Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) (18200 Views)

Shekau Vows To Attack Emir Sanusi Of Kano Over Self-Defense Advice / Protest In Kano Over Detained Chad-bound Russian Aircraft / PHOTOS: Vice President Namadi Sambo Visits Kano Over Terror Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by JIBADETOYE: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2011
they are jobless, so what do u expect from people who are less busy and lack focus,we have more than enough problems not only in kano but in the entire country they did not demostrate but something that has nothing to do with them they are demostrating foolish people.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by islamrules(m): 11:27am On Sep 13, 2011
@ Islamrules

Was it palestinians that killed your black brothers in Sudan or in Libya? Your friendly great satan is helping the rebels kill the blacks in Libya. This great satan is the best friend of isreal and the biggest supplier of arms to it.

This onth at the UN, Palestine will seek official recognition as a state,

you friendly great satan has promised to veto any such move.

Yes, she has the right to veto it as long as palestians claiming Jerusalem is the headquater. Arabs dont even know the origin of Jerusalem. The Jews took it from the persians not the arabs or palestianian. This world is just too cruel. Now palestianians want it has their capital. Why cant they claim washington  then ?

Palestianians need no state/country. They were part of Egypt, they were designated to fight Israel, they are just looking for excuse to fight Israel.
If they are serious about their so-called country, they shouldnt be eyeing Jerusalem. Even as powerful as America, it cannot take Jerusalem from Israel. Dole ni

I am not supporting the Jews, infact I hate them, but, when you see the way muslims makes other people (Jews/Christians/Judaism/Budah) feel. I will side with the Jews.

Somebody cannot come up tomorrow and say his own believe is the ultimate, his own perspective/idea is the final.

Israel must die shikenay. Arabs can continue killing non-arabs. I first thought Arabs hate Jews, but now, I realized Arabsa hate everyother poeple.

God said, "Let us create man in our own image"
God did not said "Let us create a quality man and an inferior man"
which means human/mean should be treated the same. Arabs are worst than Jews.

Let face it, they are both animals
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 11:30am On Sep 13, 2011
Freedom of speech is fine. But a patient suffering from cancer should probably focus on taking his cancer medicine rather than some dude in the middle east's cold, no?

How can the poverty-striken, polio-ridden, uneducated people of Kano be demonstrating for Palestinians? People who are probably better off than they are?

Palestinians should be demonstrating for Kano indigenes, not the other way around

I woudnt trust any of you to be good advisers for the people you so hate with a passion. You must have other reasons.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by mekaboy(m): 11:32am On Sep 13, 2011

ISRAEL REPRESENTS CHRISTIANS- DEMONSTRATING AGAINST ISRAEL IS A DEMONSTRATION AGAINST CHRISTIANS, THEY ARE SIMPLY SHOWING THERE HATRED FOR CHRISTIANS.

ISRAEL IN PALESTINE IS LIKE GEJ IN ASO ROCK FOR THEM. THAT IS WHY THEY FIGHT TIRELESSLY TO ENSURE THAT THE NORTHERN NIGERIA IS NOT GOVERNABLE.

CHRISTIANS, PREPARE FOR JIHAD- DONT LET THE MUSLIMS TAKE YOU ON AWARE , THEY HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS ALL OVER THE ARAB WORLD.

Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 11:34am On Sep 13, 2011
norrisman:

Call the Ayatollah what you like but he is not the leader of Iran, he is the spiritual of a council. Iran has an elected president. In fact apart from Israel, Iran is the only democracy in the middle east and no matter how much the great satan tries to spin it that the elections were flawed, it cant be taken away that they practise democracy. Not everyone will practise democracy the way the great satan wants. The great satan release all kinds of negative information about Iran (only muslim country with democracy in the region) to the world through there great media machinery but yet keep quiet about dictators in their friendly gulf states and arab league countries. They even help to suppres the yearning for democracy in place like Bahrain beacuse they would not like to se another Shia dominated country.

Including Freedom of Religion,Press[4gt presstv,na the government own that 1],association,abi? B/W, U.A.E and IRAN, where would u love to go to? Hypocrite. As if Russia doesnt supply iran with weapons and even China. @the mumu protesters,go to the border and protest,if you come back na una coffin go come. Barbaric Moslems.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 11:39am On Sep 13, 2011
[size=18pt]Islam promotes human equality[/size]

http://debate.org.uk/topics/trtracts/t12.htm   <<< READ THIS. Please ensure to read it to the end.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by LagosShia: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2011
islamrules:

These hausa monkeys can't just stop making we Nigerians look laughable.

In Sudan, Arabs are killing the blacks (even black muslims) everyday. Sudanes arabs are occupying black oil rich land.

These animals dont even know what Israel is. They are just making fool of their religion. Everyday, they give bad impression of their religion.

Now, in Libya, arabs rebels kill, rapex and subject Blacks to hArdship, now you useless waks are busy minding palestianians (arabs) who dont give a bleep about you.

So you mean arabs have the right to kill ? They have the license. I used to be a critics of Israel/Jews but now, no matter what I will never critisize Israel again.
Arabs are perpetrating racial genocide everyday, nobody is complaining. Israel which only kill for protection or disarming is what the whole world (evil world) is seeing.

1.5 million black was masacred in Sudan. I am black man, leave religion out. They are my brothers be it christian/muslims. They also deserve justice.

Has anyone demonstrated for Sudan before ?

I am inventing a say today. There is saying that "Ignorant is a disease", this is a new one. "Islam is cancer"

Useless evil people

those who call themselves "arabs" in Sudan are blacker than you.they are blacks.those arabs are linguistically arabs.they are not ethincally arab.in other words their ancestors did not come from arabia.the arabians and arabian cultural influence arabized them with the coming of Islam.you have a country like turkey and also iran in the heart of the middle east which are muslim countries but they are not arab because they dont speak arabic as their mother tonggue.

get your facts straight before spreading hate and accusing a people wrongly.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Kizilala: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2011
LagosShia:

there was the british mandate of palestine in history.do you know that?

there were people living that land regardless of what name you call it.those people have their ancestry in the Levant and palestine particular.you later have european jews both converts and those who have settled in europe and elsewhere for generations coming back to dispossess their brothers in palestine because those there were mostly muslims and christians.

the issue of occupation has to do with displacing people and driving them from their land and ancestral home and stealing their lands and replacing the owners en masse.if you like call that place what you like.

Get your history right. The Jews have lived on that land for four thousand years.After the first jewsih revolt of 67AD, the romans destroyed the temple built by King Solomon. The Al aqsa mosque was built on those ruins. After the third Jewish revolt of 135AD, the Roman Emperor Hadrian changed the name of the land to palestine to slight the Jews.The name palestine was derived from philistines who were the Jews arch enemies.

The British mandate of palestine was just a legal commission established to oversee the land.The truth still remains that palestine was never a state but Israel was  a monarchy that had kings.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by PointB: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2011
LagosShia:

Mumu,

the Islamic Movement is Shia.al-qaeda and boko haram are salafists/wahhabis who butcher both sunnis and shia.this small minority amon muslims (the salafists) like the followers of al-qaeda which was enineered by the west to face the soviets are giving muslims a bad image.

Israel is no friend of Nigeria.Nigeria and Israel have diplomatic relations,that does not exempt Nigerians from expressing their views and practicing their faith to support a land and its people that is holy to them.besides,we have seen a Pastor in florida burn the Holy Quran and no one came out to say anything.only a few sincere christians did ,while the whole bunch of illitrates and hate infested pests kept quiet.

as far any sane human being is concern,Israel is evil and commits crimes against humanity and massacres.infact if terrorism in any form exists today,israel is responsible for it because all the terrorists use the occupation of palestine as an issue to justify their evil deeds.

i dont think we should drif from the topic into discussing the palestinian-israeli conflict.this thread's title must be changed.NAIRALAND should not misinform its members.change the title to the right topic.if you like feel free to support whoever you want.but do not misundertsand the actions of others.

infact,it is a waste of time discussing with many on nairaland because they lack what it takes to hold a civil discussion with good ideas and comments.the im.beciles are too many here.

Nonsense rant, from a fundamentalist! Who cares what nomenclature (salafists/wahhabis) the bombers go by, we are only interested in the name they scream when they commit their atrocity - allah. I have never seen any christian sect - or even satanic ones for that matter - commit the level of mass murder we witness today in Nigeria, in the name of some god. Besides if it smell like a Islam and behaves like Islam it must be, sect name is just semantics.

Israel is friend to Nigeria whether id.ots like you like it or not. And if you must know, there are rumours making the round that they are in the personal security entourage of the President. That should show your ilk how much Nigerians love and trust them. A wet transformer is waiting for you to hug, if you dont like that.

As for burning the koran, so what? I mean so freaking what? How many bibles have been torn, burnt etc but barely mentioned. For all you know some of those 'holy' Korans might even have been printed in Israel, perhaps pissed upon and exposed to so many obscenity  before been exported to clowns like you. The holiness or otherwise of a book (bible or koran) lies in it content not in itself. But a so-called literate like you is still unable to make that distinction. Burn a million Bibles, the word of the Christian God stands, but burn a single Koran, and the Muslim God sends tremors to his followers demanding blood. And you wonder whyIslam is so preoccupied  with passing off itself as 'a religion of peace.' Peace indeed!
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 11:45am On Sep 13, 2011
Going to the U.N is simply of no use. why? Cos,it has to pass through the security council. America,Britain,France,China all got to vote positively b4 it passes thru. And you knw what, America,Britain,France,Russia will all vote against the palestine. Russia gat enuf jews,so no state for the terrorists. Just wasting a precious time that would have been used for DIALOGUE. OH,forgot -Moslems hate dialogue or peaceful resolution.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by mekaboy(m): 11:49am On Sep 13, 2011

WELL SAID, THE GOD OF CHRISTIANS FIGHTS FOR THEM.

THE MUSLIMS FIGHT FOR THEIR GOD. - WHY FIGHT FOR YOUR GOD IF HE IS GOD? IF SOMEONE BURNS THE KORAN LET THE GOD OF THE KORAN FIGHT FOR HIMSELF.

Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by aloyemeka1: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2011
baby4u2:

I had a good laugh with this one Udezue. But I dont like insults  angry.

Cant they protest against Boko Haram. What is wrong with Nigeria please? Please they should not attract more bad attention than we already have. They are truly as Udezue said, "Unproductive."
Did they tell you that they don't like Boko Haram?. Why should they protest over something they dearly love?.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by islamrules(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2011
those who call themselves "arabs" in Sudan are blacker than you.they are blacks.those arabs are linguistically arabs.they are not ethincally arab.in other words their ancestors did not come from arabia.the arabians and arabian cultural influence arabized them with the coming of Islam.you have a country like turkey and also iran in the heart of the middle east which are muslim countries but they are not arab because they dont speak arabic as their mother tonggue.

Who is this ?
Do you watch CNN, BBC or go to Libya ?
What we see everyday are semite/arabs in Libya. Are you saying Gaddafi is black ?

Oh God, these muslims, must you lie to make a point. And you are farting publicly. "Libyans are black speaking arabs"

Lesson 101:
Libya is an african country dominated by arabs.

What am I even doing ?

Abeg, go to wikipedia or google and check for demography of Libya.

Na wa ooo
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by aloyemeka1: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2011
islamrules:

[/b]

Yes, she has the right to veto it as long as palestians claiming Jerusalem is the headquater. Arabs dont even know the origin of Jerusalem. The Jews took it from the persians not the arabs or palestianian. This world is just too cruel. Now palestianians want it has their capital. Why cant they claim washington  then ?

Palestianians need no state/country. They were part of Egypt, they were designated to fight Israel, they are just looking for excuse to fight Israel.
If they are serious about their so-called country, they shouldnt be eyeing Jerusalem. Even as powerful as America, it cannot take Jerusalem from Israel. Dole ni

I am not supporting the Jews, infact I hate them, but, when you see the way muslims makes other people (Jews/Christians/Judaism/Budah) feel. I will side with the Jews.

Somebody cannot come up tomorrow and say his own believe is the ultimate, his own perspective/idea is the final.

Israel must die shikenay. Arabs can continue killing non-arabs. I first thought Arabs hate Jews, but now, I realized Arabsa hate everyother poeple.

God said, "Let us create man in our own image"
God did not said "Let us create a quality man and an inferior man"
which means human/mean should be treated the same. Arabs are worst than Jews.

Let face it, they are both animals

I declare Fatwa on your head for disgracing Allah here . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by aloyemeka1: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2011
iyeyemi:

@NDU CHUKS, come on, how is calling for the 'death' of a people a valid expression of freedom of speech. That's hate speech! That's inciting speech! That's the kinda of stuff that sparks off riots and gets thousands of people killed. With every Right comes a Responsibility. Do you know how many illiterates in that vicinity who will not even know what the protest is about and will think it's a xtian v muslim thing and take it as their divine duty to start cutting infidel heads?

Can you please ignore that mallam for he is not worth your time?
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by LagosShia: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2011
Kizilala:

Get your history right. The Jews have lived on that land for four thousand years.After the first jewsih revolt of 67AD, the romans destroyed the temple built by King Solomon. The Al aqsa mosque was built on those ruins. After the third Jewish revolt of 135AD, the Roman Emperor Hadrian changed the name of the land to palestine to slight the Jews.The name palestine was derived from philistines who were the Jews arch enemies.

The British mandate of palestine was just a legal commission established to oversee the land.The truth still remains that palestine was never a state but Israel was  a monarchy that had kings.

the Palestinians like the Sudanese are not arabians or ethnically arab.majority of them have lived in their lands for centuries.the palestinians were arabized just as well as the sudanese.palestinians are decsendants of hebrews and so many other ethnicities.

read more and know who the palestinian people are and how indigenous they are to palestine:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=728509.msg8869270#msg8869270

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=728509.msg8869278#msg8869278
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by aloyemeka1: 11:58am On Sep 13, 2011
davidylan:

apparently your hijabi women from Kano havent heard this nugget of wisdom. Rather than protest the violation of their fellow women in Libya they seemed to be more interested in fighting for the "right" of well-fed palestinian women to access date palms in Capernaum. I think you agree with me that they need to get out of the stone ages.

They will have to protest the violation of underage girls at home by mallams, alhajis, sheiks and imam before any other thing after all, charity begins at home.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by LagosShia: 12:01pm On Sep 13, 2011
islamrules:

Who is this ?
Do you watch CNN, BBC or go to Libya ?
What we see everyday are semite/arabs in Libya. Are you saying Gaddafi is black ?

Oh God, these muslims, must you lie to make a point. And you are farting publicly. "Libyans are black speaking arabs"

Lesson 101:
Libya is an african country dominated by arabs.

What am I even doing ?

Abeg, go to wikipedia or google and check for demography of Libya.

Na wa ooo

we are talking of Sudanese and not libyans.

libyans too are mostly descendants of the berber tribes in north africa.they in their majority too did not come from arabia.

all the people who call themselves arabs outside of arabia were mostly arabized peoples in their majority from different races and ethnicities.they did not leave arabia to take up those places.the arabians met people there assimilated them and arabized them.

otherwise how can you explain the "whiteness" of lebanese and syrians who call themselves arabs and the darkness of mauritanians and sudanese who also call themselves arabs?the term arab is diverse and not homogenous.it is a cultural term for those outside arabian than an ethnic term.get it.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2011
ISRAEL REPRESENTS CHRISTIANS- DEMONSTRATING AGAINST ISRAEL IS A DEMONSTRATION AGAINST CHRISTIANS, THEY ARE SIMPLY SHOWING THERE HATRED FOR CHRISTIANS.

ISRAEL IN PALESTINE IS LIKE GEJ IN ASO ROCK FOR THEM. THAT IS WHY THEY FIGHT TIRELESSLY TO ENSURE THAT THE NORTHERN NIGERIA IS NOT GOVERNABLE.

CHRISTIANS, PREPARE FOR JIHAD- DONT LET THE MUSLIMS TAKE YOU ON AWARE , THEY HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS ALL OVER THE ARAB WORLD.

Israelis are not christians they are Jews. It was Jews that cricified Jesus not Muslims. Why are you subservient to Jews who crucified your lord and saviour? Jews do not believe in Christ or his message so they killed him.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by LagosShia: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2011
aloy/emeka:

They will have to protest the violation of underage girls at home by mallams, alhajis, sheiks and imam before any other thing after all, charity begins at home.

when would you start protesting the abuse of boys by your priests and popes?and also the violation of women by your pastors in the name of worship?

take a look at just a few:

Pastor-god Directed Me To Insert Fingers Into Women's Private Parts:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-737438.0.html

Pastor Defiles 12-year-old Girl In Church:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752442.0.html

Pastor Deflowers House Maid:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-552022.0.html

Church Conceal intimate Assault On 15 Years Old Girl:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-753697.0.html
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 12:05pm On Sep 13, 2011

[size=18pt]Dont say things you know little or nothing about. I have been following the Sudanese situation for quite sometime now.  I don't mean any form of insult but how can anyone be classified "RACIALLY" based on "LINGUISTICS"? That's unheard of. Do you know that the Arabs(The Tuareg) in Sudan have real slaves, not workers or servants. I mean slaves.Slaves who are bound in shackles,and have to be bought to gain freedom? Secondly Turks aren't Arabs. if anything they consider themselves Caucasians ( which they certainly aren't). I can swear my brother almost got into a fight with a friend of his, who is a Turk for referring to him as an Arab, no joke. [/size]
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by aloyemeka1: 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2011
KnowAll:

This state is ripe for Social Re-engineering. Read about it NRP. Nigerian Revolution Party.

The man with the bigger gun is king, there are too much fear in Nigeria, too much respect, respect is given to whom its due. What is the Governor doing when people like this are protesting. Why can't the Emir reign in on his people.  Is the Governor not the silly man that released Boko Haram suspects? The earlier the president realise that Nigeria has being invaded the better. When your country is invaded do you siddon look? No

Best post so far. I don't know why Nigerians fail to notice that Arab terrorists are slowly turning Northern Nigeria into their new safe haven. Home is not safe for them anymore and Gadaffi gave them hell in Libya. They target oil producing nations that has large muslim population and that's why they are not interested in Ghana or Cameroun or Benin.

The only hope now is with Gadaffis ouster in Libya, they may return home and leave Nigerians the hell alone  because most of the so called rebels are al qaeda anyway. My annoyance is that the so called Northern religious zealots fail to see this because of their excruciating desire to expunge Christians and turn Nigeria into a muslim nation. It will be very difficult for them to do and had Biafra succeeded, Yoruba christians would have been forced by now to accept Allahh or have their head cut off.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by nduchucks: 12:07pm On Sep 13, 2011
So this is your answer to my final posts?
Oogbadun, se o moh sha. O surprise mi pelu gbogbo nkan to ko s'ori tiredi yii. Very shocking

ileke bebe-idi, you should not be disappointed. Note that all i am defending here is the right of the people to assemble and protest in an exercise of expressing their freedom of speech. I am not in support of calling for the death of anyone. In your US of A, most people find the KKK distasteful and vehemently disagree with their beliefs, but most support and respect their freedom to protest. All I am doing here is fighting, as you should, for such freedom for our people. It is a healthy thing and very constitutional.

ewo lo kan mi ni'inu oku iya Adele? Bi won ba fe, ki won ko ara won lo si Palestine, sugbon, right won lati assemble is inalienable. shikena.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by naijaking1: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2011
Why don't you guys stick to the topic, it's not about christian sins, it's about Nigerias demonstrating for Palestine against Israel and potentially set the stage for violence.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by phreakabit(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
LagosShia:

when would you start protesting the abuse of boys by your priests and popes?and also the violation of women by your pastors in the name of worship?

take a look at just a few:

Pastor-god Directed Me To Insert Fingers Into Women's Private Parts:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-737438.0.html

Pastor Defiles 12-year-old Girl In Church:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-752442.0.html

Pastor Deflowers House Maid:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-552022.0.html

Church Conceal intimate Assault On 15 Years Old Girl:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-753697.0.html

[size=18pt]
Good point made and well noted. However where you get it wrong is that, we (Christians) brought it to the light and had it condemned and had the perpetrators punished appropriately. Thats something even and unbeliever has to agree with. In the case of Islam, it (pedophilia) is even ENDORSED in the Quran. Remember Sani Yerima?? See link below.

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia[/size]
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2011
[U
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by islamrules(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2011
we are talking of Sudanese and not libyans.

Oh my God, this guy farted again. Sudan again ? Man why are you shifting your goal post ?
Sudan is even worst, there are black sudan and arab (taureg) tribes. The arabs are the elite, ruling

libyans too are mostly descendants of the berber tribes in north africa.they in their majority too did not come from arabia.

all the people who call themselves arabs outside of arabia were mostly arabized peoples in their majority from different races and ethnicities.they did not leave arabia to take up those places.the arabians met people there assimilated them and arabized them.

otherwise how can you explain the [b]"whiteness" of lebanese [/b]and syrians who call themselves arabs and the darkness of mauritanians and sudanese who also call themselves arabs?the term arab is diverse and not homogenous.it is a cultural term for those outside arabian than an ethnic term.get it.

Lebanon is another phenomenon, it is mix of persians (Shiite) and arabs (sunni).

Oh boy, you have a lot to learn.

I can't argue with a toddler. Knowlegeable muslim brothers wont be saying what you are saying.
Its a pity!
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
As always we all turn a critical topic into Christians and Muslims and pastors and imans  angry the key question to ask is this

what are the 99.9%  majority of peaceful Muslims doing about it asides being quiet
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by buzugee(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2011
mindless sheeps. if only they knew that the arabs have been a more destructive force to them than the israelis.
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by islamrules(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
ileke bebe-idi, you should not be disappointed. Note that all i am defending here is the right of the people to assemble and protest in an exercise of expressing their freedom of speech. I am not in support of calling for the death of anyone. In your US of A, most people find the KKK distasteful and vehemently disagree with their beliefs, but most support and respect their freedom to protest. All I am doing here is fighting, as you should, for such freedom for our people. It is a healthy thing and very constitutional.

ewo lo kan mi ni'inu oku iya Adele? Bi won ba fe, ki won ko ara won lo si Palestine, sugbon, right won lati assemble is inalienable. shikena.

Mr.
Why not fight for your black brothers.
Lol grin In your believe, black are slaves of the arabs.
That is why:
1. You kept quiet when about 1.5 million blacks were massacred by arabs (at least blacks are expendable). Inferiority complex.
2. Healthy/constitutional demonstration for your boss (arabs). The slave is trying to protect his master.
3. Na wa for this slavery mentality

Let us black people stand up, regardless of our religion, lets leave religion out of our thinking. These two religions are just making slave out of us.

Example is this guy _chuks and his hausa women
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by teemon: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2011
What on earth do this people think they are doing?
Re: Demonstration In Kano Over Isreal (Pictures) by otijah(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2011
sometimes i wonder y dis ppl are 1 of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

MASSOB Declares June 8 Sit-at-home, Demands Rev. King’s Release / Ondo: Olusola Oke Submits Nomination Forms, Insists On Direct Primary / Governor Zulum: Boko Haram Still Existing Strongly In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.