Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,030 members, 7,841,911 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari (23071 Views)

Peter Obi Didn’t Take Pictures With Simon Ekpa - Vanguard / Yabagi Sani: Southern Governors Behaving Like Kanu, Igboho: ADP Chairman / N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Ubdavis(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Recommendation:
Pls kindly ask the Finnish Government why he was arrested.

Let's just get this straight! He was NEVER arrested! There's a huge difference between an invitation to speak with a person because someone filed a complaint against you and an[b] arrest[/b] because there's probable cause that one committed a criminal act. So, all your wishes have come to naught! We MOVE!

I believe you because u are his next door neighbor with the same unscrupulous ideology. If u refuse to open ur objective mind to see anything wrong with the perversive version of Okpa's activism. Then I pity ur future!

1 Like

Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Brendaniel: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2023
Aldol:

grin grin grin grin we will remind you after elections

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Lanre1st(m): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
Tochj:

How old were you in 2011?
PDP zoned speakership to the SW.
Mrs mulikat from Ekiti state was chosen
Tinubu and his ACN people stopped her.
I was 2yrs,

If the position was zoned to SW, why not picking both contestants from SW? What they have then was contest between two region not zoning, like what happened between Saraki and Lawan

When presidency was exclusively zone to SW, both candidates were from the region OBJ & FALAE

when Patricia Ette was removed why they picked Bankole because they believed the position is for SW region.
When Okadigbo was removed, it replacement is Pious Ayim from the same region, also Ken Nnamani replaced Wabara from the same zone.

Try to get correct learning
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by galaxy2020(m): 9:19pm On Feb 23, 2023
The nwabanshi was working for APC all this while....unfortunately elwctions will hold in SE
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by UnabashedIPOB: 9:34pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ubdavis:

I believe you because u are his next door neighbor with the same unscrupulous ideology. If u refuse to open ur objective mind to see anything wrong with the perversive version of Okpa's activism. Then I pity ur future!

You do NOT have to believe me or feel pity for pity me! I am the one that feels sorry for you and yours because you have NO future in your hopeless country. A country where you have money scarcity, fuel scarcity, no infrastructure, no hospital, no clean water, and no security, and yet you do NOT see anything wrong with that after over 60 years? Only a mad person would feel like you do. I am glad you want to keep living as a slave but NOT everybody feels the way you do.

1 Like

Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2023
Global debates for Biafra restoration is about to begin.

Simon Ekpa is a global politician & retired service personnel. It is called superior argument for Biafra restoration, very soon it will be campaign for Biafrans Referendum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Ubdavis(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

You do NOT have to believe me or feel pity for pity me! I am the one that feels sorry for you and yours because you have NO future in your hopeless country. A country where you have money scarcity, fuel scarcity, no infrastructure, no hospital, no clean water, and no security, and yet you do NOT see anything wrong with that after over 60 years? Only a mad person would feel like you do. I am glad you want to keep living as a slave but NOT everybody feels the way you do.

They would soon pick him up like a snail,the same way they did to Nnamdi Kanu. Keep up with ur Lucid dreams
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by bablon20(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2023
MNK will now have a partner in his lonely cell.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by UnabashedIPOB: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2023
Ubdavis:

They would soon pick him up like a snail,the same way they did to Nnamdi Kanu. Keep up with ur Lucid dreams

Where are you getting your news and facts from? You can wait from NOW till eternity, and your wish would only be a wish. Do they think they can kidnap Mr.Ekpa as they did to Mr. Kanu? You and your government can wait forever. And let me remind you also that your government could still not convict Mr. Kanu even in their own court. So, what does that tell you? I hope and pray that Nigeria happens to you and yours, Iseeee!
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by UnabashedIPOB: 10:11pm On Feb 23, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:
Global debates for Biafra restoration is about to begin.

Simon Ekpa is a global politician & retired service personnel. It is called superior argument for Biafra restoration, very soon it will be campaign for Biafrans Referendum.

Iseeee! Let the enemies of Biafra keep falling by the wayside and let Nigeria happens to all those that want One Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Iseeee! Let the enemies of Biafra keep falling by the wayside and let Nigeria happens to all those that want One Nigeria!

Iseeeee

Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Owoino: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2023
The president of Nigeria does not have the power to deal with the president of another country, enjoy your president Simon Ekpa grin
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Igbojew: 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2023
Brendaniel:
When I tell people that Igbos are not tribalistic some people start arguing, we don't support evil people like Tinubu just because he is from our tribe, that is why people like OUK, Rochas, Chimaroke can never get the kind of support Peter Obi is getting and they know it, that is why they are all supporting Tinubu....Anyway...

Nigerians have chosen President Peter Obi(GCFR)
You spoke my mind and also good heated Igbos mind too......,.........I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by leo1234(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Roboto11:
Igbos are funny people.

Simply because of Obi.

Once he loses they would beatify Ekpa as a saint.

undecided
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by UnabashedIPOB: 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2023
[/b]
WelcomeToBiafra:

Iseeeee

[b]GOD Bless our land, BIAFRA,
and GOD Damn NIGERIA!
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by nesphil(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2023
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by mbaise1000: 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2023
I didn't see KANU'S name anywhere there
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by UnabashedIPOB: 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2023
I want to thank Ohaneze ndiochi for propagating the FAKE news. They ought to know this Igbo adage that says, "The kick you gave a frog only gives him a lift to soar higher." So, for all of them propagating fake news, you're ONLY making him more popular around the world. Go online and see his name appearing everywhere including foreign online news media houses and this helps to spread the message. I just want to thank them for being part of spreading the NEWS! Keep it up and keep getting disappointed!
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by renderme: 3:10am On Feb 24, 2023
Hope they won’t deny saying this after Sunday.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by occfx: 5:32am On Feb 24, 2023
Programable efulefus
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Tycyborg(m): 10:48am On Feb 24, 2023
Curious345:
He is working for someone

If that's the case then stupid NK too is working for someone including that bastard Sunday
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Igbojew: 11:11am On Feb 24, 2023
This OP your misleading topic where you mentioned Nnamdi Kanu in this news by making it to look like Ohaneze Ndigbo is now against Great Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will not work..................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Tochj(m): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2023
Lanre1st:

I was 2yrs,

If the position was zoned to SW, why not picking both contestants from SW? What they have then was contest between two region not zoning, like what happened between Saraki and Lawan

When presidency was exclusively zone to SW, both candidates were from the region OBJ & FALAE

when Patricia Ette was removed why they picked Bankole because they believed the position is for SW region.
When Okadigbo was removed, it replacement is Pious Ayim from the same region, also Ken Nnamani replaced Wabara from the same zone
Try to get correct learning
So Tinubu could not see another yoruba to support
If he don't like Mrs mulikat
He took a position given to Yorubas and give it to a fulani man.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Lanre1st(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tochj:

Bobo, try to get a correct learn, it will help you in life.

In the National Assembly, it is party with majority that will select the two contestants, so Tinubu can not give the position out to anyone because ACN was minority in the house. To set the record straight, Tambuwal as experienced politicians, seeks the support of opposition to win the seat, like Saraki did to emerge as Senate President.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Lanre1st(m): 4:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tochj:

Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Tochj(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2023
Lanre1st:

Bobo, try to get a correct learn, it will help you in life.

In the National Assembly, it is party with majority that will select the two contestants, so Tinubu can not give the position out to anyone because ACN was minority in the house. To set the record straight, Tambuwal as experienced politicians, seeks the support of opposition to win the seat, like Saraki did to emerge as Senate President.
So the party ACN is more important than the Yorubas?
It's not about the Yorubas intrest
It's his own intrest?
Good you admit that it's not PDP that denied the Yorubas their slot.
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Lanre1st(m): 6:14pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tochj:

So the party ACN is more important than the Yorubas?
It's not about the Yorubas intrest
It's his own intrest?
Good you admit that it's not PDP that denied the Yorubas their slot.
Can I ask your level of education,

It seem you’re reason upside-down,

ACN is not the one zoning the position, if PDP wanted to zone it to SW, they would have picked the two contestants from SW. ACN as a party was a minority in the house, they will only support a speaker that will make them relevant in the house and that what they do. PDP crack down started from Tambuwa emergency, which APC use the avenue to come to power. Ultimate goal of a party is to become ruling party regardless of region they use
Re: Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari by Brek: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2023
casualobserver:
because of election. these fools will soon start shouting release kanu, release Ekpa. Confused bunch.
Which nonsense are you talking about he was never arrested grin[center][/center]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki, Other Senators Avoid Main NASS Gate As #occupynass Protests Grow In Numb / Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) / Tompolo's People Support His Probe By EFCC - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.