
Sageb
Troublemaker
Adegbaorogboye
Madeintokyo
Fuglygurl
Fuckfuckpastor
Heavens1stson
Donphilopus
Seunmsg
Raumdeuter

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by senatordave1(m): 2:04am On Feb 23, 2023
The north is aligning with tinubu

76 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by senatordave1(m): 2:06am On Feb 23, 2023
The north has abandoned atiku.tinubu will bury atiku

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by Xscape1993(m): 2:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Another waste of resources and time....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by senatordave1(m): 2:28am On Feb 23, 2023
Xscape1993:
Another waste of resources and time....

Pdp is dead boy

61 Likes 13 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by tsephanyah(f): 2:37am On Feb 23, 2023
There's no PDP in magumeri.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by senatordave1(m): 2:43am On Feb 23, 2023
tsephanyah:
There's no PDP in magumeri

Theres no pdp in yobe borno

48 Likes 11 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by Zincfingers: 2:55am On Feb 23, 2023
THE NORTH REMEMBERS

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by beelon1020(m): 3:07am On Feb 23, 2023
Good development..
If obistingy enter, na him parlor him enter...
If Atiku enter, na Dubai him enter...
If Tinubu enter, na Aso rock villa him enter..
So many Obingo peeps had engagement with me, but at the end of our Conversations, I asked them, wait a minute, where is your PVC? My guys said them never collect am..
I said to them 3days to go and no PVC?? I told them, if obistingy enter, na him bedroom him enter go meet him wife..
End of Discussion

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by bewla(m): 4:05am On Feb 23, 2023
How many them be
Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by asobo1: 5:02am On Feb 23, 2023
Lol! So they ain't defecting to support Tinubu/Shettima but the baban barawo in person of paparazzi governor aka 2 billion.

Congratulations Atiku Abubakar on your election as the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in the next 72 hours

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by Svoboda(m): 5:03am On Feb 23, 2023
senatordave1:
The north is aligning with tinubu

You can say that again. Zamfara, abd then this.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by azikiweironsi(m): 5:04am On Feb 23, 2023
grin grin season of collapsing.
Why are they not collapsing to LP ?
I thought they said Borno is in the bag. grin

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by ifeelgood: 5:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Kashim at work, but they will fail

1 Like

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by amaham(m): 5:19am On Feb 23, 2023
That's why Obi just left all the extreme north areas for PDP, APC and nnpp to fight over

2 Likes

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by Cajal(m): 5:20am On Feb 23, 2023
Obi has relegated PDP to the 3rd spot
NNPP HAS RELEGATED PDP TO THE 3RD SPOT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by Houseofglam7(f): 5:21am On Feb 23, 2023
Tis the season…..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by Laple0541(m): 5:26am On Feb 23, 2023
One thing I am very happy about regarding the coming election is that our noisy online rats will reduce their noice starting from Saturday afternoon.

Tinubu will roast Atiku and Obi like chicken on the election day.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by jaytee01(m): 5:45am On Feb 23, 2023
VOTE OBI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by Lithiumite: 5:48am On Feb 23, 2023
To all of you shouting the north will vote their own,tinubu will be disgraced be disgraced are the biggest bunch of jokers ever......Borno,Yobe,Gombe,Kaduna,kebbi,Katsina,Kano, Kwara,Niger,Kogi,nassarawa,plateau will be won by tinubu,Benue,Sokoto,taraba,jigawa are swing states and can go either way.....take these states out of the 19 states in the north,what would you have left.

The only state that atiku has the best chance in the entire south is akwa ibom......do the maths,I am ready to enhage further with facts on this with anyone who has a counter claim.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by boxypane(m): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2023
I'm saying it again, Kwankwaso will join APC Today or Friday!

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by Ayodeoba: 6:12am On Feb 23, 2023
Tinubu is the only one among the aspirants who is campaigning base on his past records and past deeds, the other candidates are only saying what typical politicians do tell us. I will do this,I will do that. At the end failed promises

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 23, 2023
The only people you can still do business with and have rest of mind are northerners. But this is 2023 something could have gone wrong on the eve of 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by searchng4love: 6:38am On Feb 23, 2023
On Tinubu's Mandate We Stand Gidigba Gbangba
Tinubuuuuuuuuuuu ibooooooooooo witiwiti

Come Saturday Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR we will repay your legendary kindness and generosity, political sagacity and insightful developmental agenda with overwhelming response at the polls.

I admonish all Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR supporters to shun violence. Won maa gbewa... Ejooor eyee fun won. They will bring violence please tactically avoid them.

Emaa sebawonja ibo nie di. Awon titiwon tijona won ni kona mo tiwa o.

Meaning those whose region has been burnt will not burn our own o.

Always remember that Chinasa decided to burn a whole bus terminal with humongous numbers of buses parked during the Endsars protests..... Don't forget as you go to the polls.

Don't forget that this election is for the soul of Nigeria.... Between the developmental template in action represented by Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu GCFR and the drunkard vusionless, wicked unconscionable people who refused to conduct LGA elections for 7+ years.... People whose State indigenes ended their political career and refused to support.....

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by ThatFairGuy1: 6:39am On Feb 23, 2023
No wonder Ibn Dubai supporters are running Helter skelter.

Tinubu is coming

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by VTJN(m): 6:56am On Feb 23, 2023
boxypane:
I'm saying it again, Kwankwaso will join APC Today or Friday!
I don't think kwankwaso will do that at this late hour. Even though he knows he has no chance winning the election, i think it will affect him collapsing structure or decamping to support any candidate. Don't forget he has a governorship candidate contesting in Kano

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by RichDad1(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2023
Jungle is maturing. More to come in the next few days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by BlessedOne01: 6:59am On Feb 23, 2023
PDP ti lule

LP/obifooolish ti lule

I keep saying it and to all those well meaning people who understand the "dynamics of true leadership"; Asiwaju Jagaban Tinubu is the most qualified of all the presidential candidates!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC by adekolaelect(m): 7:02am On Feb 23, 2023
bewla:
How many them be
go there !!!! Wailer .

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Killed In Fresh Jos Riots / Fg Orders Igbo Govs And Leaders Not To Create A Refugee Crises / Wike Faults Critics Of Patience Jonathan’s Honorary Degree Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.