Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,126 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! (2748 Views)

INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by kelvinginzie: 6:05am On Feb 26, 2023
Obedients you were warned
What would it have taken Peter Obi to remain in Pdp and support Atiku ,then he becomes president later
I call all of you fools!!!!
You have laboured in vain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by chamboi1: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2023
A South President is a Win abeg

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Jay5mie: 6:08am On Feb 26, 2023
kelvinginzie:
What would it have taken Peter Obi to remain in Pdp and support Atiku ,then he becomes president later

I tried to warn them

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by 2mch(m): 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
A win is a win! When enemies gather against you, they will surely defeat themselves. Lies that travel for 20yrs will always be exposed.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Workch: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
kelvinginzie:
keep quiet

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Urchinpainer: 6:09am On Feb 26, 2023
kelvinginzie:
It's too early to shade tears grin grin grin grin.... Reserve the tears until after the whole of Lagos election is completed.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by PrinceOfLagos: 6:10am On Feb 26, 2023
Last kick of a dying horse

You no dey shame with your lies

Why did you switch moniker grin

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Amarabae(f): 6:11am On Feb 26, 2023
kelvinginzie:
Stop living in delusion.
Which thiefnibu is winning?
Are you really current.

Atiku is conquering North

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by PrinceOfLagos: 6:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Amarabae:

Stop living in delusion.
Are you really current.

don't mind Tinubu urchins, they've lost everywhere

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by ademasta(m): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2023
Let's see as e dey go

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Amarabae(f): 6:12am On Feb 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Last kick of a dying horse

You no dey shame with your lies

Why did you switch moniker grin
I tire for them.

Thiefnibu is being batteted in the core North
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Tinubuwins2023e: 6:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Lol.... make obi people dey play grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:13am On Feb 26, 2023
Amarabae:

Stop living in delusion.
Are you really current.

So you want atiku to win?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Amarabae(f): 6:15am On Feb 26, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Atiku is your next President.
Screenshot this reply

1 Like

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by AmehTsaev: 6:17am On Feb 26, 2023
Amarabae:

Stop living in delusion.
Are you really current.

At this point it's best we just maintain dignified silence and watch them serenade themselves in foolishness, Tinubu is struggling in Lagos and dragging votes with PDP in states like Oyo and Osun, he can't even convincingly hold his own region but is expecting bloc votes from the North, na beans? grin so far Kwankwaso is looking likely to win Kano and poll high numbers in Jigawa, PDP will definitely win the majority votes in the NE leaving the NW and NC as battleground states, and you bet Obi will get his 25% in the bag across the North on average...but somehow the Emi lo kans are having completely delusional permutations in their whatsapp groups to console themselves...it must be the white substance Tinubu gave them to sniff.

Jungle go soon mature.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:17am On Feb 26, 2023
kelvinginzie:
grin grin grin una don result to consolation

Keep consoling yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by chamboi1: 6:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Amarabae:

Screenshot this reply
God forbid. You atiku lickers put us in the predicament. Endorse Obi and apc for drop Osinbajo. Today's election for sweet
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by kokoA(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2023
kelvinginzie:
Because na only Fulani dey dis country abi? From one Fulani man to another.. If Obi doesn't get it the let Tinubu take it. Rotational presidency is necessary for the unity of this country.
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:19am On Feb 26, 2023
Amarabae:

Screenshot this reply

He is the next president of your village community

WTF😡😡😡
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by OmoFiditi: 6:20am On Feb 26, 2023
ademasta:
Let's see as e dey go

Give us link to that website.
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Amarabae(f): 6:20am On Feb 26, 2023
AmehTsaev:

At this point it's best we just maintain dignified silence and watch them serenade themselves in foolishness, Tinubu is struggling in Lagos and dragging votes with PDP in states like Oyo and Osun, he can't even convincingly hold his own region but is expecting bloc votes from the North, na beans? grin so far Kwankwaso is looking likely to win Kano and poll high numbers in Jigawa, PDP will definitely win the majority votes in the NE leaving the NW and NC as battleground states, and you bet Obi will get his 25% in the bag across the North on average...but somehow the Emi lo kans are having completely delusional permutations in their whatsapp groups to console themselves...it must be the white substance Tinubu gave them to sniff.

Jungle go soon mature.
My dear, I laugh at them

His sw , he is not winning with landslide, struggling for votes,
The gullible ones are hoping to win all NC states with their Muslim Muslim ticket.
I laugh in swahili
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by IgOga(m): 6:21am On Feb 26, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Jungle go soon mature.

Unfortunately PDP isn't doing well at all in NE....PDP is loosing Bauchi.....destroyed in Kano due to Kwankwanso...Obi is doing well in NC.....at least relatively ....

I have always maintained that I see no pathway to victory for Atiku.......I also maintained that Obi can win if he get the christian votes.....Obi is overperforming in most regions.....I hope inec won't mess things up
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Mindlog: 6:22am On Feb 26, 2023
kelvinginzie:

What would it have taken Atiku to support Obi, since we have had a President from the Northern region in the last 8 years?

So Obi had electoral value but you and your fellow unknown recruits were busy tagging him a figment of social media.

I will call you a fool.

3 Likes

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by ecolime(m): 6:23am On Feb 26, 2023
President of election losers. The man fall my hands seriously. I expected him to perform better than this.

What a disgraceful outing! cry
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by ScamHunter: 6:26am On Feb 26, 2023
This one na mumu talk. Which states Tinubu win in the north? Abi you think say na Irigbaji election you dey decide?
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by RZArecta(m): 6:26am On Feb 26, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Atiku is a hundred million times better than Tinubu. The level of thuggery and violence yesterday in Lagos is an eye opener

2 Likes

Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Illegal1(m): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2023
kelvinginzie:

were una take dey see una own result nah?
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by Globad(f): 6:31am On Feb 26, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Jungle go soon mature.

Okay
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by otipoju(m): 6:32am On Feb 26, 2023
ademasta:
Let's see as e dey go

Where is the link to this site/ dashboard
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 6:34am On Feb 26, 2023
RZArecta:
Atiku is a hundred million times better than Tinubu. The level of thuggery and violence yesterday in Lagos is an eye opener

So the north should rule over us for 16 fucking year What is wrong with us in the south😡😡
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by RZArecta(m): 8:03am On Feb 26, 2023
ALCOHOLKILLS:

So the north should rule over us for 16 fucking year What is wrong with us in the south😡😡
what is wrong with you and your group ? I once openly supported Tinubu but when I saw the tribal bigotry by agbado urchins wasn't just an online thing, I had to count my teeth with my tongue. Yesterday's show of shame in Lagos is enough of an eye opener. I'll rather a detribalized Atiku from the North than what you people present as Southern politics
Re: Obedients Have Made Tinubu President!!!! by blacksam01: 8:05am On Feb 26, 2023
kelvinginzie:

dont blamme obidients...blame wike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Engages In Messy Social Media Fight Hours After Re-election / Nigeria's Vice-president Elect Goodluck Attacked / Can General M Buhari End Corruption In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.