Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate (37502 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Road Walk For Tinubu, Other APC Candidates In Auchi (Video) / Tony Kabaka Sings 'Emilokan' With Tinubu & Other Supporters (Vid) / Dogara Delivers Polling Units In Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Menclothing: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Results are in
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Ritchiee: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
Lol. Can't wait for the winner to be declared. All the propaganda, trolling, and all sort of silly insults will at least come to an end.

We shall all be here to laugh at those who are excellent with their uncultured attitude.
Your vote, your choice!
I tell you.Maybe they will swallow their insults and congratulate Tinubu,the president elect.The man with the midas touch. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Throwback: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Ashiwaju of corruption mumu just call Peter obi and concede defeat to Peter obi angry

Why are you begging for victory that you have not won?

4 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Emola12(m): 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jones4190:
Tinubu is ahead of them.
No polling unit were tinubu no the come first or second
what of ABUJA Just dey play
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Rebuke: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
Still
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Jack500: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
A
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Doyou2019: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
emmyw:
Some People Are Still Voting APC!!! angry

Are these people crazy or what
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Walter90: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Are you one of the INEC official or the thug of Apc?
Not only bulaba winning all the units.
Be calming down bros
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Jack500: 9:01pm On Feb 25, 2023
Emola12:
what of ABUJA Just dey play

Even in that Abuja, APC still come second behind LP, PDP is third
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Jones4190(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
Investorozay:

lol in ABJ and many southern / NC states he no see top 3 and zero votes choke
Tinubu is winning Benue, which north central zone you are referring? tinubu is winning kogi, Benue and Niger, he will win or come second in platue and nassarawa

3 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by doctore212(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president in Jesus name Amen sad

A bottle of Hydrochloric acid na 1k5.

I go donate two bottles for you. Amu nkita
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Emola12(m): 9:03pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jack500:

Even in that Abuja, APC still come second behind LP, PDP is third
with 6votes? Twufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Illegal1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
Make una take am easy with space booking ooh...
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by wwe11: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOES NOT EXIST

By the Mercy of God and the Help of God upon this nation Nigeria, come 29th May 2023, Peter Obi shall be sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...... All to the Glory of God

Declarations Concerning the Rescue of Nigeria
The reign of terror is over in Nigeria – Ezk. 34:25
The reign of oppression is over in Nigeria – Psa. 12:5
The reign of wickedness is over in Nigeria – Psa. 11:5-7
The reign of insecurity is over in Nigeria – Psa. 7:11-16
And whosoever will not let go must go down for this nation to go forward – Isa. 54:15/ Isa. 8:8-10

Declaration Concerning Peace and Prosperity of Nigeria
The peace of God shall reign in Nigeria – Job. 34:29
There shall be no more bloodshed in Nigeria – Isa. 49:24-26
Hypocrites shall no more reign in Nigeria – Job 34:30
Nigeria shall not be destroyed – Gen. 18:26
We shall not see war in Nigeria – Isa. 60:18
The destiny of our great nation Nigeria shall be gloriously restored – Joe. 2:25-26

Declarations Concerning the Church of Christ in Nigeria
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is indestructible – Mt. 21: 41- 44
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is unstoppable – Mt. 16:18
The Church of Christ in Nigeria is unmolest-able – Ps. 105: 13-15
The Church of Christ in Nigeria shall continue to grow and expand – Mt. 16:18
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by uniquetechng: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2023
princejohnard:
Abuja is traditional PDP base just like SE. Tinubu is winning kwara, Benue and Kogi in NC ..

Tinubu is not winning Benue , where did you get that from ? Go to Twitter to see real results.
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by DispatcherLagos: 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
princejohnard:
Abuja is traditional PDP base just like SE. Tinubu is winning kwara, Benue and Kogi in NC ..

Which Benue are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by iyatrustee(f): 9:05pm On Feb 25, 2023
doctore212:
Guys my neighbor na stunch TInubu supporter.

The guy go carry two olosho since last night and talk say TInubu go win. As him dey hear result him do beat one to stupor.

Police do even dey involve

Easy on the lies abeg.

Anybody that has followed elections in Nigeria before knows that the real picture becomes clearer from Sunday evening when a few states would have collated their results.
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by GeneralPula: 9:07pm On Feb 25, 2023
doctore212:
Guys my neighbor na stunch TInubu supporter.

The guy go carry two olosho since last night and talk say TInubu go win. As him dey hear result him do beat one to stupor.

Police do even dey involve
Your neighbor?

Just yesterday, you said you were in Jigawa to vote Kwankwaso. Then you’re with Olosho. Then You said if she fvkks you well, you’ll vote Obi. So you live in Ekiti and your poling unit is in Jigawa grin

Make una continue..

2 Likes

Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Googledotcom: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Unit 2 Rumuodomaya, Rivers state
AA: 1
PDP: 7
Sdp; 1
Apga: 1
APC: 20
LP: 228
Void: 22
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by bigdammyj: 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2023
Noted.
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Investorozay: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
Jones4190:

Tinubu is winning Benue, which north central zone you are referring? tinubu is winning kogi, Benue and Niger, he will win or come second in platue and nassarawa

which benue?
lol
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Investorozay: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Which Benue are you talking about?

the one in oshodi he meant
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Owaincouncil: 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
This is a great result. But with the look of things, Peter Obi will win convincingly in 15 states or more and get more than 30% required by law in at least 14 states.

In summary, states to be won convincingly by PO are Lagos, Delta, Edo, Balyesa, River, Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Ebonyi, Imo, Anambra, Abia, Benue, Plateau, FCT= 15

He will get at least 30% or more from the following states. Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, kwara, nassarawa, Kogi, Niger, Tarawa, Kaduna, Yobe, Borno, Bauchi & Ekiti.
Congratulations to President Peter Obi.
Thank God, I didn't waste my vote.
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by GeneralPula: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
Googledotcom:
Unit 2 Rumuodomaya, Rivers state
AA: 1
PDP: 7
Sdp; 1
Apga: 1
APC: 20
LP: 228
Void: 22
Una no gree post inec original results..

Una just dey manufacture results..
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by altteemy: 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I pray Peter Obi never becomes president in Jesus name Amen sad
I thought you wanted to change your religion to a better one.

...?

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Googledotcom: 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
GeneralPula:

Una no gree post inec original results..

Una just dey manufacture results..
That's my polling unit. No need for arguments, go and verify. Even the senate and House of rep that we don't know their names, labour party won it above 170 each.
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Ofolete: 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2023
magzey:
How many did IPOB people party got? grin
When they bury Tinubu politically Ipob will also be burried

1 Like

Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Thegamingorca(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
ecolime:
My own be say, LASG should station an ambulance inside Tinubu's compound.

We still need him around so the younger generation can learn a few things from his story.

Sanwo olu is also going out next lol anyone associated with tinubu should start parking grin
Re: Oyebanji Delivers Polling Unit For Tinubu, Other APC Candidate by Ken4Christ: 9:29pm On Feb 25, 2023
Felixamos:

Presidential Election here at my poling unit:
LP- 108
APC- 5
Pdp- 1
Void- 6

We move✊🏿!

Please, always include the state and LGA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Buhari, Forget Pride And Go To Anambra For Knowledge" - Ben Bruce / Abiy Ahmed Drives Buhari On Arrival In Addis Ababa / 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.