Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language (29838 Views)

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore / Revealed: Lugard's Letter To Wife Shows The Amalgamation Of Nigeria Is A Scam / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by benjanny(m): 11:40pm On Feb 23, 2023
Best Of Luck
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Atlantis585: 11:45pm On Feb 23, 2023
ghiloman28:
VOTE BOLA AHMED TINUBU for a better Nigeria

GOD FORBID BAT THING

Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by ebufa: 11:56pm On Feb 23, 2023
DenreleDave:
Na me to marry this woman last... Peter obi is old and may soon go to the other side..

This woman is mine
The only erection is for me and Peter obi akwa ibom wife... grin grin grin.. I can't wait to see her swallow my cum-m..

God bless Simon Ekpa

We the true igbos stand with him..

No erection in Biafra... No votes in South East

filthy afonja scum bag!
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Felabrity: 12:02am On Feb 24, 2023
This is the the time I will be wholeheartedly watching someone speaking another language without understand shiit
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by blank(f): 12:37am On Feb 24, 2023
beardedboy:

Two languages make her a polyglot?

Lol. Joker

She can speak English, Ibibio, Efik, Igbo. I heard she can speak Spanish and German but can't confirm that.

That makes her a polyglot. Minimum of 4 languages.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Spain007(m): 12:43am On Feb 24, 2023
ghiloman28:
VOTE BOLA AHMED TINUBU for a better Nigeria

That one don LULE....bulaba
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by od501: 1:32am On Feb 24, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Igbo men are fond of chestbeating and running away in their wives skirts.

God knows how many times she Don borrow Peter her skirt and blouse. grin

Oga...your miserable poverty-stricken father can NEVER tie Ojukwu's shoe lace. So mind how you talk about people your whole generation of fuuls can NEVER measure up with.

Lineage of an ijiot!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by obiem(m): 1:54am On Feb 24, 2023
Goodmarlian:
This ibibio woman speaks igbo better than me chaiiiii.... grin grin

She's been married for over 30 years na. Naturally, you'd expect her to learn the language

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Finestgurlie(f): 2:20am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:
Na me to marry this woman last... Peter obi is old and may soon go to the other side..

This woman is mine
The only erection is for me and Peter obi akwa ibom wife... grin grin grin.. I can't wait to see her swallow my cum-m..

God bless Simon Ekpa

with your long neck
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by DKM123: 2:45am On Feb 24, 2023
See Beautiful intelligent incoming first lady na. Choi, my heart.
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Taiggarr: 2:47am On Feb 24, 2023
kayone2:
Masculine voice, sitting posture, carrying your shoulders high to look "superior" to others, talking with arrogance or assigning interview questions to other people to answer for you, doesn't make you PRESIDENTIAL.

To be presidential means to genuinely care about the poor masses like Peter Obi does.

It means to have a workable production formula with which to replace the sharing formula.

It means to be a simple man that sees dignity in labour.

It means to have financial prudence and the discipline to not steal public money even when nobody can question you.

It means to be ready to dismantle the evil structure (Cabals, money politics, etc) that has held this country down for decades and create an equal playing ground where the son of a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody.

It means to place premium value on education and high level human capital development.

It means to be ready to end medical trips outside the country by the president and other public office holders, and to upgrade and use the same local healthcare facilities available to the common man, along with everyone working under you.

To be presidential means being more like Peter Obi than any of our current crop of Politicians.

Truly Peter Obi is a rare gem. Nigeria must not miss him because the next election under a Tinupoo or an Atiku presidency can NEVER never be as free and fair as Buhari is trying hard to make this election.

Be wise. Opportunity comes but once.

Vote for Labour Party's Peter Obi on Saturday to begin our journey to a better Nigeria

Pls show us all these attributes in workable clear terms during his reign as GOVERNOR in Anambra where some of us worked with our wives and kids..

I need to know if this man was the same one that was GOVERNOR that couldn't pay salaries of my younger medical doctor brother for 13 months.

I also need to know if it's the same man that didn't organise Local Government Elections for 8 good years..a competent administrator

Is it the same one that ignored University lecturers that went on strike for over 1year..

Is this what we want to be saying on the eve of Elections

How old are you this boy?

Ina agbaa ara
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Owoino: 2:47am On Feb 24, 2023
Attachment 001- we will show you on Saturday that Akwa Ibom and IPOB are not related.
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Taiggarr: 2:53am On Feb 24, 2023
EnEnPeecee:
grin
Thank you mummy the amiable, amazing, gentle and beautiful first lady. Pls don't be like Aisha Buhari when you assumes power with oga PO. Show empathy and compassion to Nigerians. In doing so, they will lay their lives down for you. May PO succeed amen. Nigeria shall be great again with H.E president Peter, Gregory Obi

Dream on!

We will wake you up on the 27th after you must have "bed-wetted" to continue wailing and go through your Election loss hangover for another 8 YEARS..
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Idiko1: 2:56am On Feb 24, 2023
MartinCorridon:
grin

Igbo men are fond of chestbeating and running away in their wives skirts.

God knows how many times she Don borrow Peter her skirt and blouse. grin

I shall bet my last cent your freaking tribe will not even dream about a firefight with village hunters.
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Idiko1: 2:58am On Feb 24, 2023
sammirano:
Thinking Obi will come anything short of 3rd position in this elections shows how dumb and uneducated majority of obidogs are. Numbers don't lie, and from where I sit it is impossible for obi to win. People should be realistic and not dogmatic.

A ranting of a rat!!!!
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by renderme: 3:05am On Feb 24, 2023
tongue
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Taiggarr: 3:21am On Feb 24, 2023
Idiko1:

A ranting of a rat!!!!

Truth Hurts You!
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Taiggarr: 3:22am On Feb 24, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Incoming First Lady

Of the Federal Republic of Social Media..
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Taiggarr: 3:25am On Feb 24, 2023
ofemigeorge:
Before the end of 4years this is how all Nigerians will look.

We will now be the proud giant of Africa, Technology wise, in education, security, financial grown, investors will flock in, cars will be affordable, borders will be open for trade, evil will be uprooted, industrialization will increase, scanity will be restored, Japa crew will rethink to come back, peace will be restored, dollar will reduce, people in govt office will be left accountable to their deeds, jobs will flow, our reservoir will be in suplus, we will be lending to other African nations, their will be timeliness, justice will prevail and God will send down blessing from all sides.

O. B. I

At the end of 8 years between 2006 and 2014,how did all Anambrarians look?
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Kylce042(m): 3:37am On Feb 24, 2023
Taiggarr:

At the end of 8 years between 2006 and 2014,how did all Anambrarians look?

Housed more millionaires than almost half of Africa dy play
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Idiko1: 3:45am On Feb 24, 2023
Taiggarr:

You are a USELESS UNTHINKING SENTIMENTAL UNTRAINED dingbat..

"If at all Thiefinubu's wife was politically insulted, it was a fair game"..

I am sure you are one that insults your wife/Mother at any given opportunity when you feel she messed up..it's fair game according to you..

Kitikpa dorwakwa otu nne gi ebe ahu..

BRIGAND foooool with no home training..

Above crap can only come from a person with animal intellect. My wife is not a politician or public figure such as Thiefinubu's wife therefore your vomit is very inconsequential. Talk about dingbat, you come across as a delusional goon.
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by Idiko1: 3:47am On Feb 24, 2023
Taiggarr:

Truth Hurts You!

Even a person on his/her head will look normal to you. It is called an inherent delusion.
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by MartinCorridon: 3:49am On Feb 24, 2023
od501:

Od501 to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

Oga...your miserable poverty-stricken father can NEVER tire Ojukwu's shoe lace. So mind how you talk about people your whole generation of fuuls can NEVER measure up with.

Lineage of an ijiot!
Re: Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language by madjune(m): 4:21am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

This woman is mine

God bless Simon Ekpa

Pls show some respect.

This is somebody's wife.
What's wrong with you?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Former Dictator Is A Better Choice Than A Failed President - THE ECONOMIST / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence / Kogi West: Dino Melaye Speaks On The Conduct Of The Election (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.