Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted (687 Views)

Labor Party Is Movement / Osun Election Polls: What Next? / Rivers LG Polls: What Would Have Happened If APC Participated – Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:22pm On Feb 24, 2023
Please house from what time tomorrow is movement by car restricted
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by shuttox: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
From 12 am
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:24pm On Feb 24, 2023
shuttox:

From 12 am
For real bro? Thought it going to be from 6am
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by tsephanyah(f): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Depend on the state you live. If you're living in the sad yeast sit at home is ordered though

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by SLAP44: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
PDP had tried and failed 5 tenures

APC has tried and failed 2 tenures

Let another party try

Vote for Peter Obi and Datti Ahmed

5 Likes

Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
tsephanyah:
Depend on the state you live. If you're living in the sad yeast sit at home is ordered though
Lol
I live in Lagos
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by tsephanyah(f): 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
I live in Lagos
12Am
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:

No election
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Lol
I live in Lagos

Ekoo boy vote Obi ooh

1 Like

Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by securitywatch50: 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
He kept quiet on Endsars, Fulani herdsmen rampage, murder of Afenifere chieftain's daughter. He even asked where are the cows? And Muslim Muslim ticket.

He only stand's for E mi lokan Bula Bala

Obedient is better than sacrifice
Fellow breathren if you have not decided yet it's never too late to join the moving train
I'm highly Obidient and Yusuful
25 February is the deal day

what about you ?
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:53pm On Feb 24, 2023
Thanksful:

Ekoo boy vote Obi ooh
God forbid, he failed as Governor of Anambra for 8yrs

Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2023
NOETHNICITY:

I see you lack comprehension. Let me help you.

Obi improved on what Ngige did

Obino improved on what obi did

Do you now enter stand the data?

Now vote for men of progress

Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by securitywatch50: 10:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
I don't know if you know the place called Anambra
NOETHNICITY:
If you know you won't be typing trash

I pray that in your family house someone like Jagaban will rule you as he is ruling Lagos for more than twenty years and still counting but will be giving you peanut.
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:12am On Feb 25, 2023
securitywatch50:
I don't know if you know the place called Anambra If you know you won't be typing trash

I pray that in your family house someone like Jagaban will rule you as he is ruling Lagos for more than twenty years and still counting but will be giving you peanut.
Yet that same Lagos is where the failed Obi lives as his Anambra is uninhabited for him
That same Lagos is now the refugee camp for millions ibos. You can see your level of hypocrisy

I am praying everyday that God blesses me like he blessed Asiwaju
May God make my son another Asiwaju
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:20am On Feb 25, 2023
Thanksful:

I see you lack comprehension. Let me help you.

Obi improved on what Ngige did

Obino improved on what obi did

Do you now enter stand the data?

Now vote for men of progress
Ohhh, your level of comprehension tells you that someone who was only able to grow Anambra IGR by 1b in 8yrs of his administration is progress?

God forbid that failure called obi
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Ohhh, your level of comprehension tells you that someone who was only able to grow Anambra IGR by 1b in 8yrs of his administration is progress?

God forbid that failure called obi

God! I now see you read book from the back cover. Go and check the meaning of progress and come back
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2023
Thanksful:

God! I now see you read book from the back cover. Go and check the meaning of progress and come back
Your yardstick of progress is a curse that we don’t want.
I rather vote for a man who exponentially grew Lagos IGR from 600m to 40billion. This in my opinion is real progress
Re: 2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 25, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Your yardstick of progress is a curse that we don’t want.
I rather vote for a man who exponentially grew Lagos IGR from 600m to 40billion. This in my opinion is real progress

Lol! Who drop this lies for you

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING; INEC Postpones Governorship And State Assembly Elections / The Just Concluded Election Proved.... / Police Set To Arraign Twitter User Who Exposed Ballot Snatching During Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.