Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,746 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

To All My Igbo Brothers Out Here⚠️ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To All My Igbo Brothers Out Here⚠️ (785 Views)

Are My Igbo Sister's That Wild? / Nairalanders! Please Suggest A Good Pet Name I Can Call My Igbo Boyfriend. / My Igbo CouSin just came to SPenD the niGht. Do I isleepwith him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To All My Igbo Brothers Out Here⚠️ by SeyiFargo(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2023
I can proudly say that LP won 65% of my Lga.. It's very obvious that trouble is looming, cus my compound is full of APC urchins and while they were having a meeting after the election this evening I overheard them talking about reselling all the Igbo landed property back to them(Igbo) and anyone familiar with Ajegunle would know of a bastard Yoruba man named Kaka(a political thug) and he's also the CSO of ajeromi ifelodun saying of going full on any Igbo that doesn't comply with their plan.
To my advise y'all should get a competent lawyer cus it's about to get bloody here.
President PO all the way💙💯
I'm a Yoruba guy tho.

9 Likes

Re: To All My Igbo Brothers Out Here⚠️ by SeyiFargo(m): 7:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
PdApc are both feeling the heat.
Dem no see am, all of them are hot headed RN...
Make I go open my Caucasian dog down.
Anybody wey come go collect

1 Like

Re: To All My Igbo Brothers Out Here⚠️ by Qatar2022: 12:30am On Feb 26, 2023
My brother sleep they are dogs that bark but don't bit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This? / The Stone Of Destiny Has Been Sent To London For The Coronation Tomorrow / A Constant Pervasive Urge & Desire, To Experience Intimacy With Different Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.