Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) (54240 Views)

EFCC Operatives Storm Osun To Curb Vote Buying - (Photos) / EFCC In Benue Intercept Bags Of Cash Meant For Vote-buying - Photos / Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Emeraldicon(m): 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tribal:
The way some brainless Southerners are celebrating Buhari that is fiercely trying to frustrate emergence of Southerner as President is so laughable. How you blind yourself to see that he is trying his best to clear the way for Wantiku the most Corrupt of them all just because he is Flanis is bewildering.

Sincerely, I still don't understand how the Invaders manage to manipulate Southerners against Southerners even as their Secret Plan to Eternally Enslave has become so open and yet so audacious. Obi(very unlikely that they will swear him in even if he wins) or Tinubu MUST be next President of Nigeria. Anything other than that would mean that the Flanis are too desperate to force Wantiku on Nigerians. And just as Pa Adebanjo said, it would surely mean a Total End of the Entity called Nigeria. Indigenous Nigerians would Never submit their necks for another 8 Years of their Satanic Plan.

The 5 Couragous Southern Governors have been among the 5 most Brave and Wise Southern Leaders. They are only being shocked to see some incorrigibly myopic Southerners supporting Python that has Concluded to Consume them instead of the realistic Southerner for Presidency

Buhari's Betrayal of Tinubu has helped we Christians and all indigenous Nigerians to know that their Satanic Plan is that RUGA-Enforcement and large Scale Owo incident would soon be Resumed and activated back after February 25th if we are foolish enough to Suicidally vote in their Candidate. God can choose to use anybody for us! Self-destructive myopic Hate for Tinubu may still make some not to Thank God for Positioning him as the realistic Escape Route for that brutal Satanic Plan of our common Enemy.

Only self-deceiving ones still Pretend like they don't know that Fulanis are not Yorubas that Forgive easily. All intelligent Igbos knows that they can Never handover Power to Obi(January 15TH, 1966 is ever Fresh in memory). Only Yoruba President can do such just as the great Olusegun Obasanjo stylishly did by bringing Goodluck Azikwe Jonathan to Power. The TRUTH is that 80% of Real Southern Voters (Igbos, Yorubas, etc.) and most indigenous wise Northern Nigerians are all in full Support of Tinubu.

Good. But the 20% remaining should be helped to understand why Tinubu (not perfect at all, as "Nobody is Perfect!" Even you reading this now) is ALMIGHTY's Gift to save Original Indigenous Nigerians. If you know Tinubu very well, you will know that he is not a religious bigot and both Christians and Muslims shall be very free under him as President. He has chosen more Christians as Lagos Governors than Muslims, it is based on who can Perform and Develop Lagos more and not about Religion. That is a true Leader. Did you know that TINUBU PLAYED THE MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET TO SAVE ORIGINAL NIGERIANS? Diffusing and Dismantling the Wickedness planned to be unleashed by those that wanted to Enslave us on our FatherLand is Tinubu's number 1 Priority, and the Way he chose is the Only realistic Way to do it. Before you ague this, please read below first:

Let me unveil this: after long Political Brainstorming of the Great Political Genius and Miracle called Tinubu, he chose Shetima because he is a BokoHaram insider that knows how the Fulanis have moved Weapons into States and all the Forests of the Home Towns of Ancestral Owners of Nigerians.
Even though Shetima was initially a myopic Jihadist just like Afonja that Fulanis deceived, manipulated, and used to further their Satanic Aim of hijacking Nigeria Lands and Enslaving Original Nigerians, he later became Wise and realized that Fulanis Enslavement of even his very own Kanuri People(also Original Nigerians like Igbos and Yorubas) is the Primary aim of their establishing BokoHaram and ISWAP.

That they only disguised their Satanic Mission to use him and other Native Nigerians to slaughter their very own Brothers and Sisters till the whole land has been taken over. After which he Shetima and other original Nigerians used shall be brutally eliminated just as they did to Afonja and all his contemporary Hausa Traditional Leaders those days who helped them to Subdue their own Ancient Lands and People under the Fulanis.

Now as it stands after Tinubu (the Grand Commander of African Politics) has Wisely chose Shetima as VP, Shetima who has Massive loyal Original Ancestral Hausas in ISWAP and BokoHaram which Fulanis massively deployed in Nigerian Forests (without knowing that the Game would turn out against them as the Great Tinubu played it), has woken up his Mammoth Army to the Fulani Satanic Deception and Evil Agenda against Original Nigerians including his Kanuri People.

So, instead of them being used as puns to Suddenly pour out from Forests and massively kill Fellow Orginal Nigerians during this coming Election, he now as a Stakeholder in the Presidency has given Order to his fellow Massive Hausas in ISWAP and BokoHaram never to follow the Satanic Plan designed against his Fellow Orginal Nigerian Brothers and Sisters (Kanuris, Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws, Benin's, etc.)

With the above, we can all See the Unprecedented Wisdom which the GREAT CREATOR of Humanity gave to Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu to use to save all Original Nigerians and for Preservation of our Ancestral Home Lands. May HE give Tinubu Long Life as Nigerian President, more Wisdom and deeper Heart of Genuine Love for all Nigerians and to ensure Nigeria unitedly Fulfill her Glorious Destiny as the Pride of all Black People in the World!

*Before it becomes too late, Copy and Share everywhere on WhatsApp to wake up all Indigenous Nigerians!*
Written by OIANO: Organizaton of Indigenous Ancestral Nigeria Owners.

The most unintelligent write up I have ever read in my whole life. Tinubu is desperate for power and thought the Muslim Muslim ticket is his only way to the presidency.
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Vischy: 12:04pm On Feb 24, 2023
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

i am plannig to hold a bet....

placing 10k .. that Obi is going to lose the election

please kindly quote me if interested

you can follow this link to the thread too
https://www.nairaland.com/7583528/these-3-contestsants

I'm interested 😊 Peter Obi will win factors👌
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Dicoomoba: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Malory:
Both Atiku and Tinubu can't win election without vote buying. Both belongs to the past. Obi is the new hope.

Tinubu with electorates unlike structureless party n Atiku
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Manofnaija: 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
pquaver:

He did not see it wrong for how many years? Well apply same to Tinubu and atiku.. They also just saw what is wrong and are trying to correct it now

Please be logical in your comments.
Tinubu said he will continue from where Buhari stops.
It's not compatible with Obi's actions
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar will lose this election QED.
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by sanu412: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
IduNaOba:
Vote obi
It is the only way to sanitize this country.
Even if he does nothing else, the sanity of this country will be returned under him.
The comment of Labour Party to those yeye chairmen about not giving shí shí means that obi is out to win the proper way!

Since he has remained consistent and followed the rules and ethics of campaigning and got the basics right, let those who want the rule of law upheld in this country support him.

If these other crooks are already using backdoor tactics now, getting them into power will spell doom

for Nigeria.
Which Obi
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
Naive
If we want to curb the influence of money
It is not something that the president alone can do
It is naive to believe that any president can be neutral without interest,especially Buhari that we have observed for the last 8 years
We need to legislate on how parties are funded and put a cap on what they can spend?
Should government fund the parties,or are we comfortable with 100 million to buy form? How did Buhari pay for nomination form?
So many questions
To then come up with last minute approach like this is funny
Assuming there is voter buying then who is the target and who is not

Anything to do with making election free and fair should be with INEC and the National Assembly
Let us remember election will not end in 2023

1 Like

Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Silversufer: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
My fellow nairalanders please I need your help with my tuition fees. If I don't pay before Monday I could lose my admission. Please help a brother
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2023
Cajal:

I will vote jagaban
Is your choice and according to your senses

Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Blitzerz: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Everyone must give INEC close marking this election
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Asgard13:

atleast I get sense pass your papa..
I get sense pass ur papa and your ancestors. U naa retarded naa. Na grass ur mates dey chop. Cow.

Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Blitzerz: 12:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
Everyone must give INEC close marking this election.

By now all inec officials and their bank accounts should be monitored by efcc.
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Yomboy4ever(m): 12:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

i am plannig to hold a bet....

placing 10k .. that Obi is going to lose the election

please kindly quote me if interested

you can follow this link to the thread too
https://www.nairaland.com/7583528/these-3-contestsants

Abeg na sure bet I wan join 50k put making 60k atleast make I cruise
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Jogs1900: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
0monnak0da:

Vote buying needs a definition
Would you sell your vote?
Do you think people don't sell their votes?
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by plantist: 12:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
Malory:
Both Atiku and Tinubu can't win election without vote buying. Both belongs to the past. Obi is the new hope.

Mvmv man. The arrested person is a PDP person. I don't know how Tinubu's name find its way here.
You always use every avenue to direct a stream of invectives towards Tinubu. Is that what you do to your father at home too?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 12:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jogs1900:

Do you think people don't sell their votes?
I don't know.
I operate on facts
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
His own is finished politically just like Farouk Lawal.
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 12:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://twitter.com/RiversPoliceNG/status/1629043231789817856

And people are hungry ohhhh. Later we will say Buhari is the problem. Do you know how many people who also hide billions?
Everyone in this country are wicked. Peter Obi or Tinubu or Atiku, all na Nigeria we are all wicked

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Leiman100(m): 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
Malory:
Obi dumped APGA for PDP because he couldn't get what he wanted and again dumped PDP for LP because it is obvious he can't win the primary election, he is the same as any old Nigerian politician. Everything about him is fake and package

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Jogs1900: 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2023
0monnak0da:

I don't know.
I operate on facts
Why will I sell my votes when I'm not hungry.
Look at The politician arrested with USD500k today.What do you think he intends to do with that amount of money?
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:01pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jogs1900:

Why will I sell my votes when I'm not hungry.
Look at The politician arrested with USD500k today.What do you think he intends to do with that amount of money?
So if you were hungry you would sell?

I don't know his plans
Anything I say would be guesswork and speculation
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by McGeorge1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
See the face of a Honorable thief
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by IbileIfe: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2023
Malory:
Demonic agent, Don't twist it.
He an Obidient and most likely working for the same Igbos who sent dollars as contributions for Peter Obi.
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by IbileIfe: 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2023
hohafrank:
Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar will lose this election QED.
Peter Obi will lose in the presidential election.
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by ponishah: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tribal:
The way some brainless Southerners are celebrating Buhari that is fiercely trying to frustrate emergence of Southerner as President is so laughable. How you blind yourself to see that he is trying his best to clear the way for Wantiku the most Corrupt of them all just because he is Flanis is bewildering.

Sincerely, I still don't understand how the Invaders manage to manipulate Southerners against Southerners even as their Secret Plan to Eternally Enslave has become so open and yet so audacious. Obi(very unlikely that they will swear him in even if he wins) or Tinubu MUST be next President of Nigeria. Anything other than that would mean that the Flanis are too desperate to force Wantiku on Nigerians. And just as Pa Adebanjo said, it would surely mean a Total End of the Entity called Nigeria. Indigenous Nigerians would Never submit their necks for another 8 Years of their Satanic Plan.

The 5 Couragous Southern Governors have been among the 5 most Brave and Wise Southern Leaders. They are only being shocked to see some incorrigibly myopic Southerners supporting Python that has Concluded to Consume them instead of the realistic Southerner for Presidency

Buhari's Betrayal of Tinubu has helped we Christians and all indigenous Nigerians to know that their Satanic Plan is that RUGA-Enforcement and large Scale Owo incident would soon be Resumed and activated back after February 25th if we are foolish enough to Suicidally vote in their Candidate. God can choose to use anybody for us! Self-destructive myopic Hate for Tinubu may still make some not to Thank God for Positioning him as the realistic Escape Route for that brutal Satanic Plan of our common Enemy.

Only self-deceiving ones still Pretend like they don't know that Fulanis are not Yorubas that Forgive easily. All intelligent Igbos knows that they can Never handover Power to Obi(January 15TH, 1966 is ever Fresh in memory). Only Yoruba President can do such just as the great Olusegun Obasanjo stylishly did by bringing Goodluck Azikwe Jonathan to Power. The TRUTH is that 80% of Real Southern Voters (Igbos, Yorubas, etc.) and most indigenous wise Northern Nigerians are all in full Support of Tinubu.

Good. But the 20% remaining should be helped to understand why Tinubu (not perfect at all, as "Nobody is Perfect!" Even you reading this now) is ALMIGHTY's Gift to save Original Indigenous Nigerians. If you know Tinubu very well, you will know that he is not a religious bigot and both Christians and Muslims shall be very free under him as President. He has chosen more Christians as Lagos Governors than Muslims, it is based on who can Perform and Develop Lagos more and not about Religion. That is a true Leader. Did you know that TINUBU PLAYED THE MUSLIM-MUSLIM TICKET TO SAVE ORIGINAL NIGERIANS? Diffusing and Dismantling the Wickedness planned to be unleashed by those that wanted to Enslave us on our FatherLand is Tinubu's number 1 Priority, and the Way he chose is the Only realistic Way to do it. Before you ague this, please read below first:

Let me unveil this: after long Political Brainstorming of the Great Political Genius and Miracle called Tinubu, he chose Shetima because he is a BokoHaram insider that knows how the Fulanis have moved Weapons into States and all the Forests of the Home Towns of Ancestral Owners of Nigerians.
Even though Shetima was initially a myopic Jihadist just like Afonja that Fulanis deceived, manipulated, and used to further their Satanic Aim of hijacking Nigeria Lands and Enslaving Original Nigerians, he later became Wise and realized that Fulanis Enslavement of even his very own Kanuri People(also Original Nigerians like Igbos and Yorubas) is the Primary aim of their establishing BokoHaram and ISWAP.

That they only disguised their Satanic Mission to use him and other Native Nigerians to slaughter their very own Brothers and Sisters till the whole land has been taken over. After which he Shetima and other original Nigerians used shall be brutally eliminated just as they did to Afonja and all his contemporary Hausa Traditional Leaders those days who helped them to Subdue their own Ancient Lands and People under the Fulanis.

Now as it stands after Tinubu (the Grand Commander of African Politics) has Wisely chose Shetima as VP, Shetima who has Massive loyal Original Ancestral Hausas in ISWAP and BokoHaram which Fulanis massively deployed in Nigerian Forests (without knowing that the Game would turn out against them as the Great Tinubu played it), has woken up his Mammoth Army to the Fulani Satanic Deception and Evil Agenda against Original Nigerians including his Kanuri People.

So, instead of them being used as puns to Suddenly pour out from Forests and massively kill Fellow Orginal Nigerians during this coming Election, he now as a Stakeholder in the Presidency has given Order to his fellow Massive Hausas in ISWAP and BokoHaram never to follow the Satanic Plan designed against his Fellow Orginal Nigerian Brothers and Sisters (Kanuris, Hausas, Yorubas, Igbos, Ijaws, Benin's, etc.)

With the above, we can all See the Unprecedented Wisdom which the GREAT CREATOR of Humanity gave to Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu to use to save all Original Nigerians and for Preservation of our Ancestral Home Lands. May HE give Tinubu Long Life as Nigerian President, more Wisdom and deeper Heart of Genuine Love for all Nigerians and to ensure Nigeria unitedly Fulfill her Glorious Destiny as the Pride of all Black People in the World!

*Before it becomes too late, Copy and Share everywhere on WhatsApp to wake up all Indigenous Nigerians!*

It is better, a Northerner wins, than another yoruba winning,
i laugh when criminals like you shout that it is the turn of the south, because it is ONLY THE TURN OF THE SOUTHEAST
i am an igbo man, but I will vote for Atiku and Okowa, because i know that the south cant win this election.
Southwest has made it a point of duty to always trick southeast and southsouth into supporting the southern agenda, whenever it favours them, only. but when it is time to support southeast or southsouthsouth, they will conive with the north to betray us. We backed them OBJ and Abiola, but they betrayed us again against GEJ, now they are betraying southeast.
South is heavily divided, i just feal for Obi and his lovely brotherly followership, I will vote for Atiku to take my pound of flesh from the southwest, because the south have shot themselves on the foot.
The north will continue to rule us, until yoruba learns to support us from the southeast and southsouth the way we have been showing them southern brotherly love.

It is in the hand of the north,
The only thing that will save the south is a like run-off, between Atiku and Obi, then the sotuhwest would be offered the opportunity to purge themselves of their previous sins and cue behind Obi. But if it is a run-off between Atiku and Tinubu, then the southeast and southsouth would happily dish out a delicious meal of retaliation against yoruba and cue behind Atiku.

FROM WHAT THE NORTH IS DISHING OUT TO TINUBU NOW, HE HAS A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A NOBLEMAN, UNITE THE SOUTH BY WITHDRAWING FROM THE RACE AND COLLAPSE HIS STRUCTURE FOR OBI
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2023
ponishah:

It is better, a Northerner wins, than another yoruba winning,
i laugh when criminals like you shout that it is the turn of the south, because it is ONLY THE TURN OF THE SOUTHEAST
i am an igbo man, but I will vote for Atiku and Okowa, because i know that the south cant win this election.
Southwest has made it a point of duty to always trick southeast and southsouth into supporting the southern agenda, whenever it favours them, only. but when it is time to support southeast or southsouthsouth, they will conive with the north to betray us. We backed them OBJ and Abiola, but they betrayed us again against GEJ, now they are betraying southeast.
South is heavily divided, i just feal for Obi and his lovely brotherly followership, I will vote for Atiku to take my pound of flesh from the southwest, because the south have shot themselves on the foot.
The north will continue to rule us, until yoruba learns to support us from the southeast and southsouth the way we have been showing them southern brotherly love.

It is in the hand of the north,
The only thing that will save the south is a like run-off, between Atiku and Obi, then the sotuhwest would be offered the opportunity to purge themselves of their previous sins and cue behind Obi. But if it is a run-off between Atiku and Tinubu, then the southeast and southsouth would happily dish out a delicious meal of retaliation against yoruba and cue behind Atiku.

FROM WHAT THE NORTH IS DISHING OUT TO TINUBU NOW, HE HAS A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BE A NOBLEMAN, UNITE THE SOUTH BY WITHDRAWING FROM THE RACE AND COLLAPSE HIS STRUCTURE FOR OBI

Facts are stubborn

Eboes always lie

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by ebufa: 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tribal:

Why did An old and sick Tinubu not push forward a younger and Christian Osinbajo...........who already had a growing rappour with a lot of Igbo people and Niger delta people.........Instead Tinubu disregarded Igbos and marginalised Christians! Well jungle don mature!
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Jogs1900: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2023
0monnak0da:

So if you were hungry you would sell?

I don't know his plans
Anything I say would be guesswork and speculation
Even with the sharing list seen with the politician.Okay
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by sharone21(f): 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Na Wa o
Abi this is what they discussed last in their meeting without the G... Governors?

And Nigerians with legitimate need for dollars eg as BTA/ PTA will need to wait for almost 2 months to get shikini dollars....See one person holding the dollars of many people.

I see where the name Atiku Dollars is coming from.
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by 0monnak0da: 1:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Jogs1900:

Even with the sharing list seen with the politician.Okay
If you were hungry would you sell?
The list is a list of sellers?
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by AFONAMARO: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Goodlady:
Read the man is Atiku agent

You are the one not reading, he clearly mentioned that Wike is behind the burst as he will never allow Atiku (his enemy) triumph in Rivers State
Re: Rivers Police Confirm Arrest Of Chinyere Igwe For Vote-Buying (Photos) by Jogs1900: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
0monnak0da:

If you were hungry would you sell?
The list is a list of sellers?
Ehen.

Did you see the list?
As in INEC and police are now Sellers.
Continue defending what you don't need to defend when 70% of Nigerians are hungry.
I'm not in the class of people that will sell their vote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos / Pictures Of Murdered Students Of Mubi Polytechnic / Patience Jonathan Celebrates Her 55th Birthday On A Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.