Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

What You Need To Know About Election Run-off - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What You Need To Know About Election Run-off (18346 Views)

Tinubu Will Win Highest Votes, Might Have Run-Off With Obi - SBM Intelligence / Thisday 2023 Election Centre: Why Presidential Run Off Is Increasingly Likely / Femi Taiwo Responds To Reno Omokri's Allegation About Election Results Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Levels2(f): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2023
ybalogs:
Everyone,Please exercise your civic right and stay safe. Remember Atiku, Tinubu and Obi all dine on the same table. So there's no need fighting if your candidate doesn't win

May you live long in life in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by lendahand(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Insightful
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by ifeelgood: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2023
God has chosen AA.
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Ecomfreecourse: 8:51am On Feb 25, 2023
It's well, I believe there is a new Nigeria after today.

Get YouTube 1k views for just $3

Check my profile
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by puremaker7(m): 8:51am On Feb 25, 2023
It sure me say, Buhari no go vote for apc
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Mustaphaarome: 8:52am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Malory post=121209986][/quote]

Then asiwaju is the next president
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by peacettw: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
I can see some candidates are getting ready for plan Bs and Cs
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by MartinsD12(m): 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
braveboy64:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/2/21/all-you-need-to-know-about-nigeria-2023-election
No need for Run off obi will shock everyone today including all those doubting Thomas's, this is a divine project from God , obi is winning majority of obident since one week have been coming home , I have never witness this type of voter interest on our people before
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by perrychemical: 8:53am On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=Malory post=121209986][/quote]

Whoever thinks of run off in this election does not know how presidential election plays out in Nigeria. I do not see election going into run off.
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by BuharisBoy: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2023
20 like or I vote APC
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by JagabanBorgu: 8:54am On Feb 25, 2023
HRprof:
While Voting remember the following
1. Enugu massacre .
2. Lekki tollgate massacre.
3.Owo massacre.
4.Train attacks.
5. 8 months ASUU strike.
6. Deborah's lynching.
7. Hidden COVID-19 palliative.
8. Fuel scarcity.
9. 750 naira to 1 dollar.
10. Fake Bishops.
11. Snakes swallowing money.
12. Burning of churches.
13. You now use naira to by naira.

You either vote for a new Nigeria or continue in your pain.
We are still looking for that new Anambra someone promised years ago, he left it and ran to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Bamorawq5: 8:55am On Feb 25, 2023
Hhugggvhcccvg

Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Curious345: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Obi will come 🫴 1st

Atiku will come 🫴 2nd.

But none will have the required numbers to be declared winner .
Tinubu will stepdown for obi - Rabiu who is Fulani will stepdown for Atiku ..

Obi will win
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Curious345: 8:56am On Feb 25, 2023
The run off is set between obi and Atiku ..

North and South ⬇️
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by professore(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2023
Nice
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Tflex01: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2023
braveboy64:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/2/21/all-you-need-to-know-about-nigeria-2023-election

That second criteria will definitely make Tinubu qualify in case there is a runoff... (I hope Tinubu wins on first ballot).

Tinubu is the only candidate that is sure of 25% spread in 24 states.
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Tayorshd2(m): 8:58am On Feb 25, 2023
U be mumu is know nothing about governance

Is this d first time scenes will happen ??

Or why using that to sabotage APC victory

HRprof:
1. Enugu massacre .
3.Owo massacre.
4.Train attacks.
5. 8 months ASUU strike.
6. Deborah's lynching.
8. Fuel scarcity.
10. Fake Bishops.
12. Burning of churches.

Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Tflex01: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2023
Curious345:
Obi will come 🫴 1st

Atiku will come 🫴 2nd.

But none will have the required numbers to be declared winner .
Tinubu will stepdown for obi - Rabiu who is Fulani will stepdown for Atiku ..

Obi will win

Since you all said you will rather have Atiku if Obi doesn't win, I hope Tinubu merge with Atiku instead.

God forbid Obi.
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by AZControversial(m): 9:00am On Feb 25, 2023
HRprof:
1. Enugu massacre .
3.Owo massacre.
4.Train attacks.
5. 8 months ASUU strike.
6. Deborah's lynching.
8. Fuel scarcity.
10. Fake Bishops.
12. Burning of churches.

Thanks for the gentle reminder. Well said.
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by warizi: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Good to know

Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Curious345: 9:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Tflex01:

Since you all said you will rather have Atiku if Obi doesn't win, I hope Tinubu merge with Atiku instead.

God forbid Obi.
more explanation is kindly requested
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Coder2Client(m): 9:01am On Feb 25, 2023
Kadara Ahmed has explained in detail how it works in Arise TV
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Coder2Client(m): 9:02am On Feb 25, 2023
Kadira Ahmed has explained in detail how it works in Arise TV
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by Yungmil: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2023
The moment we have been waiting for is here

Let's use it wisely
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by moneyissweet(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2023
You still never get sense abi?

I will come back to you in the evening.

Una think say politics is all about looting and sharing of money.

Today na today.

Parachoko:
There will be no runoff

Asiwaju will win comfortably

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2023
There will be no runoff

Asiwaju will win comfortably

On Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Senator Kashim Shettima Mandate I Stand Gidigba

1 Like

Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by winterfell007(m): 9:04am On Feb 25, 2023
BuharisBoy:
20 like or I vote APC
Vote your APC in peace and leave us alone to vote our conscience
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by ejimatic: 9:10am On Feb 25, 2023
Malory:
No need for run off. Obi will win with landslide at the first ballot. Nigerians have decided.
. Who are the Nigerians that decided? This is a sweepy statement.It is the IGBOS who have decided to take Obi as their president. grin grin grin
Re: What You Need To Know About Election Run-off by babaijebue(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Nothing will stop Jagaban from winning today's presidential election. Go and mark it somewhere. Jagaban is coming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Will Eradicate Boko-Haram In A Month - Akande / Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy / Nigerians Rate Buhari High On Economy And Governance - Leadership Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.