Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,207 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:47 AM

University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi (4739 Views)

2023: Umahi Denies Allegations Of Working Against Obi, Says Ebonyi Will Vote APC / ‘Why El-Rufai Shut Arewa House Against Obi’s Supporters’ - The Guardian / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by tonye33(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2023
I openly place a 2M bet that Peter Obi won't win — UNIPORT SUG President, Dickson Senibo

Cc: Rivers Mirror

6 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by tonye33(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
Vote wisely

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Nwodosis(m): 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
How else can one trend without mentioning Obi?

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by wegevv: 12:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
tonye33:
I openly place a 2M bet that Peter Obi won't win — UNIPORT SUG President, Dickson Senibo

Dear Obidients. I would strongly advice you to stay away from nairaland for the last few days before the election. This place is infested with hired promoters like the above to make you believe that APC's win is inevitable and mess with your psyche.

That is a lie. The fact that APC has given us the worst Federal Government in the history of our country is inarguable. Even the paid propagandist and sadistic APC supporters don't try to argue this fact. And it was the current APC candidate that masterminded it all.

Instead go and spend time with your family and friends. Walk down your street and engage a stranger. Call your relatives in the village. You will find that most Nigerians have completely rejected APC and their candidate.

The truth is many of the hired promoters posting here will also reject APC on election day. Times are hard due to this APC government so they are just hustling to feed their families

Better days are coming. Vote Obi ❤️

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Darammliveth(m): 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Good luck dude. This election never sure for anybody yet. Anybody can win between the three popular contestants.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Officialgarri: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Already aligning politically....but he's actually speaking the truth sha cos I'd like to support him with additional 1 million so our win can be big enough to drink throughout this coming weekend

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by princeemma69: 12:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Wike boys no go let people rest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 23, 2023
All these bet addicts. Look at someone leading people promoting betting. I hope he has put that money in escrow account for the less privilege because he has lost the money.

Mark this post

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by triple996(m): 12:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
Savagery grin cheesy
Woto woto pro max
Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by dinachi(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
tonye33:

This cursed idiot is a Christian. That's how they roll. The death of Deborah who was wickedly and brutally burnt to death does not matter to the hegoats. Just see his face.

May Almighty God punish his entire generation

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by ObaOfYorubaLand: 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2023
What TINUBU AND APC DID TO GOODLUCK JONATHAN FROM IJAW SOUTH SOUTH NIGERIA.

PLEASE SHARE TO ALL NIGER DELTANS.[

Its only a foolish deltan will tell his people to support Tinubu who's a known hater of Niger deltans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Sammy07: 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2023
E sure for him ni.

I wish I can place a bet I need to cash out in this election

7 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Grit2943(m): 1:08pm On Feb 23, 2023
Instead of concentrating on his studies, he is behaving like a party chieftain.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
tonye33:

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Brendaniel: 1:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
It still doesn't change the fact that....

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)

1 Like

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Ckonnet: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Clapback will locate you asap!!
Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by MadamExcellency: 1:13pm On Feb 23, 2023
I read "I want to". He doesn't mean any of it until he produces the receipt of the bet, maybe promising to donate the proceed to the orphanage.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by jogojogo: 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2023
wegevv:

Dear Obidients. I would strongly advice you to stay away from nairaland for the last few days before the election. This place is infested with hired promoters like the above to make you believe that APC's win is inevitable and mess with your psyche.

That is a lie. The fact that APC has given us the worst Federal Government in the history of our country is inarguable. Even the paid propagandist and sadistic APC supporters don't try to argue this fact. And it was the current APC candidate that masterminded it all.

Instead go and spend time with your family and friends. Walk down your street and engage a stranger. Call your relatives in the village. You will find that most Nigerians have completely rejected APC and their candidate.

The truth is many of the hired promoters posting here will also reject APC on election day. Times are hard due to this APC government so they are just hustling to feed their families

Better days are coming. Vote Obi ❤️
Put your 2 million and stop this wailing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by jogojogo: 1:28pm On Feb 23, 2023
Grit2943:
Instead of concentrating on his studies, he is behaving like a party chieftain.
Go and bet if he sure for u

6 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Urchinpainer: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
This one don dey show himself. If investigation start now for en head en go begin blame Obi
Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Advocate500: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
Another stupid idiot as SUG president,who is dragging with your foolishness? If obi failed to win ,how will that benefit your stupidity?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2023
He is a nice guy...
Everybody is entitle to their candidate.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by wegevv: 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2023
jogojogo:

Put your 2 million and stop this wailing

Keep hustling bro. Chop Tinubu’s money well well. I know an intelligent man like you can’t be posting all this for free. Times are hard so no hard feelings my bro ❤️

Better times are coming. Vote Obi ❤️

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by KosiGee(m): 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
If I was a student of University of Portharcourt, I’d be calling for him to be investigated and also for his resignation.

Someone in his position should not be promoting gambling/betting. If actually someone would take him up on that, he wouldn’t be gambling with his own money. He would be playing with money belonging to his fellow students.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by shidaa: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2023
Vote OBI-DATTI alllllllll the waaaaaasy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by switlily25(f): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
dinachi:
This cursed idiot is a Christian. That's how they roll. The death of Deborah who was wickedly and brutally burnt to death does not matter to the hegoats. Just see his face.

May Almighty God punish his entire generation
Oh shut up and stop whipping up religious sentiments to back up your foolery laced with bigotry!

Did Muslims not vote for OBJ and GEJ?
Did Christians not vote for Buhari?
Why are you exhibiting your bigotry?
You Zombiedients keep blaming Atiku for the gruesome murder of Deborah as if he was the one who stoned her or ordered those blood thirsty fanatical Muslims to kill her!
At least he condemned the act!!!
How many times has Obi condemned IPOB aka unknown gunmen who go about killing people in the East?
How many times has he condemned this archaic “sit at home” order from his so called brothers?
I’m a Christian and I will not allow a religious bigot and an overzealous zombie like you to bully Christians who refuses to support Obi!
It is your entire generation that God will punish!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by switlily25(f): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
KosiGee:
If I was a student of University of Portharcourt, I’d be calling for him to be investigated and also for his resignation.

Someone in his position should not be promoting gambling/betting. If actually someone would take him up on that, he wouldn’t be gambling with his own money. He would be playing with money belonging to his fellow students.
Oh please!
If he had placed a bet on Obi’s victory (that will never happen),you and your goons would have applauded him for being a worthy SUG president!

8 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by switlily25(f): 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
Advocate500:
Another stupid idiot as SUG president,who is dragging with your foolishness? If obi failed to win ,how will that benefit your stupidity?
Obi will fail and it will make him happy!

3 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by Advocate500: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2023
switlily25:

Obi will fail and it will make him happy!
And Nigeria will better for him and his family? Common sense is truly not common.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by dochenaj: 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
He should place a bet on who will win, that's the bet I wont to back.
Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by switlily25(f): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Advocate500:
And Nigeria will better for him and his family? Common sense is truly not common.
And you think Nigeria will be better for you and your family if he had placed a bet on your candidate’s victory?

2 Likes

Re: University Of Port Harcourt SUG President Places 2 Million Naira Bet Against Obi by dochenaj: 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2023
switlily25:
Oh please!
If he had placed a bet on Obi’s victory (that will never happen),you and your goons would have applauded him for being a worthy SUG president!

Are you willing to stake on Tinubu winning? I will love to back that bet without batting an eyelid.

Tinubu cannot win this election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Is Sinking? / CPC Plots To Destabilize Nigeria - PDP / Muhammadu Buhari, By Femi Aribisala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.