Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? (4195 Views)

Ministerial Appointment: Disquiet In Rivers APC Over Wike, Tinubu Romance / Tinubu’s Romance With Wike Leaves Amaechi In Dilemma / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Jessewizzy: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
As a leader in my orashi region. I can comfortably say that Wike’s directive holds no water. I had 11 chances for the SSA slot and they’re all voting for PDP. Wike is my boss but party is supreme. He personally said this after the gubernatorial primaries at the Obi wali international conference center. “Party is Supreme” no matter what.
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by OmoFiditi: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nwaetche:
A friend told me that Obinna Anyanwu, our LGA Chairman wanted to tell Nyerisi in one of the meetings about the impossibility of marketing Tinubu in Etchieland but Wike got infuriated and shouted him down. The task was given to his assistance, Gladys Nweke who almost got lynched at Chokocho for mentioning Tinubu.

They have now resorted to the ward and polling officers who are complaining of not being paid. Wike is promising to pay them half salary and complete the rest after election. The old note he was banking of moving around is worthless now and the new notes are in short supply. i learned Wike is not ready to spend the little new notes at his disposal on Tinubu but rather keeping it for vote buying for the governorship election.

Wike is increasing becoming paranoid because of late surging of Pst Tonye Cole popularity across all the LGAs.

I learned that APC in Rivers State is cashing on Wike's ill-advised endorsement to align with both Atiku and Obi's campaign.

I am sure Nyerisi is regretting his agreement with Tinubu by now but as the saying goes, If e did'nt dey, e did'nt dey.
He should have consulted widely with his followers as well as measure the political temperature of Rivers people before entering into agreement with Tinubu.

All the same our Governor has himself to blame.

After All;

Agreement is Agreement!

grin grin grin grin

Wike weighs 78.5kg in body weight the last time he did medicals, by Sunday after the polls, guyman will be weighing about 65kg, him big stomach go go inside again like it did in 2019 during elections when APC wan use AAC comot him scrotal sac. grin

2 Likes

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by OmoFiditi: 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Nwaetche:
A friend told me that Obinna Anyanwu, our LGA Chairman wanted to tell Nyerisi in one of the meetings about the impossibility of marketing Tinubu in Etchieland but Wike got infuriated and shouted him down. The task was given to his assistance, Gladys Nweke who almost got lynched at Chokocho for mentioning Tinubu.

They have now resorted to the ward and polling officers who are complaining of not being paid. Wike is promising to pay them half salary and complete the rest after election. The old note he was banking of moving around is worthless now and the new notes are in short supply. i learned Wike is not ready to spend the little new notes at his disposal on Tinubu but rather keeping it for vote buying for the governorship election.

Wike is increasing becoming paranoid because of late surging of Pst Tonye Cole popularity across all the LGAs.

I learned that APC in Rivers State is cashing on Wike's ill-advised endorsement to align with both Atiku and Obi's campaign.

I am sure Nyerisi is regretting his agreement with Tinubu by now but as the saying goes, If e did'nt dey, e did'nt dey.
He should have consulted widely with his followers as well as measure the political temperature of Rivers people before entering into agreement with Tinubu.

All the same our Governor has himself to blame.

After All;

Agreement is Agreement!

grin grin grin grin

Wike weighs 78.5kg in body weight the last time he did medicals, by Sunday after the polls, guyman will be weighing about 65kg, him big stomach go go inside again like it did in 2019 during elections when APC bin wan use AAC comot him scrotal sac. grin
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by saintopus(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Thank you for this situation report.

It gladdens my heart to see that Rivers people are not tied to Wike’s apron.

Meanwhile, I see a scenario where Obidients might end up voting for Tonye Cole in the governorship election in protest against Wike’s romance with Tinubu.

I keep wondering what informed his choice of Tinubu.

Garfield1
Parachoko
Moh247
Ihordspy
Osunoriginal
Tinubuadvocate

This may happen, a protest vote against the governor

1 Like

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by OmoFiditi: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBANJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

- Babatunde Raji fashola

Stop lying, GEJ and PDP wanted Yoruba as Speaker of HOR in the person Hon. Adeola Mulikat in 2011. They ceeded the fourth most powerful position in country to we Yorubas but Thiefnubuu scuttled it and gave it to Tambuwal from the NW, because he wanted to monopolize power without challenge in the SW.

I am Yoruba and your propaganda cannot not fly.

4 Likes

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Tflex01: 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Zionmdde:
All I have to say is if you mention Tinubu's name in Rivers State anything you see collect
I don't support violence of any kind but some other people might not see it like that

If you are voting for tinubu in Rivers State, do it quietly and go. Don't say i didn't advice you o

Now you understand why you don't mention Obi's name anyhow in Lagos too. Your hands be amputated like that other guy. grin

We all don't support violence sha.
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by sageb: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:
It is now beyond rumour that the governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has adopted the candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Bola Tinubu, as his preferred candidate and has directed his foot soldiers to get to work to market and deliver him in Rivers State.

But prior to that choice, the pervading political temperature favoured Peter Obi.

But we all know how influential sitting governors can be sometimes, add that to the 200,000 aides he employed late 2022, and add the tribalistic dimension he is alleged to have introduced in marketing Tinubu, we all can agree that there will definitely be some impact.

So, indigenes and residents of Rivers, what is the pervading political atmosphere as of today in Rivers State?

Are people in Rivers State supporting Obi like it was before?

Or are they loyal enough to Wike to the extent that they are now switching their support to Tinubu?

Please Tinubu Resident Supporters on Nairaland should stay away from this post let’s hear from genuine Rivers people.

Thank you!

Nwaetche

PDP will win Rivers East and Rivers West senatorial districts election.
Tinubu will lose the presidential election in Rivers State.
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Devil1Messenger: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Zionmdde:
All I have to say is if you mention Tinubu's name in Rivers State anything you see collect
I don't support violence of any kind but some other people might not see it like that

If you are voting for tinubu in Rivers State, do it quietly and go. Don't say i didn't advice you o
Leave them
In 2015 Oshiomole campaigned heavily for Buhari but a night to the election a secular was passed that APC ward chairmen should direct their members to vote GEJ
But buhari still got 25% sha
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Omoawoke: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
Parachoko:
When we told people like you Wike won't support Obi but Asiwaju, una dey think say we dey lie, look at how humble you are now when reality don hit you

Let me tell you something, Asiwaju will win the 2023 Presidential Election.

They still won't understand.

Tinubu will win

Obi is not in the race...Nobody is dragging 3rd position with Obi
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by saintopus(m): 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You dey play around with grammar. Rivers is not a feudal oligarchy where one man will order followers around and they will sheepishly rush to vote in that direction. You just dey deceive yourself. grin

More especially when the said leader in this case the governor never did to the people what the previous governor did.
Wike didn't do the following and the good people of Rivers State are angry.
For 8years, no

1. Employment

2. Promotion for civil servant

3. No payment for gratuity

4. No bursery payment

5. No scholarship

6. No payment for minimum wage

With all these how can a sensible Rivers man or woman vote for any candidate presented by Wike?

It doesn't make sense at all.

I see a protest vote against the governor.

I pity SIM, he will have it rough. Even if he wins, except he directly antagonize and fight dirty with Wike and that's like biting the finger that feed you.
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by nwadikeokey11: 3:43pm On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:
It is now beyond rumour that the governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike, has adopted the candidate of the All Progressive Congress, Bola Tinubu, as his preferred candidate and has directed his foot soldiers to get to work to market and deliver him in Rivers State.

But prior to that choice, the pervading political temperature favoured Peter Obi.

But we all know how influential sitting governors can be sometimes, add that to the 200,000 aides he employed late 2022, and add the tribalistic dimension he is alleged to have introduced in marketing Tinubu, we all can agree that there will definitely be some impact.

So, indigenes and residents of Rivers, what is the pervading political atmosphere as of today in Rivers State?

Are people in Rivers State supporting Obi like it was before?

Or are they loyal enough to Wike to the extent that they are now switching their support to Tinubu?

Please Tinubu Resident Supporters on Nairaland should stay away from this post let’s hear from genuine Rivers people.

Thank you!

Nwaetche
Only Wikes Ikwerre people will vote against Obi even without their wicked abi wike telling them to do so, that's what I'm sure of. But I know very well that Obi will still win Rivers State convincingly because many people don't want to hear the name. APC or Tinubu in Rivers State.
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by blabulu2000: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Stop lying, GEJ and PDP wanted Yoruba as Speaker of HOR in the person Hon. Adeola Mulikat in 2011. They ceeded the fourth most powerful position in country to we Yorubas but Thiefnubuu scuttled it and gave it to Tambuwal from the NW, because he wanted to monopolize power without challenge in the SW.

I am Yoruba and your propaganda cannot not fly.

What is slowpoke insulating...hope you are ok?

Hope you are alive when some Yoruba dignitary went to GEJ in Aso Villa concerning this Issues....
This wasn't a 6days issues ..it was a whole four years issue...
Must you post nonsense comments on nairaland to make a point...
And you said you are a Yoruba person...I doubt it...which part of Yoruba and what is the name of your family clan in Yoruba land...A Yoruba person cannot be so deluded to facts...

Hear yourself well and react with fact ...not with all these nonsense comments
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by ExudeLoveToAll: 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike decision has nothing to do with those who aren't politicians. My vote and those of all my family members are for Obi. Everyone around me here is going for Obi
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by OmoFiditi: 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
blabulu2000:

What is slowpoke insulating...hope you are ok?

Hope you are alive when some Yoruba dignitary went to GEJ in Aso Villa concerning this Issues....
This wasn't a 6days issues ..it was a whole four years issue...
Must you post nonsense comments on nairaland to make a point...
And you said you are a Yoruba person...I doubt it...which part of Yoruba and what is the name of your family clan in Yoruba land...A Yoruba person cannot be so deluded to facts...

Hear yourself well and react with fact ...not with all these nonsense comments

You Thiefnubbu lackeys supported him when he was fighting Adeola Mulikat, your own Yoruba sister from becoming House Speaker, because he wanted to monopolize ultimate power in the SW.
You urchins may be brain-dead or have selective amnesia, but not every Yoruba or Nigeria is that deluded. GEJ and PDP were fair and fought to give SW the speaker of the HOR, thiefnubuu and his party boys in the National assembly had a pact with the NW and scuttled it, leading to Tambuwal's emergence as Speaker.

That history remains sacrosanct and unforgettable, stop fooling around.

4 Likes

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
Only Wikes Ikwerre people will vote against Obi even without their wicked abi wike telling them to do so, that's what I'm sure of. But I know very well that Obi will still win Rivers State convincingly because many people don't want to hear the name. APC or Tinubu in Rivers State.

You guys are very bad in politics and you brag too much.

1 Like

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
Patrioticbreed9:

You guys are very bad in politics and you brag too much.

Abeg ignore the child. Let us maintain focus on PO
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Maduawuchukwu:

Abeg ignore the child. Let us maintain focus on PO
No wam sha.
His seriously irritated me.
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by ShadowCracker(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jessewizzy:
As a leader in my orashi region. I can comfortably say that Wike’s directive holds no water. I had 11 chances for the SSA slot and they’re all voting for PDP. Wike is my boss but party is supreme. He personally said this after the gubernatorial primaries at the Obi wali international conference center. “Party is Supreme” no matter what.
Lol you this liar, leader in Orashi Region who sabi your papa, party is supreme but you are supporting Tonye Cole.

Just dey play, Apc Rivers una no fit see draw.
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Jessewizzy: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
ShadowCracker:

Lol you this liar, leader in Orashi Region who sabi your papa, party is supreme but you are supporting Tonye Cole.

Just dey play, Apc Rivers una no fit see draw.
I will personally vote Tonye Cole. You can take it to the bank. Atiku all the day. You and your emperor Wike can go to hell.
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2023
My landlord is a responsible ikwere man. He and his family are not joking with obi matter. Every sane person in rivers is looking obi way.

1 Like

Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Bundaweber: 5:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
ictplotter:

U see that Aso Rock cabals that fought Tinubu and Oshomiole for Edo Governorship election that they loss to Obaseki n PDP and Oshomiole was removed as National Chairman, Same cabals are the one sitting on Tinubu presidential ambition and no way Tinubu will win Saturday election as far those guys still remain in Aso Rock.
Atiku is our next president by God grace.

If you actually think the cabala were responsible for obaseki victory then you are on a very long thing. Oshiomole decided to support someone whom he had so demarketed!! Also iyamu was not in the election to win. There was a reason why the captain decoded to pull back his support weeks to the election. Even oshiomole himself had pulled back from iyamu weeks to the election. That's why almost none of the apc governors came for the final rally. Even the governor that was the coordinator did not come
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by ShadowCracker(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Jessewizzy:

I will personally vote Tonye Cole. You can take it to the bank. Atiku all the day. You and your emperor Wike can go to hell.
Party is supreme una, shaybe you are a so called leader in Orashi or you meant Apc leader.

Vote Tonye Cole nah nobody hold you, me I sha know Siminialiyi Fubara is next governor of Rivers state.

Leader una, just dey play. cheesy cheesy
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Bundaweber: 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Devil1Messenger:

Leave them
In 2015 Oshiomole campaigned heavily for Buhari but a night to the election a secular was passed that APC ward chairmen should direct their members to vote GEJ
But buhari still got 25% sha

See the big lie wey you just dey blow
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by ictplotter(m): 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2023
Bundaweber:

If you actually think the cabala were responsible for obaseki victory then you are on a very long thing. Oshiomole decided to support someone whom he had so demarketed!! Also iyamu was not in the election to win. There was a reason why the captain decoded to pull back his support weeks to the election. Even oshiomole himself had pulled back from iyamu weeks to the election. That's why almost none of the apc governors came for the final rally. Even the governor that was the coordinator did not come
So Oshomiole also pull back and remove himself through the backdoor as national chairman.
Oshomiole that went around Edo state kneeling down begging people to vote ize iyamu and Gani Audu few days to election n he got to the point that even Tinubu hav to come edo state.
Oshomiole chase out Obaseki from Apc thinking Aso rock cabals will back him to win but along the line he was disgrace by same cabals by removing him as national chairman.
Pls to saying rubbish if you are not familiar with edo politics.
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by blabulu2000: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2023
OmoFiditi:

You Thiefnubbu lackeys supported him when he was fighting Adeola Mulikat, your own Yoruba sister from becoming House Speaker because he wanted to monopolize ultimate power in the SW.
You urchins may be brain-dead or have selective amnesia, but not every Yoruba or Nigeria is that deluded. GEJ and PDP were fair and fought to give SW the speaker of the HOR, thiefnubuu and his party boys in the National assembly had a pact with the NW and scuttled it, leading to Tambuwal's emergence as Speaker.

That history remains sacrosanct and unforgettable, stop fooling around.

What does Tinubu have to do with electing principal officers in the national assembly...? There are some elected positions and also some political appointment positions...

I m just wondering the suffering of ostracized and marginalization that will befall Yoruba people when Yiibo person become the president be if Niger-delta man gave us this punishment during his own tenure even though so many people in the Yoruba region voted for him...how much more did Yiibo people...
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Devil1Messenger: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2023
Bundaweber:

See the big lie wey you just dey blow
Lolz
An insider is telling u what happened
U dey osun state dey call me a liar
Are u normal?
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by garfield1: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
Penguin2:

Lol!

Thank you for this situation report.

It gladdens my heart to see that Rivers people are not tied to Wike’s apron.

Meanwhile, I see a scenario where Obidients might end up voting for Tonye Cole in the governorship election in protest against Wike’s romance with Tinubu.

I keep wondering what informed his choice of Tinubu.

Garfield1
Parachoko
Moh247
Ihordspy
Osunoriginal
Tinubuadvocate

Oga,get reports from neutral people
Re: People In Rivers, What’s The State Of Affairs With Wike And Tinubu Romance? by Olalekan27: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:

Most of you Yoruba's behaves like Tinubu, You always behave like touts.

Its only in Yoruba you see where Father, Mother, and children are touts in one house.
You lack manners.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hausa Is Not Largest Tribe In Nigeria : This Tribe Is. / Boko Haram Invades Cameroon,captures Sueram / Muhammadubuhari’s HOT Son Yusuf Has Became The Most Eligible Bachelor In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.