Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore (38554 Views)

Peter Obi's Akwa Ibom Wife Shows How To Vote In Igbo Language / Tinubu/shettima Group Shifts Akwa Ibom Rally As CPC Chair Resigns / President Buhari Handed APC Flag At Akwa Ibom Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by blamingthedevil: 10:09am On Dec 20, 2022
As they no see alert, they declined.
Due to some unforseen circumstances PSquare will not be able to join the Peter Obi rally in Uyo. My apologies ⁦
@rudeboypsquare
⁩ and ⁦
@PeterPsquare
⁩ will be joining us in the coming days.

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1605105138225582080

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2022
A Shishi less transaction is better than 4 -8yrs of political and economic backwardness.

Vote wisely in 2023. Don't settle for crumbs.

246 Likes 20 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Aufbauh(m): 10:12am On Dec 20, 2022
Peter Obi and his headless keep walking back their words and shifting the goal post at each turn of time.

I trust the Igbo boys PSquare as they no dey do 'no shishi performance'.
Obi don collect from Igbo diaspora but no wan show love. Greedy man.

114 Likes 21 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by blamingthedevil: 10:15am On Dec 20, 2022
DaddyFreeze2020:
A Shishi less transaction is better than 4 -8yrs of political and economic backwardness.

Vote wisely in 2023. Don't settle for crumbs.

81 Likes 19 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 20, 2022
Interesting... But Na you add that interpretation sha oo?? undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by BATified2023: 10:18am On Dec 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:

peter obi no dey give shishi n dem psquare self no dey do free show

What Peter obi wants to b doing now is that he will tell his zombidiots that a particular artist is coni so they can come cos of d Artist n when d D day comes n those people are going to see those artist perform then he will tell them d artist will no longer b available

Small pikin sense

51 Likes 12 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2022
[quote author=blamingthedevil post=119292127][/quote]

A shishi less transaction is better than preparing to grab and steal INEC ballot boxes grin tongue

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Moh247: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2022
cheesy

Very funny people

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by PureMe01: 10:28am On Dec 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:

If they join coming days,hope u are ready to shift goalpost? grin grin grin

Urchins be monitoring a structureless party like anything grin
Fear fear no be small thing lol

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by MITCHELL96: 10:40am On Dec 20, 2022
Still won't stop Peter Obi from pulling crowd and also winning the election cool

I love P square for their 100% support for Peter Obi, they're the only Nigerian celebrity fully campaigning for Peter Obi. Maybe some issues happened that's understandable, that's why they couldn't make it.

That's why I'm angry with some of our celebrities, they know our current leaders are bad but they're not saying anything to win the hearts of thier followers to support Peter Obi.

But will try as much to win the hearts of their followers to drink Ciroc and Hennessey when they're paid by all those big brands to advertise their products.

The likes of Burnaboy, Wizkid and others with huge social media followers. I exempt Davido because he lost his kid resently and is still recovering.

If they're doing this, always reminding their followers that we have a huge task ahead, and that we need to vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria.

It would've been really impactful. Many Nigerias are depressed and will do anything to make theirselves happy, like watching comedy skits to laugh, and if they're not drawn back to focus on the election, they'll be carried away without any idea of what's happening on ground prior to the election. That's why these celebs needs to be posting constantly about Peter Obi for them to be updated that's he's our choice.

If all the celebrities in Nigeria or let me say 70% campaign for Peter Obi the way P Square and this Aisha Yusufu is doing, I swear, Tinubu and Atiku would've given up already.

Let's try please, I'm doing my own on nairaland and also in the football pitch, I have this Peter Obi shirt I wear inside. Whenever I score goal, I pull my jersey up to show people that he's my candidate.

And believe me, it's very effective, my teammates down to my coach are all OBIdients apart from Tiago angry but I pray he'll succumb soon and cast his vote for Obi.

Some people aren't really updated like we that are constantly online on the internet.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Hopebringer: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Anini can never be the president of Nigeria, let this sink.

Even his campaign DG, Monday Osunbor is a serial thief.

Says a criminal FRAUDSTER who was scamming Nairalanders until his simplyleo account was banned.

Thief grin

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by TheWordM: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2022
Noted.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Triangles1(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2022
For what
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by DennisEche(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2022
LP lack organizational skills. Always changing plans at dying minutes. Its not a good sign of good leadership and why is Aisha Yesufu breaking the news ? is she the Spokesman for LP? Too many cooks spoils the broth

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by money121(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2022
Ok
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by BOLATINUBU01: 11:19am On Dec 20, 2022
They wan use p square to gather crowd, people will be there because of psquare and not campaign

They no get money to pay b4, awon WEREY

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Adebaba1(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2022
LP no pay

4 Likes

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by ATEAMS: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Hustle dey fall o

You gotta stay stronger to remain in the game

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Okay.
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by triple996(m): 11:20am On Dec 20, 2022
9ice cool
Bt pls watch out for UNKNOWN GUNMEN

2 Likes

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by jibrilELsudan: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2022
LIKE SEY THEIR SONGS STILL DEY SWEET

DEM NO KNOW SEY DEM BE OLD CARGO LIKE EXPIRED VILLAGE ASHY

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by PussyMiners: 11:20am On Dec 20, 2022
Those mumu washed out artistes have finally realised their folly . They've finally come to the realisation that Obi Pandora is going nowhere and they are not ready to stake whatever is left of their already comatose career on the effeminate lying clown from Agulu grin grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by boldking(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Ds
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Jamiubond009(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2022
grin
Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by BOLATINUBU01: 11:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Awon werey

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Emola12(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Aufbauh:
Peter Obi and his headless keep walking back their words and shifting the goal post at each turn of time.

I trust the Igbo boys PSquare as they no dey do 'no shishi performance'.
Obi don collect from Igbo diaspora but no wan show love. Greedy man.
you just dey fear d name abi jealousy,,,you better go and think well before it will be too late for you,,,,you dis monster

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by kingthreat(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Igbo man no wan help him fellow Igbo presidential aspirant for free. Paul and Peter support for Peter Obi na audio joor.
But I don't blame them. I blame the scammer Peter Obi. Obi is a multi-millionaire in USD with millions hidden in the Pandora account. But this man is playing on the emotions of obidients to donate money for his presidential campaign.
Win or lose in the elections, Peter Obi's wealth remains unshaken.
Obidients should be called Zombidients.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by jmoore(m): 11:22am On Dec 20, 2022
Tinubu urchins are very useless. Tia Tia brains that have been damaged by drugs supplied by BAT.

See how they are advertising their nuisance on this thread.

4 Likes

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by YorubarLord: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2022
grin Dem don dey use style abandon Peter hoe bee cos they already know he's wasting his time

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Afiahomes(m): 11:23am On Dec 20, 2022
they are batified already grin grin

BAT2023

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: P Square Won't Perform At Obi's Akwa Ibom Rally Anymore by Nightwolf1: 11:23am On Dec 20, 2022
grin Agbado demented monkeys always are on the lookout for Peter Obi news. They shake like a possessed Calabar dog suffering from witchcraft anytime the name Peter Obi is mentioned.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / 14 Ways We Are Worse Off Since Buhari Became President / Lauretta Onochie During Fuel Subsidy Protest In 2012 (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.