Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,295 members, 7,860,713 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded (3540 Views)

Scanty Stadium At Lagos Independence Rally As Obidients Storm Streets - Daily T / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by ahiboilandgas: 9:09am On Feb 25, 2023
I don't understand why all the shown polling unit in south is scanty . Apapa GRA empty , ikoyi near tinibu house scanty. While All the polling unit in North is like a Market . Southern Nigeria galvanize yourself and come out and vote. Don't be self centre , don't allow Northern Nigeria dictate political leadership.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by SeeItSayIt: 9:11am On Feb 25, 2023
Is good pointing this out but note, it's still early even INEC officials are yet to take their positions in many polling units across Nigeria.

Let's exercise patience & remain optimistic, especially the sane Nigerians & electorates.

Nigeria shall be great again

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by ChangetheChange: 9:12am On Feb 25, 2023
Massive turnout again of voters in the North, yet southern are refusing to come out to votes as usual and will complain for another 4 years

1 Like

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by inoki247: 9:14am On Feb 25, 2023
Lol na my own polling unit worst pass I Neva see bird na only me and party agent dey I dey suspect na only me dem allocate the place give....

When I was telling people that the turn out will be low dem dey come for my head that time as Change na today we go confirm am....

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by Flathead8: 9:18am On Feb 25, 2023
😂🤣😂🤣😂
inoki247:
Lol na my own polling unit worst pass I Neva see bird na only me and party agent dey I dey suspect na only me dem allocate the place give....

When I was telling people that the turn out will be low dem dey come for my head that time as Change na today we go confirm am....
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by HeartlessMan: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2023
The average Southern man is a coward while the average Northerner is ready to die for a cause.

Cowards make a lot of noise, real killers are silent.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by ahiboilandgas: 9:26am On Feb 25, 2023
ChangetheChange:
Massive turnout again of voters in the North, yet southern are refusing to come out to votes as usual and will complain for another 4 years
I just can't underatnd keep ranting come and vote you dey house! Just a day .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by ChangetheChange: 9:27am On Feb 25, 2023
HeartlessMan:
The average Southern man is a coward while the average Northerner is ready to die for a cause.

grin grin grin
Southern youths that have been shouting Obi for President, are busy playing football, while Northern youths are already on the queue waiting to votes

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by ahiboilandgas: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2023
Southern Nigerians please I dey beg una kindly come out to vote! Vote you choice. This you national duty for a better society . Don't be to individualist don't be self centre .You can build roads and other you still need good leaders.
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by drlateef: 9:32am On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
I don't understand why all the shown polling unit in south is scanty . Apapa GRA empty , ikoyi near tinibu house scanty. While All the polling unit in North is like a Market . Southern Nigeria galvanize yourself and come out and vote. Don't be self centre , don't allow Northern Nigeria dictate political leadership.

Northerners don’t joke with election. They take it as a compulsory duty. That’s why Obi should be preparing a Failure Speech by now.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by nedu666: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2023
Are you surprised? Inec officials are already at polling booth in the north while in the south they are still sorting material at inec office.

In the north, it easy to collect pvc that's why u neva hear of pvc thrown in the forest. In the south pvc are found in forest, canteen, gutter etc

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by Stanleyucee(m): 9:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Is too early calm down there will be a high turn out of voters be prepared to vote for Peter OBi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by amnesty7: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Most of them have already voted in the online polls, and Obi don win those polls.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by Kemistri4(m): 9:39am On Feb 25, 2023
drlateef:

Northerners don’t joke with election. They take it as a compulsory duty. That’s why Obi should be preparing a Failure Speech by now.

They telling you the polling units in Tinubu's Lagos including the one where near his house are scanty, and you're mentioning Peter Obi in faraway Agulu

Have some sense

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by jerryforgood: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Stop this nonsense early lies.
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by wdacharley(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Southerners come out and vote..it's just a day that will determine the next 4 years of ur life
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
We are here waiting at Enugu. No INEC Official seen

1 Like

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by Rebelutionary: 9:56am On Feb 25, 2023
nedu666:
Are you surprised? Inec officials are already at polling booth in the north while in the south they are still sorting material at inec office.

In the north, it easy to collect pvc that's why u neva hear of pvc thrown in the forest. In the south pvc are found in forest, canteen, gutter etc
What you said might seem to make sense but when you know that this isn't new! I conducted el3ctions in Rivers State during Jonathan time and we were begging people to come and vote and its from "abegi who election help" to "dem no give me money" to "i dey go farm"...so what you opinied is watery! I am watching NTA now and the agents haven't arrived at a polling unit in Maiduguri and electorates have been there since 7:30!
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by luvmijeje(f): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2023
This is why political structure is important and why it is important to have politicians with structures on your side.

It will take a gun on the head of most Southerners for them to vote. Majority of those who have no immediate stake in the election won't come out.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2023
inoki247:

grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by OmoFiditi: 10:27am On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

Have you agreed to be ObiDient yet? Thiefnubuu is losing today by God's grace. He will not be allowed near our treasury. Laye!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by HardMirror(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2023
HeartlessMan:

wisdom!
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by Karlifate: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2023
inoki247:

LMAO! grin

"One will chase a thousand..."

Maybe your one vote represent a thousand grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by Ahmed0336(m): 10:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Lol. Wailing will start in two day that would last another 4 years.

Make una dey play grin
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by David160(m): 10:48am On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

Enugu units are full.

Almost 700 people waiting to vote in unec
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by Jeferious: 10:55am On Feb 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

We are here waiting at Enugu. No INEC Official seen
Have you understood the "structure" now? grin grin grin

The way the Northerners do their things low-key, and still get things done, should be studied by you "educated" ones. Everything no be noise
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by Idiko1: 10:58am On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:

Lack of PVC availability!!!!
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by SlavaUkraini: 11:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Power must remain in the North until further notice
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2023
grin Simon Ekpa grin

Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by Houseontherock1: 11:05am On Feb 25, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
No wahala
Re: Why Are Polling Units In The South Scanty While North Full And Crowded by ahiboilandgas: 11:08am On Feb 25, 2023
David160:

Enugu units are full.

Almost 700 people waiting to vote in unec
700 or 7000

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST IN: Pastor Shot Dead, Worshippers Abducted As Gunmen Invade Ogun Church / Are Bachelor @ 53 Wants To Be Edo Governor; Our Girls And Women Are Not Safe / Akala Hurriedly Withdrew N3b In Five Days – Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.