Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,439 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) (10153 Views)

Best Thread Ever!!! Big Booty African Women Of Social Media / ((Thread Of The Decade)): Busty Black Women of Instagram - 2022 / MY BEST THREAD β€” Turn a Picture to a Quote [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) by Theboy21: 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
Infolenka:

Trust me, they will. I'll post girls of all sizes and complexion. Nigerian girls are the most beautiful black women in the world and I'll prove it.
No please... Light skin girls only tongue tongue
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) by Theboy21: 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Infolenka:
Girl four

@mimmie_yoo
Yes son, this one is alright, keep posting light skin girls angry angry
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) by Ballzproblem2: 8:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
no point fantasizing about a girl if you can't back IMO
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) by Infolenka: 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
Girl 7

For those telling to post normal working class women, okay, this one is a realtor. She might not be facialy attractive but something about her turns me on whenever I see her. Maybe it's the boobs.

Rate her on a scale of 1 to 10

@kofoherself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Infolenka:

I'm the biggest simp on Nairaland. Check out my threads.

At least I'm not a hypocrite like you that will go offline and be begging girl for sex, but come online and be forming alpha.

Abeg shift make I see road.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) by RighteousDemon: 1:16am On Feb 25, 2023
Infolenka:
Girl four

@mimmie_yoo

Why you nor tell us say you wan post po.rnstars?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) by Hatrick01: 5:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Infolenka:
Girl five
This is for those that like underage girls.
@nazzy_osigwe
are those asses for me?
Chaii na this kind thing fit make me marry yoruba girl oo.
No mata the bashing
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2023
rickleye:

I dont like this one. She already has the mark of the beast - the letter 8 horizontally
Infinity sign is now the mark of the beast. πŸ˜’β™ΎοΈ

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Girls Of Twitter ((Best Thread Of The 2023)) by vislabraye(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2023
GIRL 4 and GIRL 6 are hawt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is A Good Reason To Have A Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / See How A Man Lifted A Voluptuous Lady Inside A Pool, That Got People Talking / An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.