Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin (5774 Views)

2023: Buhari Delivered His Promise On Credible Polls – Lai Mohammed / Peter Obi Clears Amuwo-odofin Lagos With Wide Margin - Punch / Orji Uzor Kalu Wins His Polling Unit For APC With Wide Margin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by careerexplorers: 8:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
Lekki Axis

APC: 33
PDP: 6
Lp: 456

More details shortly

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by jetoraphy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Obi all the way

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Bluntguy: 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
God bless Mr. Macaroni. He is a true Nigerian.
Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Urheadmaster(m): 8:44pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mr. Macaroni is a blessing to his generation

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Ance4Liverpool: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2023
He is a reasonable Yoruba Man.
Peter Obi all the way

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by basilo102: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2023
Annihilation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:14pm On Feb 25, 2023
careerexplorers:
Lekki Axis

More details shortly
Yes oooooooooooooooooo

Talk and do!

Nigerians deserve to be happy!!!

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Racoon(m): 9:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mr Macaroni, Rinu, Mr Falz, AY, Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Mr Oshuntokun, all the South West Obidients who despite all odds kept faith with the Peter Obi-Yusuf Datti ideology are my heroes and heroines of this 2023 elections.

Your sacrifice have not and will never be in vain. Those who said we will Labour in vain are already receiving the full recompense of the irony they wished us. Praise the Lord people.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Flora2Sweet: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2023
We thank all the people of Nigeria.. that made sure this change happened...

U ban Bitcoin still dey expect the youths to vote ur party....

2 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by magoo10(m): 9:40pm On Feb 25, 2023
Wow
Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by FreeStuffsNG: 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
careerexplorers:
Lekki Axis

More details shortly

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by wegevv: 9:43pm On Feb 25, 2023
careerexplorers:
Lekki Axis

More details shortly

92% ❀️
Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=121242843][/quote]okey post the correct wan please
Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Vischy: 9:56pm On Feb 25, 2023
L.ovely

P.unch

Structureless party dealing with structures of criminality πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by cozy7(m): 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Bluntguy:
God bless Mr. Macaroni. He is a true Nigerian.
Peter Obi is the incoming president of Nigeria.
yes oo. All urchins should R.I.P
Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by careerexplorers: 9:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=121242843][/quote]
If I hear fake news. Go and verify

3 Likes

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Irupetepete: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Racoon:
Mr Macaroni, Rinu, Mr Falz, AY, Pa Ayo Adebanjo, Mr Oshuntokun, all the South West Obidients who despite all odds kept faith with the Peter Obi-Yusuf Datti ideology are my heroes and heroines of this 2023 elections.

Your sacrifice have not and will never be in vain. Those who said we will Labour in vain are already receiving the full recompense of the irony they wished us. Praise the Lord people.
my prayer is Peter Obi should deliver as president elect...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by PrinceOfLagos: 10:19pm On Feb 25, 2023
Mr macaroni is more relevant than Femi Gbajabiamila who lost his polling unit to Peter Obi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Blake755: 10:33pm On Feb 25, 2023
May we not labor in vain ❀️✊🏽
Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by christianjoy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 25, 2023
grin grin
Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by BobbieZion(m): 10:46pm On Feb 25, 2023
[quote author=FreeStuffsNG post=121242843][/quote]

"What goes around cones around"
Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Ruby458(f): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2023
He will. I saw Anambra state transformation with my two korokoro eyes. Better days are ahead for Nigerians.

He loves education, I believe ASUU will become a thing of the past. Federal universities will expert massive upgrade in infrastructure, research and development, revision of courses. Even federal secondary schools (unity schools) would benefit immensely.

He built very good roads. When Federal govt didn't build Onitsha express road, he did and govt refunded him. That road still stands till this very second.

Have faith, bro.

Irupetepete:
my prayer is Peter Obi should deliver as president elect...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Spainze007(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Mr. Macaroni is a blessing to his generation

Yhu say what...
Re: Mr Macaroni Delivered His Polling Unit With Wide Margin by Zico5(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
careerexplorers:
Lekki Axis

More details shortly
Post the pictorial picture. You are only deceiving yourself

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Future Depends On Quality Nutrition – VP Shettima / Why Are Yorubas Not Protesting The Fulanis Forceful Occupation Of Kwara??? / Buhari On Rescue Mission To Save Nigeria –  Yakubu Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.