Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,511 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter (80635 Views)

Arewa Influencer, Waspapping Makes U-turn Praises Obi For His Borehole Projects / Borno Is Atikulated - Arewa Influencer, Hayatu / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 1:00pm On Feb 26, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Look at this ANUS, on what bases are you talking, you people dare Igbo on any way, you saw what happenstance yesterday im Lagos? Can tinubu win Obi in any election? Propaganda and lied can not change anything, the results are all over the place, Again let me tell you, no Yoruba can be President of Nigeria before an Igbo man and I want to assure you, no Yoruba man or woman can be or will be president of Nigeria in the next 40 years, you can take this to the bank, rubbish
It doesn't concern me...

I am not Yoruba
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by DMCA: 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
amstardi:

Please DMCA be serious .. I am driving at something ..

I need just two answers from you .

Do I need to pay for it ?
I am a Nigerian
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by sirchim(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
uncleade:
This is stvpid mentality of igbos that would make you people lack behind. Igbos are Intelligent but politically, they are stvpid.
Oga, is the Yoruba's that are politically STUPID. Else, OSINBANJO should be on the ballot, not senile BAT.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by airminem(f): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Idiotseverywher:
. Look at this ANUS, on what bases are you talking, you people dare Igbo on any way, you saw what happenstance yesterday im Lagos? Can tinubu win Obi in any election? Propaganda and lied can not change anything, the results are all over the place, Again let me tell you, no Yoruba can be President of Nigeria before an Igbo man and I want to assure you, no Yoruba man or woman can be or will be president of Nigeria in the next 40 years, you can take this to the bank, rubbish
Sure
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Christistruth00: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2023
jaxxy:

won where? Lol.

u have polling units results not the results cooked in collation center over night. I dare them to change it if they have 2 heads.

we will expose criminals actors in this election. all of them.

I come in Peace and i wish you well

Tinubu won Lagos
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Spain007(m): 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
APCnaPDP:

I would still choose Atiku, because Nigeria needs a unifier, we need to bring everyone to the table and make everyone feel a part of our country. He also has experience. Obi is good but I detest him running from one church to the other. Tinubu is not the Tinubu of 1999/2003, he is old now and his gaffes are unforgivable.

Running from church to church as you mentioned is political strategy,just as the other candidates run to mosque too .
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by sirchim(m): 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2023
Bhol28:
It's late already.Hypocrisy and just hatred is when u prefer Atiku to Tinubu.We told u guys a vote for Obi is a favour for Tinubu.
Oga save your breath, cos you can't tell me anything good. You should have advised BAT to rest, cos even in his home, him still collect. WOTO WOTO. What a DISGRACE! To depend on NORTH to help you to the TOP, rather than getting the WORK done in your home 1st. Like the saying goes ”1st thing, 1st!”
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by vengertime: 1:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:
I just pity my Igbo brothers and sisters from the east.

U guys should keep on being obidient until Tinubu start showing u guys shege.

Obi has used u people to give Tinubu presidency....... enjoy Tinubu presidency.

Ntooor, Obidient for life .

All of us go chop breakfast for Thiefnubuu government

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Chetas81(m): 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

opinion
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by phorget(m): 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

We never wanted another greedy Fulani anyway abi nah only dem get naija ni?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Bhol28: 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2023
sirchim:
Oga save your breath, cos you can't tell me anything good. You should have advised BAT to rest, cos even in his home, him still collect. WOTO WOTO. What a DISGRACE! To depend on NORTH to help you to the TOP, rather than getting the WORK done in your home 1st. Like the saying goes ”1st thing, 1st!”
Its not won just by winning other candidates polling units.Its a national election decided by thousands of PUs across the country.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by phorget(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Luckysbab:

It's only Igbos that have been displaying their open hatred all over the place.

Every area/region are allowed to have their choice. You just don't have to be foolish and demeaning about it.

So Yorubas were so silent about their own choice while ibos were demeaning?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by sirchim(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2023
Echoban:

U go soon dey alright bro
Na u go soon dey alright, cos you and I, know that you can't win in a FREE and FAIR election. Besides, we love the WOTOWOTO way you collect for ya bakayard😀
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by otabuko(m): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

The election was rigged in his favour.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Christistruth00:

I come in Peace and i wish you well

Tinubu won Lagos

Lol because u said so abi? we have all the data of lagos ready for u. Bring out what u have rigged evidence to hold against everyone of u.

I guarantee u this elections will expose enemies of democracy to Nigerians and the world. They will all be blacklisted and dealt with.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Pityoobi: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
SpatialKing:

Nothing will happen

Buhari did worst

The South East survived

You can't bully the south east to vote for someone that is incomplete
And you want us to support you for promoting OBI who couldn’t develop Awka. Una be wash. You didn’t present a candidate with proven track records. Na beer investor and money saver who kept state money in his former bank to shore up their capital base while infrastructure deteriorates in Anambra state. If you no dey reason, we dey reason.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by UncommonLogic: 1:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Se be we told them but they won't listen.
Obi just helped out Tinubu without getting paid.
Used and dumped. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by eldeens: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Dem dey collect heavy bulala from baba bulaba ooo and grin grin grin
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Mccullum: 1:22pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

I hope he wins.

What is going on in Delta?

I know Atiku won Osun...... Adeleke tried.

I am scared but my prayers are for him to win.

Which Osun Atiku won.. Tinubu won Osun State.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Enskynelson(m): 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

If Obi used them... How much of the Hausas/Fulanis that didn't vote their own? Who are the most used? If Hausas and Fulanis could not believe in their own, how much more an outsider! I guess you were trying to sound salient but it didn't sound intelligent logically.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Princedapace(m): 1:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
DMCA:

I forgot Obi made Anambra state the next haven.

Nigeria is a unitary system of govt and the state of the Federation is the state of the sub states. You wont understand because you may not be smart enough.

You central govt controls the livelihood of the entire country and if the central govt cant provide u with security, electricity, quality education, health care, there is nothing the federating states can do. That is why no state in Nigeria as of today can compete with any reasonable city in the world. Infact, no state in Nigeria has 24/7 electricity, proper health care system, quality education, clean roads and proper cities. None
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by bdon123(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

We are obedient, we don't care.Election will not be business as usual again.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by sirchim(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2023
Echoban:

U go soon dey alright bro
U go soon dey alright bro[/quote]Na u go soon dey alright, cos you and I, know that you can't win in a FREE and FAIR election. Besides, we love the WOTOWOTO way you collect for ya bakayard😀
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by Unrated900(m): 1:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

Leave them
Them never know that the far u go
The slower u walk.
Tinubu as taken the post
All hails tinubu
The president of new Nigeria
Most of emm would relocate to ayambra
Because obi will still collect contract under tinubu presidency.
Obidiotic followers.
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by blackboy2star(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
You better not reply that brain dead fellow. Different kind of humans and the way dey think.

irepnaija4eva:

Why?
Is it only igbos that are voting?
What about other minor Christian tribes In the North?
What about the binis, Efiks, ijaws that are voting?

Why do you pity the igbos in the East?
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by ebenholer2(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

NO PANIC,HE IS ACTUALLY THE BEST FOR THIS NATION...HE MAY NOT BE A SAINT BUT CAN ACTUALLY END UP BEING A SAINT; HE IS NOT BIASED, NOT A BIGOT RELIGION OR ETHNIC WISE
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by me69: 1:31pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

don't cry marginalisation again your politics is that of tribalism 99% of so called obedient didn't know anything about him some months ago but they chose him either because he is Igbo or Christian while the West and North as students of Politics displaced high level of skillful interplay. Igbos don't know politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by amliftedhigher: 1:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pierced:

We have survived the war so Tinubu is a drug baron he can not do anything
Re: Election Results: Arewa Influencer, Sarki Cries Out On Twitter by sirchim(m): 1:35pm On Feb 26, 2023
Pascal9:
the most foolish statement I have heard in my life, you and obi have made Tinubu president, wait for 2039
Just as your reaction is the most STUPID one I have ever seen in my lifetime. Za ku chi kunya!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

DSS Launches Manhunt For Sunday Igboho After Recovering Arms From Him / FG Palliatives In Kano Rotting Under Rain, Sun (Photo) / Darey Art-Alade Shakes Iara, Oshiomhole Reacts (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.