Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,357 members, 7,860,942 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election (741 Views)

Do You Agree With This Presidential Election Prediction By The Nation Newspaper? / 18 States Where Atiku May Lose This Presidential Election / 19 States Where Tinubu May Lose This Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by DenreleDave(m): 5:55am On Feb 24, 2023
I don't have much and it is just 1 day to go but I have 10k....

My point of wager is; Obi is not winning this Presidential Election..

Attention: Obidients, please if you are so confident about Peter Obi, please come forward... It will a shame if no obidients will come out and sacrifice just 10k for obi

We will use wese90 as our escrow... Wese90 is one of the most trustworthy escrow you can trust on nairaland...

Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by DenreleDave(m): 6:07am On Feb 24, 2023
Obidients, I know you are viewing this thread..

Please come our with your full chest na... Na just 10k na... Abeg make. Una come out na

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by SAMUEL1947: 6:09am On Feb 24, 2023
That's what Obis are busy doing
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by DenreleDave(m): 6:11am On Feb 24, 2023
SAMUEL1947:
That's what Obis are busy doing

You wan bet?
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by OmoFiditi: 6:12am On Feb 24, 2023
President Peter Obi ti wole!
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by Toluajib: 6:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Lol...if your to sure of him loosing go on nairabet and pick your winner
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by Hoelujohn: 6:15am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Attention: Obidients, please if you are so confident about Peter Obi, please come forward... It will a shame if no obidients will come out and sacrifice just 10k for obi

We will use wese90 as our escrow... Wese90 is one of the most trustworthy escrow you can trust on nairaland...
Tinubu is not winning this election. Let's bet
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by DenreleDave(m): 6:16am On Feb 24, 2023
Hoelujohn:

Tinubu is not winning this election. Let's bet

Create your own thread with tinubu is not winning.. Then wait for your clients

Get the fck out of my thread if u can't obey the subject topic

1 Like

Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by DenreleDave(m): 6:17am On Feb 24, 2023
Toluajib:
Lol...if your to sure of him loosing go on nairabet and pick your winner

Yen yen yen.. Why are you scared boy?

Obi is not winning odd no dey nairabet

Stop whining like a horse and come out boldly
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by Finestgurlie(f): 6:38am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Yen yen yen.. Why are you scared boy?

Obi is not winning odd no dey nairabet

Stop whining like a horse and come out boldly
shatap Adenrele
stop neighing like a horse

3 Likes

Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by JASONjnr(m): 6:51am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

You might trust your escrow and I don't trust him.

I am willing to bet 200k to your 10k, if you will come to Abuja and we will use a military officer.

Also, if Tinubu loses....you go collect beatings join!
If you're game, send me a PM.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by OKOATA(m): 7:03am On Feb 24, 2023
JASONjnr:

You might trust your escrow and I don't trust him.

I am willing to bet 200k to your 10k, if you will come to Abuja and we will use a military officer.

Also, if Tinubu loses....you go collect beatings join!
If you're game, send me a PM.....
Person wey be say na 3k clipper he dey advertise for nairaland. Others are betting with 100k above, him dey bet with 10k. 😂
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by Ruggedniggaone: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2023
They are coward, none of them will bet on obi they will start shifting goalposts and giving numerous excuses. na so 1 guy ask them on the other thread to put 100k on Obi if e sure for them none of them could come out openly to bet with the guy they keep insulting and giving senseless excuses till the thread reach third page.OBI FANS ARE COWARD
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2023
Their last campaign is PROPAGANDA

At this point you don't even need beg anyone on who to vote...if the last 8 years has not taught them a lesson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by aariwa(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Brain full of Agbado…smh
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by Felabrity: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

you no get 20k for account but na Obi wey be billionaire be your problem

You see your life?
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by beejaay: 7:40am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

You are a tinubu fan.. Lets wager that your 10k that tinu u will not win.. Are you game
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by beejaay: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Are you scared?? Smits a counter bet na
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by Hoelujohn: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

Hungry man
Re: Obi Is Not Winning This Presidential Election by html14java(f): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2023
DenreleDave:

This one no even get the money.. Dey shout on my mention since..

U r henceforth ignored.. Tell the person to mention me and send his number... 10k obi dey lose

The 10k campaign money dem give you, you want to double am. You no hold pass 10k. I know you cant afford 50k. I want it to pain you well well, if you lose the 50k. Go and borrow

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Kwankwaso In Gawuna LG Of Kano State / Labour Party's Benedict Etanabene Wins Uvwie Federal Constituency Of Delta / I Have Finally Given Up On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.