Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,161 members, 7,829,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter (80589 Views)

Arewa Influencer, Waspapping Makes U-turn Praises Obi For His Borehole Projects / Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by MrDoGood(m): 4:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
irepnaija4eva:

Why?
Is it only igbos that are voting?
What about other minor Christian tribes In the North?
What about the binis, Efiks, ijaws that are voting?

Why do you pity the igbos in the East?

Don't mind that cow
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by mii4u(f): 4:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
ebenholer2:

SORRY BROTHER I KNOW U ARE EMOTIONAL BUT CALM DOWN...WHAT YOU SAID IS AN ILLUSION
Ok, we will see. U guys think the world isn't watching the atrocities bin perpetrated by u and ur principal?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by poseidon12: 4:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:
I just pity my Igbo brothers and sisters from the east.

U guys should keep on being obidient until Tinubu start showing u guys shege.

Obi has used u people to give Tinubu presidency....... enjoy Tinubu presidency.

Shut up. Tinubu cannot do worse than Buhari. How do you expect Igbos to vote for a criminal. Shame on you.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by achimendy(m): 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

My dear wake up from your dream, tinubu is going no where. Moreover results is still coming in.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 4:53pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

I hope he wins.

What is going on in Delta?

I know Atiku won Osun...... Adeleke tried.

I am scared but my prayers are for him to win.

You want Atiku to win but you don't want Obi to win or you feel he has no chance
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by PhantomProbe(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

And you think peter obi is the one, when it is clear what he and igbo are about is the IGBO AGENDA.

Let me tell you, the only thing that gave peter Obi relevance is because Tinubu was foolish to accept the muslim muslim ticket option given to him as he thought it would be his chance of gathering northern votes which he was wrong.

Thus it became a Christian/ muslim thing.

Majority of Christians not willing to vote a muslim muslim ticket. Then IPOB and BIAFRA agitators seize this opportunity to make it an IGBO agenda thing.

Imagine an igbo man feeling entitled that it is Igbos turn to be president. Who made it so? How many tribes do we have in Nigeria, 300+

They behave as if it is only the Hausa/Fulani, Yoruba and Igbo that exist.

What about the Itsekiri, the ibibio, the kuteb, the idoma, the Angas, the Nupe, the Etulo, the Jukun, the Tiv etc....

Nonsense

U are trying to sound bright but somehow the sour content in you still manifested
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Zeezenho: 7:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
I weep for Nigeria.they had their chance.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by repent4christ: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

You are very sure OBI will not win this election.....But you never knew that the finger of God is in this election? ......Oh I forgot many don't actually believe that God is in the mist of men....they see God as an illusion of the mind.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Ogaonos: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
irepnaija4eva:

Why?
Is it only igbos that are voting?
What about other minor Christian tribes In the North?
What about the binis, Efiks, ijaws that are voting?

Why do you pity the igbos in the East?
no mind all these ypruba nd northerner nairalander.too much of ignorant they dnt knw d geography of their nation .they will see south south na igbo smh.we. binis urhobo come be igbos .
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Luckysbab: 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2023
phorget:

What do you call an insult? Talking about your politican dementia state an insult? Why would you even field such a politician or would you tell me there's no more a worthy contestant in the whole Yorubaland?
When did calling a spade what it is become a crime? You called Obi so many unprintable names so what's the big deal about that?
If Tilumbu is your warlord then does that mean everyone must accept him? What about those beautiful omoluabis that believed in new dawn rather than the old papa your likes paraded.

Names calling didn't isnt today thing bro, we called Jonathan worst names and I'm sure bayelsans didn't cause an earthquake.

To start with, is his name "Tilumbu"?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Iykmann(m): 7:17am On Feb 27, 2023
Pierced:

We are not your brothers, so don't pity us. Whoever wins becomes president of all Nigerians, if na suffer, we go suffer it together, if na joy we enjoy together. So pity for yourself and your family.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:18am On Feb 27, 2023
APCnaPDP:

Tinubu hasn’t even won, you are planning on punishing people. We need a president that will win and bring everyone together and we can have a country again.

What suddenly came upon you ?
Where is all your threats and grand-standing against Tinubu before the elections ? Has fears gripped you already ?
C'mon, be a man and own up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Buhari's Convoy As He Makes Entry Into Aso Villa (Photo) / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.