Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,377 members, 7,861,043 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym (15634 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC / INEC Sensitive Electoral Materials Land In Lagos [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by francotunsco: 1:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
The driver must be an agent of JGBN ABI? Una neva see anything. The cash crunch will definitely leave its wicked toll on our much needed election. O ma she oo...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by DMCA: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
triple996:
NA dem grin
Yam leggers association has done it again grin

I am very impressed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by crackhouse(m): 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
No issue . We move
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 25, 2023

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by duro4chang(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
They have started blaming Tinubu for this. Naija!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Mrvictorwrite(m): 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
Y'all should stay safe, if you like, be the thug they will use to thwart this election probably because of rice and 5k, remember that if you drop dead immediately, they won't give your family any condolence visit.

Stay safe y'all ✌️
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by livinbygrace: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
oh No!!OBI is getting 300 million votes in Enugun

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Godfullsam(m): 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bonapart:
They plan plan to frustrate south East. If you still support APC after all these, then you don't deserve to have peace and good things in your life

You mean those bus drivers who refused to convey election materials to polling unit because they have not received alerts are APC members sent by Tinubu to frustrate elections in South east?

Interesting..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by nameo: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Faber:

My Polling Unit at Idaw River Primary School, Enugu South, over 700 people; no INEC officials, no Electoral materials...

@INECNigeria, disenfranchising us

Stay there plzz

They will come
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
Aremwayne:
This picture was taken in Nigeria.

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by livinbygrace: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Godfullsam:

You mean those bus drivers who refused to convey election materials to polling unit because they have not received alerts are APC members sent by Tinubu to frustrate elections in South east?

Interesting..

Na so dey talk say Simon Ekpa ,the y have been obeying all this while is working for Tinubu.Abeg leave this people

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by nothingspoil70: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
When we told them Emefiele and Buharis plan will backfire they asked us to shut up.

Now that the plan is working against them I hope they will still carry on kissing Buhari.

Sense less zombidients
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by fineboynl(m): 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Anything a black man touches always get kleg.

New heaven secondary school enugu we are yet to see presidential election material
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Bamorawq5: 1:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
Tt

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Heavensent01(m): 1:24pm On Feb 25, 2023
the truth this naira redesign affected inec in logistics movement, we told these fools but they're crying of vote buying

naira redesign can never stop vote buying, only financial crimes commission can

inec preparation in this election had a poor outing but I blame it more on their logistic dept

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Goodlady(f): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bonapart:
They plan plan to frustrate south East. If you still support APC after all these, then you don't deserve to have peace and good things in your life
Is this fault of APC too?

3 Likes

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Buliwyf: 1:28pm On Feb 25, 2023
undisputedKOC:
The South East will always be the poverty capital in the South. Poverty and Greed has finished them in the South East to the point they don't even trust cashless payments.

Why are they even paying these poor wretched fools anyways? I thought the Nairaland IPOB terrorists said the love for Obi in their region is organic, so why can't these fools sacrifice for Obi to get votes? undecided

God continue to bless the Ijaw nation. The prosperity of Ijaw land will boom exponentially with Tinubu presidency. Ijaw people will shine brighter than diamonds.

The voting has started already. Idiotic animals like you should stop claiming other tribes just to cause strife, you shameless bastard. You outed yourself as a cheap fool the moment you started screaming that Ijaw will boom under Tinubu. You are still learning how to do propaganda. Leave Ijaw people out of your foolishness.
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by sylve11: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
sat70:
You dey follow Igbo man joke with money. Lol

grin grin cool
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by OmoFiditi: 1:31pm On Feb 25, 2023
ObiDients should volunteer their cars and carry those materials. Allow the efulefus to keep waiting for payment when their own future and the future is at stake.

Voting must go on, even if it till 12am at midnight.
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Redhot0007: 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is propaganda.
There is a deliberate mass disenfranchisement across the South East. Who is doing this? How will the INEC summon the courage to announce the election results with what is going on in the East. INEC chairman, what the hell is going on?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Wickedfacts: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
fineboynl:
Anything a black man touches always get kleg.

New heaven secondary school enugu we are yet to see presidential election material

We are the structure

Shebi you were supporting the cashless policy madness?

Open your mouth recklessly and see if I won't ask soldiers use gun and scatter your teeth. Ewu.

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Slynation(m): 1:34pm On Feb 25, 2023
oshozondii:

https://dailynigerian.com/commercial-bus-drivers-enugu/
which kind lie be this naw... grin grin The pictures are showing Asian forces...Yet one useless mod pushed to FP
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Menclothing: 1:37pm On Feb 25, 2023
No outsider can kill you if insider no kill u
Greed
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Komu1048(m): 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bonapart:

U don smoke cow dung again
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by MartinCorridon: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Igbos will sell their mothers for money.

Let them dump the PVCs
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Them no dey give shishi but they are the most recorded fraudulent group of people in Nigeria. Foolish people. Liars and arrogant bastards
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Wickedfacts: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:
ObiDients should volunteer their cars and carry those materials. Allow the efulefus to keep waiting for payment when their own future and the future is at stake.

Voting must go on, even if it till 12am at midnight.

Why you no use your own car?

And you can't vote till 12 midnight. That's one of the reasons they removed Adeleke. The Electoral guidelines prescribes when voting ends. I don't know why you Obidients are so senseless.
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by OmoFiditi: 1:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Why you no use your own car?

And you can't vote till 12 midnight. That's one of the reasons they removed Adeleke. I don't know why you Obidients are so senseless.

I am in Kwara, if I am in Enugu, I will volunteer my car without thinking twice.
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
This Inec is the most disorganised institution in the world. Can you imagine with all the funds to Inec . They can not have official bus to deliver electoral material. I’m so disappointed with this level of incompetence

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by HardMirror(m): 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Redhot0007:
This is propaganda.
There is a deliberate mass disenfranchisement across the South East. Who is doing this? How will the INEC summon the courage to announce the election results with what is going on in the East. INEC chairman, what the hell is going on?
will you shut up! Are you the only tribe in nigeria? Always playing victim. Show me prove that materials have not gotten to your pu. Noise makers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Wickedfacts: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

I am in Kwara, if I am in Enugu, I will volunteer my car without thinking twice.

Okay.
But remember when Tinubu warned of the consequences of the foolish Naira redesign, you were among those insulting him. Hope your eyes don clear?

Tinubu is winning in Kwara though.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by mukthar2000(m): 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
We no dey give chichi

You better send ur account number to Asiha Yusuf to receive ur own stipend.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Council Of State Confirms Igp’s Appointment / Video Link Of Former Zamfara State Commissioner Sextape / Reps Urge Automatic Jobs For First Class Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.