Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Labor Party Is Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labor Party Is Movement (416 Views)

2023 Polls; What Time Tomorrow Is Movement Restricted / Peter Obi: Factions In Labor Party Leadership Threaten Presidential Ambition / 'Our Party Is Collapsing' - Salihu Lukman, DG Of APC Governor's Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labor Party Is Movement by MrFourSHIRTS: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
A movement of lies and despicable deceit.
The only thing they move is FAKE NEWS cheesy

from top to bottom, they spend all their time online pushing and peddling lies.
Propaganda is their bathing soap, disregard and disrespect is their cream. misbehavior is their perfume,

It beats my imagination how a 61 year old man would lie to over 200million people that he has been wearing just a watch for 15 years.

Haa haaa haaaaaa.... Obi Obi obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labor Party Is Movement by Okere18: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Labor Party Is Movement by Acidosis(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:
A movement of lies and despicable deceit.
The only thing they move is FAKE NEWS cheesy

from top to bottom, they spend all their time online pushing and peddling lies.
Propaganda is their bathing soap, disregard and disrespect is their cream. misbehavior is their perfume,

Dem don frustrate your godfather? grin
Re: Labor Party Is Movement by MrFourSHIRTS: 9:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Acidosis:

Dem don frustrated your godfather? grin

Are you not the jobless lean guy trying to blackmail a lady that cheated on Her Husband with you?
Keep your dirty mouth to the family section abeg
Re: Labor Party Is Movement by Acidosis(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

Are you not the jobless lean guy trying to blackmail a lady that cheated on Her Husband with you?
Keep your dirty mouth to the family section abeg

No. You got it all wrong. I'm that rich young dude your mother wants so bad. Remember your drunkard father came here crying to me to help your loose mom overcome her insane love for me??

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Is Movement by MrFourSHIRTS: 9:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Acidosis:

No. I'm that rich young dude your mother wants so bad.

According to the lady from the family section, even your own mother has rejected you. They even asked your lazy ass to move out of the house. I hope you are not a destitute now
Mugu grin
Re: Labor Party Is Movement by Acidosis(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

According to the lady from the family section, even your own mother has rejected you. They even asked your lazy ass to move out of the house. I hope you are not a destitute now
Mugu grin

According to the story posted by your drunkard father, your mother had to run away when she discovered her useless husband was suffering from an incurable erectiile dysfunction. Till date, we are still looking for your real father.

1 Like

Re: Labor Party Is Movement by MrFourSHIRTS: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
Acidosis:

According to the story posted by your drunkard father, your mother had to run away when she discovered her useless husband was suffering from an incurable erectiile dysfunction. Till date, we are still looking for your real father.

Why are you stammering? It took you how many hours to type this? grin
Re: Labor Party Is Movement by Acidosis(m): 10:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
MrFourSHIRTS:

Why are you stammering? It took you how many hours to type this? grin

Like your father's sexual issues, it took me 1 minute.

You don tire to dey post nonsense? Don't be tired o because I'm not done with your family.

Next time you see my moniker, you will run kitikiti
Re: Labor Party Is Movement by MrFourSHIRTS: 5:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Acidosis:

Like your father's sexual issues, it took me 1 minute.

You don tire to dey post nonsense? Don't be tired o because I'm not done with your family.

Next time you see my moniker, you will run kitikiti

Mugu

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria and Nigerians Need To Evolve Beyond TRIBE To Develop Rapidly / It's Winning By Crooks Still Called Winning? The Case Of Tinubu / BREAKING: “I Never Told Emefiele, Malami To Disobey Supreme Court” – Buhari Make

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.