Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again (9408 Views)

Fulanis In Oyo Can't Trace Their Roots To The North Again - Miyetti Allah / Buhari Warns Ministers, Others Not To Disrespect The National Assembly / Aregbesola Mocks PDP With A Song After Today's Appeal Court Verdict In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by lhordspy: 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2023
I can boldly say Tinubu is clearing the entire North as it stands with heavy figures. Kwakwanso is the only competitor we have got. And he is only restricted to Kano and Jigawa. Next time you hear 'Fear-North structure' , you will never take it for granted.

Even your saviour on Twitter David Hundeyin is starting to scream the predicted 'rigging' we promise you will wail about. Very early to cry I must say. Reality is already dawning on him. Very early !

INEC are already uploading the results.
Make sure you stay safe and alive. I promise I will beat you mercilessly, I promise you are never our mate in politics, I promise you my structure will always come through for me.

I am ready to fulfil those promises now.
Salam/Shalom. Nobody is Jagaban's mate.

Jagaban kokin se egbe baba enibody !

39 Likes 11 Shares

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
Those who want to keep crying should go on. Once it doesn't suit them they start complaining. Look how they've been dragging Wike just because Tinubu seem to be winning there in Rivers.

Whoever wins, then good for them. We can't know how great of a performer you will turn out to be unless you get on that seat.

26 Likes 9 Shares

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by FreeStuffsNG: 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
lhordspy:
I can boldly say Tinubu is clearing the entire North as it stands with heavy figures. Kwakwanso is the only competitor we have got. And he is only restricted to Kano and Jigawa. Next time you hear 'Fear-North structure' , you will never take it for granted.

Even your saviour on Twitter David Hundeyin is starting to scream the predicted 'rigging' we promise you will wail about. Very early to cry I must say. Reality is already dawning on him. Very early !

INEC are already uploading the results. Make sure you stay safe and alive. I promise I will beat you mercilessly, I promise you are never my mate in politics, I promise you my structure will always come through for me.

Salam/Shalom. Nobody is Jagaban mate

Shhhh....Do not loud it too much my Brother.

Hahahaha.....LP mob needs to stay calm so that they will not have heart attack when results start coming from the real voting bloc in Nigeria

Congrats my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

34 Likes 12 Shares

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by 2mch(m): 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
David Hundeyin is a natural noise maker and perpetual loser.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by IDeyNL: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
You keep opening different threads to console yourself.

I can understand- you need to sleep well and happy tonight!

It's been a tough day

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Sermarscot: 11:59pm On Feb 25, 2023
Elo fokan bale

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Asgard13: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2023
cheesy
This Apc urchins are so funny

Na lp I pity pAss ..

Power to the people
North 2023

Atiku no get Opposition

Walahi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by YeyeGbami: 12:01am On Feb 26, 2023
The weyrey say endsars go look like rehearsal, if they announce result any oloriburuku wey wan do nonsense go know why soldiers really dey outside.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by tctrills: 12:02am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Make sure you stay safe and alive. I promise I will beat you mercilessly, I promise you are never our mate in politics, I promise you my structure will always come through for me.

This boy, you are just busy opening all kinds of consolation threads. Sleep na. Tomorrow you continue.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Finestgurlie(f): 12:03am On Feb 26, 2023
IDeyNL:
You keep opening different threads to console yourself.

I can understand- you need to sleep well and happy tonight!

It's been a tough day
lol
the pain is too much for him

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by GentleChief: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2023
What I find suprising is that you are actually relying on the North to win when Tinubu is being beaten blue black in his back yard undecided undecided

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by aviona: 12:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Please no need to threaten anybody sir, we all will either enjoy or endure the outcome of our good or bad political decisions from this election in the near future.

Well, if we keep allowing politicians force themselves into power using money and ethnicity, with little or nothing to offer in terms of better governance, then we must all endure further insecurity, further decline of the Naira, a worsening economy, rising inflation and increasing brain drain with more people 'escaping' the country.

Remember every decision has a consequence.
You may end up punishing yourself and your loved ones, believing that you are punishing other groups by voting for the wrong individual just to spite them.

Make your choice, however be prepared for the outcome.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Goodlady(f): 12:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Even if they manipulate for Atiku, they ll say it's Tinubu. This Hundeyin should keep quiet or bring evidence.
Too many allegations pinned on Tinubu made me realize he's just being vilified unjustly!

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Massiveglory: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2023
Urchin ihordspy which north you take de console yourself?

Is it north central where PO is firing on all cylinders or is it Kano where King of kano kwankwanso is doing the Lord's work ?
Abi na gombe, kebbi, etc where atiku is holding?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by lhordspy: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2023
YeyeGbami:
The weyrey say endsars go look like rehearsal, if they announce result any oloriburuku wey wan do nonsense go know why soldiers really dey outside.

Pat utomi already calling for violence to burn down the country.

6 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by a4cube: 12:10am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

I was rushing to see a wide margin for apc but was disappointed you posted nothing.

3 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by press9jatv: 12:11am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Tinubu ti lule piii Lekan siii. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential election.

Presidential Election, Chibok!!!

2 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by 2mch(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Don’t mind the mumu with two left eyes. He’s in the first stage of grief. I am sure they have leaked to him that the total collated votes are not looking good. Remember how he went to lie in Lagos that they are refusing Igbos their PVC. Igbos that registered in two places. He will soon be arrested for instigating electoral violence.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Throwback: 12:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Is Hundeyin threatening to lead violence?

Is he also ready to become a casualty of the violence he wants to lead?

An online warrior threatening violence must be reminded that physical gbas-gbos cannot be undone.

Even in America when the Trump Anarchists descended on the Congress, we saw how it ended for some of the mob leaders.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Throwback: 12:15am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Will Utomi welcome the violence if directed to his own house?

What national landslide is the lousy ticket seller referring to?

Any violence that happens in his village is his village problem.

3 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by HateBigots: 12:18am On Feb 26, 2023
Gazelle gagaraga explainer🤡.

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Ezeama400: 12:19am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

Remove ur tongue from the back of ur masters.. Stop @$$licking.

They have their two sons on the ballot too

1 Like

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Hopium: 12:20am On Feb 26, 2023
lhordspy:

All parties have access to voting data. They all know their current standing; na why LP top figures don dey cry. David, Pat, Aisha don dey threaten war. cheesy

Na LP followers still dey mumu for NL.

3 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Hopium: 12:21am On Feb 26, 2023
press9jatv:
Tinubu ti lule piii Lekan siii. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential election.

Presidential Election, Chibok!!!

Na so una carry PU result for head like gala. Ward results don dey come out, fowl yansh don open. You disgrace is 12 hours from now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by Hopium: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2023
a4cube:
I was rushing to see a wide margin for apc but was disappointed you posted nothing.

Margin no dey appear like that. It appears slowly then sudden. Chill, let result dey accumulate. By 12pm today, we will start separating the boys from the men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by LordAdam16: 12:25am On Feb 26, 2023
Throwback:

Will Utomi welcome the violence if directed to his own house?

What national landslide is the lousy ticket seller referring to?

Any violence that happens in his village is his village problem.

Why are you wasting your time on those inconsequential slobs?

Utomi go collect if he misbehave.

Obi will lose and nothing will happen. All eyes on North and official INEC results.

-Lord

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by MartinCorridon: 12:37am On Feb 26, 2023
grin
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by QuotaSystem: 12:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Kwankwaso helping APC to mop up otherwise Atiku’s votes in Kano/Jigawa, as Obi finishes the rest of PDP off in the south, while his LP is non-existent and will be obliterated by the coming northern Tsunami. The game is the game.

But meanwhile…the calm before the storm.

I absolutely love the pattern of release of the election results ♾️🍷

6 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by a4cube: 12:40am On Feb 26, 2023
Hopium:

Margin no dey appear like that. It appears slowly then sudden. Chill, let result dey accumulate. By 12pm today, we will start separating the boys from the men.
Ok
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by MaliCampus: 12:41am On Feb 26, 2023
Urchins still hoping on northern block vote.lols,while Obi is almost hitting the million vote mark in Lagos and Tinubu scoring zero in South East.
2011 Jonathan won,without winning any northern state.Go and verify

3 Likes

Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by press9jatv: 12:50am On Feb 26, 2023
Hopium:

Na so una carry PU result for head like gala. Ward results don dey come out, fowl yansh don open. You disgrace is 12 hours from now.
Tinubu ti lule piii Lekan siii. You better go and check Inec portal to know how many results that have been uploaded on the server. Over 4K polling units have been uploaded already. Atiku Abubakar wins February 25th presidential poll in landslide victories joor
Re: After Today You Will Never Ever Disrespect The North Again by richie240: 12:53am On Feb 26, 2023
Eyahhh.... when den tork say una be kindagatten for politics e go be like insult.
When una learn the meaning of collaboration una go see road.

My ppl tork say ''na cooperation dey make rice full pot"
Everything nor be by nzobu-zobu!
cool
GentleChief:
What I find suprising is that you are actually relying on the North to win when Tinubu is being beaten blue black in his back yard undecided undecided

MaliCampus:
Urchins still hoping on northern block vote.lols,while Obi is almost hitting the million vote mark in Lagos and Tinubu scoring zero in South East.
2011 Jonathan won,without winning any northern state.Go and verify
Did north/buhari not rely on sw in 2015?

My ppl talk say "whether u tie wrapper for nyansh or tie nyansh for wrapper na d same tin so far make d nyansh no nakëd

Know ds and know peace!
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Not True Igbo Leader, Says Massob / I And My Family Have Changed Our Minds After Listenning To Prof. Osinbajo. / Paul Arkwright Visits Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.