Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,174 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments (17831 Views)

Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / Jide Sanwoolu And Adebayo Adelabu Strike A Pose With Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by MartinCorridon: 8:57am On Feb 25, 2023
The keys to victory

1. Naturally intelligent, master strategist and tactician, political savvy.

2. Mentorship under MKO Abiola.

3. Political philanthropy, ability to work with even his perceived enemies for a common cause e.g. Saraki and Buhari.

4. Played a prominent role in uprooting an incumbent President (GEJ) and installing a President and Vice President.

5. Very adept in fishing out traitors e.g. Saraki, Obaseki.

6. Very smart to ALWAYS see the bigger picture. He ignores the trivial matters. Dino Melaye and Bukola Saraki insulted him many times, he ignored them and hit them where it hurt the most - at home. Made them politically irrelevant.

7. Fearless unlike Atiku who retracted the tweet condemning Deborah's lynching or Peter Obi who ran from PDP Primaries even before the battle started.

8. Certified warrior. He confronted OBJ as President and survived (very few ever did). He confronted the so-called Cabal twice with EMILOKAN and predicting chaos & anarchy with the fuel crisis & cash shortage even before the effects manifested.

9. Uncanny ability to form alliances and incredible negotiation skills. El Rufai, Akeredolu and Fayemi have ALL insulted him publicly. He NEVER responded once. When the time came, they all bowed and showed their unflinching loyalty. How did he do it?

10. Who beats the President + Vice President + Senate President + Party Chairman COMBINED? Some claim he bought the votes. Do you have an idea what Governors get as security votes monthly?

Ladies & Gentlemen.... allow me to introduce the next President of Nigeria - Asiwaju Jagaban, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Martin Corridon, a seasoned political analyst writes from Princeton, USA cool

172 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by MartinCorridon: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2023
cool

Honourable mentions -

* Fragmentation in enemy camp - PDP split in several parts; G5, Kwankwaso, Atiku and Obi.

* False flag operations - tanks were sent to Lagos, EFCC went to Tinubu's polling unit in Alausa wink

"We conducted fair elections, prevented rigging even by the APC candidate" This will legitimize the rigging that will STILL HAPPEN.

I wouldn't explain further. Your eyes go clear very soon

grin

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by MartinCorridon: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2023
This post was inspired by Biggie Smalls' 10 Crack Commandments.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by chatinent: 9:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Tor, I bin know that you cannot be in Nigeria and write this rubbish.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Finestgurlie(f): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:
This post was inspired by Biggie Small's 10 Crack Commandments.
I'm watching you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by MartinCorridon: 9:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Finestgurlie:
I'm watching you

IsahAbubakar alias the Canceller. You are welcome. Why dem sack lalastiklala, the guy that loves banning Yoruba guys grin

PS - I put Princeton to add legitimacy to my post. Mio de be ri grin grin grin My guy Iceberg3 alias Justiceleague1. Where are you at ?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Herkim(m): 9:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Bat is the next Nigeria president, insha Allah

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by MartinCorridon: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2023
Nwaezeudo:
His Chicago drug deal is missing. You should have added it! Paid Mf!

Yes Nwaezeudo. I am a MF. The M here is your mother. And yes I am merciless with her despite the payments. grin

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by MartinCorridon: 9:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Seun, NLFPMOD.

Put to first page when Baba wins grin

I want you readers to come back and pay homage when Tinubu is announced.

MODs you must put this thread again on FP on Monday for young ones to learn politics.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by theophorus(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Well done OP but then I think this is just a Summary on that Enigma.

If He wins the Presidency, He sure deserves it.

It's actually a lesson to Us all that; we should...

1. Lift/help others up.
2. Dont give attention to unnecessary things.
3. Look out for the Best men to appoint.
4. Build your team.
5. Be ready to Sacrifice and let go some things.
6. Ensure everyone who comes in personal contact with you have a good memory of you.
7. Let go of irrelevancies.

The lessons are huge and much each person should just learn.

#God Bless Nigeria.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by ATEAMS: 10:05am On Feb 25, 2023
How do you know someone is for you? They bring peace you haven't found anywhere else. They support your effort. They water your growth.

10 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Cryomancer: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Road to victory Defeat...

This delusions of all these urchins will come to an end today.

Rare pictures of Tinubu in the situation room with APC members after his defeat today

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Winters23: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
grin

Laughable. See below:

1) have no strong hold outside sw
2) will lose 70% of Christian votes
3) will share Muslim votes with Atiku & kwakwanso
4) no clear path to victory
5) hugely rely on voter aparty
6) banking on vote buying

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Earthquakes: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Road to Iragbaji my brother..

Vote Peter Obi..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by wolesmile(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR)
President, Commander-In-Chief of The Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Victory is certain.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by ednut1(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
🤡🤡🤣🤣. I be yoruba but he will come third. Should have respected himself and supported a younger candidate.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by saasala(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
Victory for BAT

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Nwaezeudo: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2023
His Chicago drug deal is missing. You should have added it! Paid Mf!

Obi is Coming

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by NSNA: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
BAT is the best option.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Aify147(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
People will be shocked today.. history will be made. Obi is the next president

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by callmevirus(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku has voted
Peter Obi has voted
Please when will Tinubu cast his vote and where?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by money121(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Moh247: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
cool
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by undisputedKOC: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
President Tinubu will be the greatest president in the history of Nigeria.

Any worthless Igbo IPOB terrorists, miscreants and criminals found disturbing public peace after Tinubu is declared election winner tomorrow will be sent on a first class trip straight to Hell undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Sholaco: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Great 👍🤣
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by DMerciful(m): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Where is Tinupoo?

2 Likes

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Offpoint1: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Dreamer
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Menclothing: 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Nice write up

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by Finestgurlie(f): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2023
Moh247:
cool
shatap
Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu - The Road To Victory - The Ten Commandments by azpekuliar: 10:08am On Feb 25, 2023
This one still dey campaign wey people don dey PU dey vote. Who you wan convince at this time?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Achor Prince: Councillor Representing Wike's Ward Resigns, Backs Fubara / Happy Birthday Your Excellency, Atiku Abubakar (turaki Adamawa) / Buhari Presidency Releases Looted Funds To APC Candidates – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.