Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi (48577 Views)

Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos / Imo By-Election: Drama As 2 APC Candidates Emerge, Party Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by zomby(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2023
Flows001:

A supposed matured adult talking like a five year old child..
People like you are the reason this country will NEVER make progress...
Is it now about the highest tribes in the forefront or about the well being of the nation?
I now agree with the notion that the Yorubas are the most sentimental tribe in the country, even worst than the Hausas, the Igbos are far more Liberal and patient when it comes to national politics, they have been electing diverse tribes as president since 1999, the igbos even gave Obasanjo more votes, notwithstanding the fact that Ojukwu was also on the ballot..
More than 400 tribes in Nigeria have never come close to having any representative when it comes to national politics, but here is a big FOOL, whose tribe has ruled a couple of times and held major positions right from independence till date, spewing nonsense abd trying to play the tribal card ...
The Igbos have never produced the President or VP before, and they are a major tribe...
I'm from a minority tribe in the north and I am voting Obi because he is better than the rest...
You're nothing but a tribal bigot and a Sentimental FOOL..
Attached below is for you, ODE!!

This is dude is on drugs
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by CuteNbad(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
6. Ihedioha- Dep. Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost
This game isn't about tribe again... I'm Yoruba but I don't give a damn about which tribe is ruling cause it doesn't matter to the common man in the end. What Matters is good leadership. Americans didn't consider Obama as a black man but voted him in because they believed in his visions and leadership skills. We need to be past this stupid tribal sentiments. How is the North enjoying since Buhari has been in power since 8yrs ago.

Use your head!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by zomby(m): 11:57am On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

The PDP (2011-2015) didn't have a single yoruba person in the top 8 political positions of Nigeria

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost

The Yorubas that hate Tinubu are just senseless like the igbos.
They are all haters... fortunately for Jagaban, he needs haters from all angles for motivation. These fools ginger the man and make his day every single day.

MESSAGE FOR THE HATERS:
Please feel free to hate along, it is your rights and jagaban’s multivitamins….There is absolutely nothing coming from the sky that the ground can’t withstand, so, bring it on!
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by abbeyfel: 12:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Pure tribalism...
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Lightorder: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
verybadmouth:

Death is for you and your family bro. You will see pain everyday of your life. For wishing me death, you will bury all your children, happiness will cease to exist in your household. Next time, know how to respond as an adult. The foolishness in you will learn a lesson soon. If you reply this quote, you will die a miserable death on election day. You'll be used for election sacrifice. Reply and it shall be your portion. Oloriburuku. Alaraka. Oloshi. Thunder fire you, your papa, mama, grandpa and all your siblings.
I didn’t read the cow dung you heaped on your generations and destiny. However, you wrote it , it belongs to you . I still send it 7 folds back to your entire generations
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by unclejb2(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
EriMma1:

Umunneochi.. lokpaukwu.
send me an email.... uchesampson2020@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:

When i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out
You are a big fool. What do you gain in tribalism?
When I said in one of my topics that Yorubas are tribalistic, Ishilove no let me hear word.
So what has your osibanjo and fẹmi added to Nigeria? You dont care about what they do there, you only care about where the person i from.
You dont even care if Tinubu was once a drug dealer.
Do you think Nigeria will grow this way?
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by bolarinwa2020: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
unclejb2:
Obi is the next president. He is the popular choice of the masses. If you go against him, you are going against God.

No vote buying
No voters suppression
No voter intimidation.

Free and fair victory for Nigerians through Peter Obi. .

We changing the narrative of money politics. We no dey give shishi.
Go against God bawo, this is blasphemy all because of ethnic profiling
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by femicyrus(m): 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

how have I benefited from Osinbajo and gbajabiamila as a Yoruba?
Please say something else.
I am voting tinubu not because of being a Yoruba.
But because he is better than Obi and atiku combined
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by unclejb2(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
bolarinwa2020:

Go against God bawo, this is blasphemy all because of ethnic profiling
vox Populi, vox deux.

The voice of the people is the voice of God
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by LANRYUS(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
onez:
Thank you Obi. We must sanitize this country. Imagine Atiku's aide caught with more than a million dollar in Rivers state.

It's $500,000 not a million dollars
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by galaxy2020(m): 12:58pm On Feb 24, 2023
NO SHI SHI.....THEY CAN BURN IN HELL FOR ALL I CARE. THEY ARE PART OF THIS PROBLEM
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
femicyrus:

how have I benefited from Osinbajo and gbajabiamila as a Yoruba?
Please say something else.
I am voting tinubu not because of being a Yoruba.
But because he is better than Obi and atiku combined

Lemme tell you how you have benefited ...

There are so many social infrastructural projects that the Buhari administration has done in the southwest....if a Yoruba person wasn't there do you think ...Lagos state could have attracted the Attention of Federal governments as it is in Buahri administration....

Buhari Did a railway project to Niger Republic and we are speaking difficult Military school I'm Daura, Kastina ...and some many social infrastructures in Daira Kastina state.
GEJ attractive Federal University to Etuoke In Bayelsa.The village that is not up to half of Bariga in Lagos state ....
Now, If Obi become the president, will he leave his Aguli Village in Anambra state and started building schools and social infrastructure in your villages...?

Yoruba Ronu
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by mcprince32(m): 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2023
THIS WILL TRULY TEST OUR STAND UP FOR A NEW NIGERIA.
I KNEW IT JUST BE TESTED.
OBI IS AN UNCOMMON BEING. I CAN'T EVEN STAND HIS INTEGRITY.
HE IS ONE MAN THAT WE MUST NEVER NOT MISS IN THIS ELECTION.
GOD HELP US.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by UncommonLogic: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
hotwax:

are you saying there are no christians among yorubas? omo toyi ogbon
Dumbest retar@ed MOFO
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by pacespot(m): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Shut the hell that hole in your face. Is Tinubu your father? Yorubas are self starting and progressive people that don't need any political godfather to be micro managing their affairs for them like Tinubu is doing Lagos.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by ojoadeola: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
This posture may become the albatross of Peter Obi's campaign
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by udeh3(m): 2:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
Minjim:

The money people donated to the campaign is for only Peter Obi?

He will need reps In all states, if he can't trust them with the donated money, then he should forget the election.
Election takes money. LP was an established party before Obi came

So, why calling Peter Obi instead of the party?
At this stage, we don't want nonsense distractions
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Abiliboi: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Sheer tribalism has eaten deep into your cerebellum and integrity. Because of demented tinubu as a yoruba candidate you are ready to suffer another 8 years. Drinking poison because it's been served with a tribal cup. Shame! Wake up! Your education and exposure equals zero by spewing this trash. Tinubu doesn't even know or care about you not to talk of helping you individually. Think think for our general good. Werey
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Spherica177: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Conner44:

Read my post again slowly. I’ve already celebrated Obi’s victory grin

you no wan chop free money?😀
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by blabulu2000: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Abiliboi:

Sheer tribalism has eaten deep into your cerebellum and integrity. Because of demented tinubu as a yoruba candidate you are ready to suffer another 8 years. Drinking poison because it's been served with a tribal cup. Shame! Wake up! Your education and exposure equals zero by spewing this trash. Tinubu doesn't even know or care about you not to talk of helping you individually. Think for our general good. Werey

Deceiver ... Talking about Obi....how many Anambra people did Obi bring out of wretched life when he was the governor.of Anambra state...? Is Anambra state a Dubai of Africa during the Obi administration? Convince me ....with facts. ..

Let me tell you all these " 8. years lies" you are using to deceive some gullible Yoruba people ...count me out of it...

Come out and talk facts...stop all these gullible comments ...I thought you go school. ...solidify your comments with proofs ...or you keep quiet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by DeOTR: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Cutehector:
Lmao... If nigerians dont vote obi, its doom for Nigerians and not obi.. The man is rich and can leave the country to face his cashflows if he does not win.

Who will suffer for the next 8yrs if a good president does not enter office?

Still same nigerians..
Talk for yourself alone. As bad as Buhari reign is Nigerian economy didn't affect me, apart from the recent Naira redesign policy, which only makes it difficult to enjoy my money.
If Obi enters, if Obi enters, Oga you better work hard! No government will change your fortune. That's your job.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Maberu: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
Eranko jatijati, I am Yoruba Christian and me and my hood will vote for the JAGABAN of the universe
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Maberu: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Curious345:
Obi shouldn't bother himself with these dregs and touts ..are they in anyway different from the touts under Oshodi bridge ?
nyanmiri Bast-ard. Obidient will not smell third position
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Alpharey: 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Mrmb:

Its a pity u don't understand a simple sentence, but that's who Obi supporters are, just thugs without proper thinking faculty.. They understand next to nothing just ranting, attacking and abusing people up and down

Urchin claiming woke. We are voting wisely
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Galadoma: 3:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
[quo we te author=blabulu2000 post=121181109]BOOM 💥

Whehoen i see some Yorubas that hate Tinubu i just Laugh they forgot that he brought YORUBA back into the game of politics when we have already lost our space in in this democratic era after Obasanjo sold us out without looking back!!!

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

Tinubu brought us back into the game and now we are back in the top 8 , and we currently have OSINBAJO & GBAJABIAMILA in top 4, 2023 is also our chance to rule this great country but some of us are lost[/quote]
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Tonnierichy(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
floret23:
Well, we yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools. When MURIC terrorists told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians, they all agree. Since no yoruba muslim in Nigeria will ever vote Christian-Christian ticket, why should we christians now vote Mu-Mu ticket?

For your information, Christians are not minorities, slaves, or second class citizens in Nigeria. Mu-Mu ticket is a big insult to we Yoruba Christians and we shall punish Tinubu for that before Satan will also punish him. Woe unto any Christian who vote for Islamisation of Nigeria.

"We cannot appoint Pablo Escobar as president and Osama bin Laden as vice president," -- Senator Dino Melaye
Speak for yourself.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by chrixtoimoh: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Noted
Na now una know transactional and career politicians.
Ndi Oshi
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by verybadmouth(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Lightorder:
I didn’t read the cow dung you heaped on your generations and destiny. However, you wrote it , it belongs to you . I still send it 7 folds back to your entire generations
Thanks for replying. Rest in peace
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by Chochovini: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Dialpad:
Obi will not win this election he knows it too.... he is preparing for 8 years from now .

Although he ignorant followers are so delusional to assume that Peter obi will win APC and PDP

Social media is not real life .....

. E go shock you as e go take shelle.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by swiych(m): 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

He brought u guys back to game, and the country has been doing very well. All hail Tinubu d great.
Re: Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi by gymer(m): 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
blabulu2000:
BOOM 💥

1. GEJ- President
2. Sambo- VP
3. David Mark- SP
4. Ekweremadu- DSP
5. Tambuwal- Speaker
7. Katsina-Ala - CJN
8.Anyim Pius -SGF

ACN under the leadership of Tinubu connive with a faction of the PDP led by Tambuwal to deny the Yoruba woman that was nominated for the post by PDP. Do not distort history because of election. Not all Yorubas are ethnic bigots. We know the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why I Refused To Debate With Jonathan – Buhari / Doyin Okupe Embarrasses GEJ On Twitter / Protest Against IPOB As Nnamdi Kanu Appears In Court Today (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.