Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (180499 Views)

What Special Gift Should I Get For My Boyfriend? / What Birthday Gift Is Suitable For A 38 Yr Old Lady? / What Birthday Gift Can One Give To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ewons1(m): 10:02am On Aug 30, 2007
What Do I Get 4 Her On Her Birthday////please Help

Hey landers, my girlfriend's birthday is exactly 2 weeks away and I honestly don't know what to get for her.
She is not the demanding type and that one of the things that makes me trip for her.

I really need your opinion and even good stuffs I can get for her. Thanks guys.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by bommy: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2007
Surprise her by takin her out 4 a shopping, or u get her a car if u hav one oooo.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by bommy: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2007
Surprise her by takin her out 4 a shopping, or u get her a car if u hav one oooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by benit(f): 11:05am On Aug 30, 2007
Draw up a budget
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2007
propose to her

3 Likes

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Easybaby(f): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2007
If you like, don't buy her anything . . .she will not complain . . .she is not the demanding type like me! tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ewons1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2007
HEy guyz,
am serious here.u guyz should suggest something nice.pls dont make me feel i made a mistake by telling u guz a piece of my mind
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ssRhino: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
Have some nice flowers delivered to her at home to wake her up.
Send a nice ride to pick her up at home and Send her for nice manicure and pedicure, with some nice massage.
Send the ride to pick her up affter the pampering, however, u being in da car and surprise her with roses.
Then, take her for a nice romantic dinner for 2 in a nice hotel, would be nice to be an hotel with a bar that has kareoke, then, dedicate a nice song to her, song of her choice, cool Enjoy and wish ya woman a wonderful b'day ahead
I beg no give her belle oh, if you aint ready

3 Likes

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by CrazyMan(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2007
You’re the one who’s dating her. So I suppose you should know what she likes best. Choosing a birthday gift shouldn’t be a problem for you. There are lots of things that attract the attention of girls.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by divanaija1: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2007
smiley smiley You could buy her diamonds
You could buy her pearls
Take her on a cruise around the world
Baby, you know she's worth it
Dinner lit by candles
Run her bubble bath
Make love tenderly to last, and last
Baby, you know she'sworth it
wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by uchetobi(f): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2007
propose to her
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Glorya(f): 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2007
u could get her a nice set of jewelry, some clothes that you think she could like, a romantic cd with her fav songs, an mp4, her pic framed with beautiful words added to it, wine or take her out for a special dinner. Any of those depending on what she likes. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by HolinessM: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2007
a d ick - so that she wont need to look for u when she needs u.

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by tintol: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2007
Take her on a ride
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ayeesha: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ holiness-m

*coughs and clears throat*

@tintol

which kin one grin
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by smile4kenn(m): 2:18pm On Aug 30, 2007
very sexy bra, perfume and then long busy night

2 Likes

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Gmoney5(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2007
Specify your budget in Naira.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by esilove(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2007
Buy her an expensive gold jewery. not Bronze
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ibkn(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2007
first question
whats your budget or how dep is your pocket?
second
what does she like?
third
are you of marriagable age? if not dont propose: u sound like es"

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ibkn(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2007
first question
whats your budget or how dep is your pocket?
second
what does she like?
third
are you of marriagable age? if not dont propose: u sound like someone young.
finally
if you are buying a car? buy it in your name so that in case things grow wrong u dont lose your car.
ok
answer your question,
if you are in nigeria i culd link you up with a guy who did my gals painting for her birthday and men till 2day she is still in love, her birthday was in june,
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by ifeke(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2007
Do what comes from your heart, please don’t get carried away! The intension is what matters! It is a good thing you are seeking for suggestions, look at them and make up your mind.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by sojioguns(m): 2:55pm On Aug 30, 2007
It depends on you my brother. For eg, on my gals bday, I just made myself available, cos she knows i am a workaholic, so that day i barely showed up in the office and spent a lot of time with her. (well, i also got her a mobile fone she loves) smiley he he. Bottom line, do something that she knows u went out of your way to do.

2 Likes

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by amaikama(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2007
i really don't understand you people!! a guy needs advice on what to buy for his girlfriend birthday and you all are not helping him out. you all are real something, i tell you. angry

She is not the demanding type which is good for you but money is not the issue but what you buy for her. hmmm!!! i suggest, get her a ring, that is if you have not given her one yet, take her out to one of the nice place, may not be too rich a place, and after your lunch with her order for some ice cream and instruct the attendant to place the ring inside of the ice cream which you will give her.

Eventually as she lick it she will stumble on the ring. whatever comes out from her mouth, just wish her happy birthday. that will be her birthday. grin I have been in this game for too long, just want to retire. grin

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Olusleeky(m): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2007
its up to you bro.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by olufash: 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2007
amarika abi wetin i dey call ya self. woman don die for ya hand
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by skima(m): 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2007
Gv her a sweet romance u never gave her b4. You may suck her from head-toe.

She will neva 4get you. tongue grin
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by kjblow: 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2007
Na wah for nna. You people are not even considering the financial aspect. what ifd this guy is having only #2,000 to spend for his girlfriend's birthday, how can you guys advice him to spend that wiselly and still make his girl to be very happy.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by saintchux(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2007
my broda, i pity u, you want to buy a gift for your girl friend n her birthday. The girls here are asking you to propose, buy her a ring, ring her, buy her a car etc.

Please when did proposing to a lady becomes a birthday gift. Is this ring just a ring or what?

Chei

4 Likes

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by seun001(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2007
olu fash:

amarika abi wetin i dey call ya self. woman don die for ya hand

u peeps are gonig to kill me with lafta!

the most important thing is your budget,without that,makes it difficult to advise.just make sure you're available and take her out some place.and get her something to remember the day for in years to come.
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Agbo2(m): 10:25pm On Aug 30, 2007
On behalf of ewons and other guys like me who's been having the same problem,
I wanna appreciate every1 who has contributed one suggstn or d other.
My babe's birthday is 2weeks from now too,
I just hope u're not dating my babe sha grin
my babe is from kwara state, how far?

1 Like

Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by Coleslove: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2007
What did she give you?
Re: What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? by spikedcylinder: 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2007
@ewons 1
Buy her coupons for 2 or 3 hours of "ewons love" grin grin
Seriously, why not get her a drop dead gorgeous pair of shoes? I know I would like that. smiley

@other posters
See yeye people asking him to buy her a car. As is they can buy the same for their own girlfriends!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / @Kingtblakhoc sharing photos with the women That slept with him / The Red Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.