Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym (15635 Views)

Court Orders INEC To Allow PDP, Atiku Access All Electoral Materials / INEC Mistakenly Took Kebbi’s Electoral Materials To Kaduna - REC / INEC Sensitive Electoral Materials Land In Lagos [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Keegan: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
This shows that MC Oluomo and his gang are 1000% reasonable and yusful than average igbo transporter. Shame to ego worshipers.

1 Like

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by OmoFiditi: 1:45pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Why you no use your own car?

And you can't vote till 12 midnight. That's one of the reasons they removed Adeleke. The Electoral guidelines prescribes when voting ends. I don't know why you Obidients are so senseless.

It's a matter of law, if election materials do not arrive on time and voters are on still queue for accreditation at 2pm, voting continues. It is not an issue of overvoting, as the number of votes will still tally with the number of accredited voters.

La eyin re, ko riran. Open your teeth and use it to see, if your eyes are useless. Goodluck with that .Eleribu!
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Thedon22: 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
Shebi, they were the ones supporting Emefieles nonsense policy. Transfers have been terribly unreliable since the policy started. Talk of scoring an own goal. Hope it doesnt affect APC controlled areas in Enugu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Wickedfacts: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obim555:
This Inec is the most disorganised institution in the world. Can you imagine with all the funds to Inec . They can not have official bus to deliver electoral material. I’m so disappointed with this level of incompetence

INEC doesn't have enough vehicles. You need at least 100k vehicles to successfully move personnel and materials. In my PU, it was Road Safety pickup that carried corpers and election materials.

When INEC wanted to engage NURTW, you guys said no. Na una sabi o. E no concern me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by shegra58: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bonapart:
They plan plan to frustrate south East. If you still support APC after all these, then you don't deserve to have peace and good things in your life
grin grin una do dey course it's too early for that mumu vote your candidate make I vote my candidate if you believe in your obi why are u coursing people? Come to south west we don dey show obi shege pro max already tongue

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by hotspec(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by maasoap(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
[s][/s]
Bonapart:
They plan plan to frustrate south East. If you still support APC after all these, then you don't deserve to have peace and good things in your life

Mumu. No be u Zombiedients carry cashless policy on your heads like traffic gala? Now, your illiterate drivers won't cooperate with cashless policy and you're still screaming marginalisation like always.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Oches4me(m): 1:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
inoki247:
Eh eh I just pray dere people don't cry disenfranchisement....

One person don japa with money.....

Na we dey du oursef person don use him greediness carry money run ...
IGBO terrorist again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by maasoap(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obim555:
This Inec is the most disorganised institution in the world. Can you imagine with all the funds to Inec . They can not have official bus to deliver electoral material. I’m so disappointed with this level of incompetence

How many buses do you want INEC to buy just to move electoral materials and personnel? INEC will need over 500 buses in my state alone! Is that cost wise? You don't know what you are saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Wickedfacts: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
OmoFiditi:

It's a matter of law, if election materials do not arrive on time and voters are on still queue for accreditation at 2pm, voting continues. It is not an issue of overvoting, as the number of votes will still tally with the number of accredited voters.

La eyin re, ko riran. Open your teeth and use it to see, if your eyes are useless. Goodluck with that .Eleribu!

You are a stupid blockhead and I don't expect you to understand what is going on.
Accreditation and voting materials arrive together. Once time for voting is over and you continue to vote, your PU will be cancelled.
Cast a single vote after the stipulated time and see what becomes of you unfortunate fools.
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Wickedfacts: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2023
maasoap:

How buses do you want INEC to buy just to electoral materials and personnel? INEC will need over 500 buses in my state alone! You don't know what you are saying.

He's an ignorant fool.
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by OmoFiditi: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You are a stupid blockhead and I don't expect you to understand what is going on.
Accreditation and voting materials arrive together. Once time for voting is over and you continue to vote, your PU will be cancelled.
Cast a single vote after the stipulated time and see what becomes of you unfortunate fools.

Voting materials are still on transit to Osisioma LGA, Abia and the voters have sworn to wait for as long as it takes. You cannot disenfranchize them with your time limit.

They will vote, it will be counted appropriately and you can gnash your teeth going forward.
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by maasoap(m): 2:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wickedfacts:

I don't know who you voted for but you don't know what you are saying.
By two 2.30pm, all people on the queue will be allowed to vote. Voting stops only where no more voters on the queue by 2.30pm.
This is 2pm, I'm yet to vote in front of my family house.
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by Sleekfingers: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2023
oshozondii:

https://dailynigerian.com/commercial-bus-drivers-enugu/

Stupid people..always posting fake news.....

Where are the useless moderators on this forum? Na to dey ban people Dem Sabi.....

Bunch of stupid people
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by NezzyMike: 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jack500:
Ki ki ki 😆😆

If Peter obi win this election, make I know weitin cause am.

Any ipob fools that shout Biafra or death by tomorrow should be shot at sight.

Just imagine how you sold your future cus of tribal sentiments!
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by goodheart01: 5:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
Normally, if Pandora did well as a Governor in Anambra, they would be willing to work for free..

Mugu! Muntula! And u didn’t see the fake photo attached to know it’s fake news abi?
Re: Commercial Bus Drivers In Enugu Refuse To Carry Electoral Materials Over Nonpaym by bigcasava1(m): 6:44am On Feb 26, 2023
This Enugu people self i tire for una mentality. If it was to be in north or southwest they will transport the material for free to make sure nothing jeopardize their own victory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole / PDP Leaders Angry Over Jonathan’s Silence As Crisis Rocks Party / President Buhari: I predicted April 2015 white imperialists will poison him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.